LAST DAY ON EARTH: SURVIVAL LUA SCRIPT 1.10

(13 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

ANONYMOUS 1000 HACKER YOUTUBE

THANKS TO ENYBY FOR THE WONDERFUL GG APPLICATION

vip script functions by @Anonymous1000

added the option of having infinite inventory.

▶Axes and more were added

▶improvements

▶the materials of sector 7 and the objects of the alpha bunker were added

▶ updated codes
▶ change of pointer.
▶ Game objects.
▶ finished turret.
▶ finished motorcycle.
▶ atv finished.
▶ Chinese armor.
▶ equipment swat. 
▶ fishing and diving equipment.
▶ gas mask.

▶ all metals.
▶ all woods
▶ food.
▶ weapons.

Very soon new languages will be added.channel of youtube ?Press Here And Be The First To Find Out About The Hacks.?

please respect the download link from the forum.

Soon I will add more objects and languages.

2018-04-06_14-45-47.thumb.jpg.d554bf82f71da802ced793d194814bd4.jpg.c03dfb90dfb42f58bac363afbf004c3a.jpg

PicsArt_05-06-04.41.15-2048x1152.jpg

What's New in Version 1.10   See changelog

Released

by @Anonymous1000

• ▶many improvements
  • ▶All new halloween items were added ?????
  • ▶the store was updated
  • ▶optimization
  • ▶go through the walls
  • ▶new free Dogs
  • ▶ complete package of the dog house
  • ▶ added the option of having infinite inventory.
  • ▶Axes and more were added
  • ▶improvements
  • ▶the materials of sector 7 and the objects of the alpha bunker were added
  • ▶ updated codes
  • ▶ change of pointer.
  • ▶ Game objects.
  • ▶ finished turret.
  • ▶ finished motorcycle.
  • ▶ atv finished.
  • ▶ Chinese armor.
  • ▶ equipment swat. 
  • ▶ fishing and diving equipment.
  • ▶ gas mask.
  • ▶ all metals.
  • ▶ all woods
  • ▶ food.
  • ▶ weapons.

You will find the tutorial videos on my channel.

ANONYMOUS 1000 HACKER  ??

be the first to find out about the new hacks with gg and the modified apk of "last day on earth" "grim soul" "war: z survival" "jurassic survival" and much more.

ANONYMOUS 1000 HACKER YOUTUBE

PicsArt_05-07-09.43.23-2048x1152.jpg

PicsArt_05-14-03.14.25-2048x1152.jpg

Screenshot_20181027-160403.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I was playing your modded WarZ: Law of Survival downloaded from your Youtube Channel (I also subscribed) and I found this. I will try this LUA script later after re-downloading the game again. 

P.S. Regarding Warz cloud sync, I found out that my account in my phone can't be synced to other devices (I am using Google Play account) and it can't be synced. (using your APK MOD). Any ideas how to fix this? 

Keep up the hard work. 

On 12/3/2018 at 8:06 AM, Cleru said:

I was playing your modded WarZ: Law of Survival downloaded from your Youtube Channel (I also subscribed) and I found this. I will try this LUA script later after re-downloading the game again. 

P.S. Regarding Warz cloud sync, I found out that my account in my phone can't be synced to other devices (I am using Google Play account) and it can't be synced. (using your APK MOD). Any ideas how to fix this? 

Keep up the hard work. 

install apk mod

how to use this lua script? I am after the gas tank and fork handlebars i do not understand what to do with this script once executed with game running.

Hi bro, this script not working anymore..The dev has been updated their game on 14th this month.

how to use this lua script? I am after the gas tank and fork handlebars i do not understand what to do with this script once executed with game running.

Yap same problem here.. I just need A tank for chopper and tranmission gear for ATV

Hi bro, how to use this script? I search the transmission for my ATV, it find address but nothing changed.

Screenshot_20180320-055134.png

Screenshot_20180320-055140.png

On 17/3/2018 at 6:03 PM, Violation2018 said:

5 hours ago, S60drive said:

Hi bro, how to use this script? I search the transmission for my ATV, it find address but nothing changed.

