• Chams Menu

• Light AimLock 

• Heavy Aimlock

• Auto Headshot

• Turn on Admin Panel

• SpeedHack Menu

• WallHack Menu

⚠️Notes ⚠️

• All menu items work. If you have any issues with an option not loading then close the menu, re-select the process in GameGuardian, and choose the option again.

• Heavy AutoLock gets buggy if your game sensitivity is above 40.

• AimLock's and Auto HeadShot only need to be enabled once per game instance. Chams needs to be activated at the start of every game.

• Use WallHack and SpeedHack at your own risk

~ Video of Menu in Action ~

What's New in Version 4.10   See changelog

Released

~ New Features ~

• Cleaned up the script to make it load faster and have less chance of options not working first try.

• Added an Ammo mod helper to mod any guns ammo to 9999(refer to the video on how to use.

• Added a new Low Gravity/Forward Speed Hack.

• Added FOV mod menu with 3 options(Low, Medium, and Insane)

• Added a new Grenade Throw Mod that allows you to throw grenades a longer distance(Grenade snipe people across the map lol)

Credits to Saiaapiz for the menu base. Check out his paid version if you want a script with a ton more features including ESP and a damage mod among other cool features.

~ Video of updated script in action ~

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

3 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

Your funny LoL saiaapz said the same thing about "I found through using IL2CPPdumper and IDA"

(What you obviously did not) its easy to recognzie or cheats as we made them...LoL

Where did he say that? If you even bothered to actually look at the source you'd see I only used his base. Cause I dont encrypt my work and try to make money off kids(that's what an actual job is for) ?‍♂️. You're just mad cause I'm giving people what you are too greedy to lol

3 hours ago, Mello- said:

Where did he say that? If you even bothered to actually look at the source you'd see I only used his base. Cause I dont encrypt my work and try to make money off kids(that's what an actual job is for) ?‍♂️. You're just mad cause I'm giving people what you are too greedy to lol

his platment with my both or codes, yeah stfu I did look clown, and I also looked how you ripped of my hacks, wallhack, speedhack, chambs. your such a clown. a actual job is making money, LoL It seems you never worked in your life, it would even be more pissed if you were actualy trying to make money with my cheats, LoL, now your giving it for free. its better, because you only got it for free because at the start I gived my scripts free and not encrypted, and your just one of these last retarded that is stealing and copieng ma hack, but whatever, lol once a copy past noobs always a copy past noob 

making money from who ever has the money "

51 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

h

Lol if this is "your code" that I "copy paste" as you put it, and you are so butthurt about it then why dont you send proof to an admin and have this taken down. Oh wait, you cant cause it's not your code cause i wrote it myself. Idiot ?? 

Here I'll even link ya big man- https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/20188-lua-section-sellers-and-stolen-content/

Edited by Mello-

1 hour ago, Mello- said:

Lol if this is "your code" that I "copy paste" as you put it, and you are so butthurt about it then why dont you send proof to an admin and have this taken down. Oh wait, you cant cause it's not your code cause i wrote it myself. Idiot ?? 

Here I'll even link ya big man- https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/20188-lua-section-sellers-and-stolen-content/

Alright there we go

I updated my scripts on and on, i basecly have to find my oldest script since thats were you got those hacks from. The oldest script was never encrypted, noob) btw goinng to the value of my hack and selecting other values then mine to make a group search to make it look new, ? would work with a fool tough. I told you i recognize my cheat and i know a tard like you cant find it without first usibg someone else his vakues. Investigate it do another group search and then spit around its yours. Its so amazing to see you wriding function grenadeON() knowing that this means you used my script because im letterly the only guy using this tyoe of way of functions on guns of boom and other games i cheated.

and btw, there is no point for me to send this to a addmin because the admins online mind the script in general, if you make a different group search but with the same hack they wont make a drama about it because they have no prove or whatsoever that I found this and you not, I do know I found this and I also know that you did not found this because I already know that you have no clue how I have found it and you have no clue how I found all the other hacks eather...or if you don`t mind like explaining me how you found your so called chambz, and don`t tell me randon (just in case) because you don`t find chamz random, LoL

yours , right? 

function chamsON()

gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_C_ALLOC)
gg.searchNumber('15;1;4;2;255', gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.searchNumber(15, gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(20)
gg.editAll(4.51546, gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.clearResults()
gg.toast('Chams Activated')
end

function chamsOFF()

gg.searchNumber('4.51546;1;4;2;255', gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.searchNumber(4.51546, gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(100)
gg.editAll(15, gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.clearResults()
gg.toast('Chams Dactivated')
end?

realy beautifull how you edited it perfectly to the same value I edited it, now is this just coincidence? oh no...you already now the answer...LoL...and I don`t wanne show you the prove because I updated my script and changed group search of it but I cept the edited value the same...here ya go son.

function chambsON()

local old = gg.getRanges();
gg.searchNumber --[aint showing you the value Son]
gg.searchNumber(15, gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(20)  --[amazing, we even have the same results]
gg.editAll(4.51546, gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.clearResults()
gg.toast('chambs activated') --[oh my so much different]
gg.setRanges(old)
end

I don't even wanne show the rest because its same story...stealing :/ enjoy it son...

