Asphalt 8 money script 4.0.1.a

(0 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Remember to start this race in the first race running if not this script will find 0 reasults or start in the  seasons menu.Start the first race in any car finish in first place and u will be having unlimited credits.be sure to finish first.be sure to finish first if not u will get regular ? k bye.

Bye

Now unlock all seasons

What's New in Version 4.0.1.a   See changelog

Released

Now unlock all seasons 

Script menu added

Improved

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

What if you don't get 1st place on the first race will that break the function?. Will it still work if you get 1st on the second or third race? Cause my racing skills are bad like really bad

Bro u have to finish first cuz i have hacked the first place so try your best

Edited by Gokucool141

And bro u have to finish 1st if u finish 2nd or 3rd this will give u regular money so try your best to finish first race bye and yeah i have uploaded more go check my bowmasters script and traffic rider hack script

40 minutes ago, GoAwayMen said:

What if you don't get 1st place on the first race will that break the function?. Will it still work if you get 1st on the second or third race? Cause my racing skills are bad like really bad

Bro u need to finish first cuz if u finish 2nd or 3rd this will give u regular ? so try your best to finish first and yeah check my new files bowmasters and traffic riders and asphalt nitro and if u wanted all stages and seasons unlocked just say yes ill upload that file

Hi silmane.try starting the script on seasons menu it will surely work if that doesn't work then try this one open the first race pause the game open your script then do all it will unlock evertything.bye

7 hours ago, Slimane said:

Didn't work, I do just like you say but didn't work, what I have to do?

Hi silmane.try starting the script on the seasons menu it will surely work if this doesn't work then try this one start first race pause the game open script select your choices then finish the race first for money hack