Screenshot_20180320-055134.png

Screenshot_20180320-055140.png

The most logical thing to learn to use the script is to go to the creator's channel and watch the tutorial videos. video 1 to get any script object ?

5 hours ago, S60drive said:

keep the transmission and do not put it because it ruins the atv. the game has not incorporated that vehicle for its use.

I hacked the atv transmission successfully, but I did not know that you shouldn't finalize the atv...now that I finalized the atv, I can no longer open the atv. How can I undo this or fix it?? Please Help! Thanks!

1 hour ago, Countryfresh said:

I hacked the atv transmission successfully, but I did not know that you shouldn't finalize the atv...now that I finalized the atv, I can no longer open the atv. How can I undo this or fix it?? Please Help! Thanks!

changing the pointer of the atv for that of a chest. it requires time the hack the best is to relax and do not worry about that.

with the correct update maybe it is repaired alone.

Thanks for the reply anon, I appreciate ya!

I will wait and see what happens I guess. I'm a little more technologically advanced than say, the general population lol...but I unfortunately don't have the time to fully learn and understand gg. I was only able to hack the atv trans by watching a video, and following it to the T haha.

I have a situation:

Suppose my level is 6, and played the game using LUA scripts and other hacks until I reached level 68, then, i restarted the game, all of my progress were not saved! Is there a problem in cloud saving of game  to its servers? I tried completing the Chopper and ATV again and again for 3 times but the progress cannot be saved. 

So what I did, i disconnect my Google play account. I tried closing the app and open the app again. Still the same. 

I re-installed the game and tried it again. Same thing happens.

Anyone exeprience this situation?

Note: i tried building radio tower but there's a bug which i don't understand where whn you are going to the Furniture tab of Build Menu, its not the Radio Tower picture as you see in the inventory, but a white square with a quantity of 10. Don't know what that is so I just deleted it. 

how do u hack explosive?

ive hacked the crates and gold, but cant find idea how hack the explosive

i chcked ur utube channel but i dont find anything, any suggestion?

Edit : done it by myself

can't use the atv. idk why.

Edited by leleg

12 hours ago, Cleru said:

I have a situation:

Suppose my level is 6, and played the game using LUA scripts and other hacks until I reached level 68, then, i restarted the game, all of my progress were not saved! Is there a problem in cloud saving of game  to its servers? I tried completing the Chopper and ATV again and again for 3 times but the progress cannot be saved. 

So what I did, i disconnect my Google play account. I tried closing the app and open the app again. Still the same. 

I re-installed the game and tried it again. Same thing happens.

Anyone exeprience this situation?

Note: i tried building radio tower but there's a bug which i don't understand where whn you are going to the Furniture tab of Build Menu, its not the Radio Tower picture as you see in the inventory, but a white square with a quantity of 10. Don't know what that is so I just deleted it. 

always check the gear button if there is connect then you are not connected. if there is disconnect then u r connected

the reason i told you this cause it happens to me too yesterday

The gold script does not work anymore, you can still see the gold rise but after reset game, all will be the same :( Please fix

all the hacks of 1.7.12 are working very well I would say that perfect, recently I made the hack in 3 accounts for some friends and none is failing. activate slow camera and very good observation and they will be successful. ?

14 hours ago, Anonymous1000 said:

all the hacks of 1.7.12 are working very well I would say that perfect, recently I made the hack in 3 accounts for some friends and none is failing. activate slow camera and very good observation and they will be successful. ?

Can you please make a video showing how to get the metals you added in this new script update ?

I tried to use the script, but the values are many different and even following step by step in the videos,

I can not use, what should I do to get the script to use? . (I play by the pc using an emulator)

last day script error.png

part 2.png

Edited by itamar163

Needing some help!!

I used Game Guardian for last day on earth works great love it, but when i load my game up all the hacks i did are gone, can someone help me with this?

Screenshot_2018-04-26-10-05-34.thumb.png.0de9f4904ddf66fa59c54f15ac0b2217.png

Screenshot_2018-04-26-10-05-26.png

Help me to repair please, I did but did not get the gold nor level 99, just bugged there.