Congratulations Mello continue with this work for us who do not have the necessary conditions to buy a paid script you are too great work ????

5 hours ago, XxhentaixX said:

Alright there we go

5 hours ago, XxhentaixX said:

That's cute, you can edit a function. Next you're gonna be saying I stole the code for the ammo helper and edit your name in the alert ? move along kiddo. I knew there would be scrubs like you tryna claim credit with the script being unencrypted.

"and btw, there is no point for me to send this to a addmin"

LOL yeah cause you know it's not yours ?

Edited by Mello-

2 hours ago, Mello- said:

That's cute, you can edit a function. Next you're gonna be saying I stole the code for the ammo helper and edit your name in the alert ? move along kiddo. I knew there would be scrubs like you tryna claim credit with the script being unencrypted.

Its ok...im tired of your dumb exuses...there is no point for you anymore to pretend like you found the codes...i spotted you sharing copys and bull****...i tabbed you on the fingers for that..you lost the fight but still try to save your dumb lies since your like exposed..i putted you on the list with all the other copy tards. Have a nice day kiddo 

22 hours ago, Mello- said:

Funny cause I talked with Saiaapiz about using his base and hes cool with it ? and most code I found through using IL2CPPdumper and IDA or messing around with variables in GG. Which I doubt you know anything about reguarding assembly code or reverse engineering. Move along if all you wanna do is brow nose, thanks ?

You don't even know what you're talking about.lol Compared to you, I make a fortune coding for an entertainment company. Anyhow, have fun with your stolen script. Script kitty's like you are a dime a dozen just like the wannabe "Anonymous" club. Learn how to spell properly. It's like talking to a 13 year old who can't spell small words. 

On 12/29/2018 at 6:49 AM, Azreal said:

You don't even know what you're talking about.lol Compared to you, I make a fortune coding for an entertainment company. Anyhow, have fun with your stolen script. Script kitty's like you are a dime a dozen just like the wannabe "Anonymous" club. Learn how to spell properly. It's like talking to a 13 year old who can't spell small words. 

Azreal if you got the money to put in hentai's a**, just do it we don't care. 

Hentai has been forgotten and despreciated because of his greedy and arrogance. Now he is constantly on gg forums to post "you steal my work". 

Azreal you are the only one who still follow an idiot Like XxhentaixX 

On 12/28/2018 at 8:41 PM, Mello- said:

4 hours ago, Masteral24 said:

Azreal if you got the money to put in hentai's a**, just do it we don't care. 

Hentai has been forgotten and despreciated because of his greedy and arrogance. Now he is constantly on gg forums to post "you steal my work". 

Azreal you are the only one who still follow an idiot Like XxhentaixX 

Don't blame it on me that you are underaged to work or have money. LoL maby if you stopped wining all day about getting it for free and started looking for a work it would may do you some good cry baby joins discord chats even when above the discord link says "dont join if you have no money" what means dont wast my time to ban you if you are not there for the buisines

On 1/7/2019 at 7:10 AM, XxhentaixX said:

Don't blame it on me that you are underaged to work or have money. LoL maby if you stopped wining all day about getting it for free and started looking for a work it would may do you some good cry baby joins discord chats even when above the discord link says "dont join if you have no money" what means dont wast my time to ban you if you are not there for the buisines

LoL you are funny like a rock, AS ALWAYS. 

First: guns of boom is sleeping right now you cannot get banned easly. Im using the *dangerous* scripts every day nothing happens

Second: we don't care at all about your business poor kid, you have been forgotted, you Lost your potential customers with your arrogance. you know you are not welcome in gg forums and you keep saying that everyone is poor ? 

HOW many lambos do you have? 

(this guy is depressing) 

On 12/20/2018 at 8:02 PM, Mello- said:

Lower your game sensitivity if the strong aim gets buggy. I have an ESP but its hit or miss when working, i'm trying to get it more stable before releasing. Thanks for the feedback 

Is this script still working?

Hello, Mello. I need only three functions from your script:

1. Speed hack

2. Light AimLock

3. Always Headshot

Other functions are not needed. That's all. Can you create this? Thanks.

Hi Mello! Actually your script works very nice but... everyone needs ESP first of all. cause it's very helpful then other hacks. Please add ESP and thx for script! ❤️

Thanks for the script Mello ?♥️ works very good , ty so much bro! ♥️ do you have telegram?

Edited by modzfangagavav

Hello, Mello. I beg your pardon. I took your script as a basis and changed it a bit. Added increased acceleration. Unfortunately I can not say who is its author. Because the script was downloaded from the Internet. Apparently you can get banned. Chams somehow does not work. I hope you will fix it. Your script is very good. Best of all. Other authors will be killed by greed. Let your script will remain popular. Good Luck!

What's changed:
- Speed hack.
- Tweaked your text with warnings about the possible bath of those who use speedhack, shot through the walls and the admin panel.
 Script itself:

GoB_By_Mello(ED).txt

Edited by GoodWin