• Chams Menu

• Light AimLock 

• Heavy Aimlock

• Auto Headshot

• Turn on Admin Panel

• SpeedHack Menu

• WallHack Menu

⚠️Notes ⚠️

• All menu items work. If you have any issues with an option not loading then close the menu, re-select the process in GameGuardian, and choose the option again.

• Heavy AutoLock gets buggy if your game sensitivity is above 40.

• AimLock's and Auto HeadShot only need to be enabled once per game instance. Chams needs to be activated at the start of every game.

• Use WallHack and SpeedHack at your own risk

~ Video of Menu in Action ~

What's New in Version 4.10   See changelog

Released

~ New Features ~

• Cleaned up the script to make it load faster and have less chance of options not working first try.

• Added an Ammo mod helper to mod any guns ammo to 9999(refer to the video on how to use.

• Added a new Low Gravity/Forward Speed Hack.

• Added FOV mod menu with 3 options(Low, Medium, and Insane)

• Added a new Grenade Throw Mod that allows you to throw grenades a longer distance(Grenade snipe people across the map lol)

Credits to Saiaapiz for the menu base. Check out his paid version if you want a script with a ton more features including ESP and a damage mod among other cool features.

~ Video of updated script in action ~

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

bro strong aim is buggy, we need ESP, chams changes battle look.means realty, feelings is over in chams. please i req to u add ESP. not better feel in chams

45 minutes ago, baljeet said:

bro strong aim is buggy, we need ESP, chams changes battle look.means realty, feelings is over in chams. please i req to u add ESP. not better feel in chams

Lower your game sensitivity if the strong aim gets buggy. I have an ESP but its hit or miss when working, i'm trying to get it more stable before releasing. Thanks for the feedback 

Edited by Mello-

On 12/21/2018 at 9:32 AM, Mello- said:

Lower your game sensitivity if the strong aim gets buggy. I have an ESP but its hit or miss when working, i'm trying to get it more stable before releasing. Thanks for the feedback 

bro i have speed hack file.

i can edited your lua file, my speed hack is better to you. 

but i dont know how share to you here, and please give me esp

22 hours ago, Masteral24 said:

Really thanks for your script, don't listen to negative comments. Everything is working fine

Thank you, I appreciate the support. I'm currently working on a updated script with a few more features I can't wait to release ?

On 12/21/2018 at 9:32 AM, Mello- said:

improve your speed bro with this script

function speedON()

local old = gg.getRanges();
gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS)
gg.searchNumber('1.4012985e-45;4.2038954e-45;0.9E;1.84999990463;-1.0854726e-29;1.81999993324::', gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.searchNumber(0.9, gg.TYPE_DOUBLE)
gg.getResults(200)
gg.editAll(1.553218948, gg.TYPE_DOUBLE)
gg.toast('Enabled')
gg.setRanges(old)
end

function speedOFF()

gg.searchNumber('1.4012985e-45;4.2038954e-45;1.553218948E;1.84999990463;-1.0854726e-29;1.81999993324::', gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.searchNumber(1.553218948, gg.TYPE_DOUBLE)
gg.getResults(200)
gg.editAll(0.9, gg.TYPE_DOUBLE)
gg.toast('Disabled')
gg.setRanges(old)
end

this is better to you

witch Thanatos + Feature

Auto Headshot

Aim Lock

Infinity Clip ( Not Ammo ) ( BY INFINITY AMMO witch Sniper shot on GOB is not Reload --> Very easily detected . can banned by SPEC of enemies , 

with 3 Feature ^ you can easy win . dont make high kill rate/win rate , Can be suspected by enemies

My account banned by with 1 feature Auto headshot on lvl 40 =))  lol =)) Lvl 40 lose 12 match . high winrate| killrate . up lvl with four friend + all with mod ====> only me banned so so sadddddddddd

Edited by zboy1412

1 hour ago, baljeet said:

function speedON()

gg.searchNumber('1.4012985e-45;4.2038954e-45;0.9E;1.84999990463;-1.0854726e-29;1.81999993324::', gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(200)
gg.toast('Enabled')
gg.setRanges(old)
end

function speedOFF()

gg.searchNumber('1.4012985e-45;4.2038954e-45;1.553218948E;1.84999990463;-1.0854726e-29;1.81999993324::', gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(200)
gg.toast('Disabled')
gg.setRanges(old)
end

this is better to you

oh my....I love thiefs :V

7 hours ago, baljeet said:

function speedON()

gg.getResults(200)
gg.toast('Enabled')
gg.setRanges(old)
end

function speedOFF()

gg.getResults(200)
gg.toast('Disabled')
gg.setRanges(old)
end

this is better to you

thanks for help bro

On 12/22/2018 at 6:33 AM, baljeet said:

bro i have speed hack file.

i can edited your lua file, my speed hack is better to you. 

but i dont know how share to you here, and please give me esp

I have a new speedhack I'll be releasing with my v4.10 script soon that has forward movement increase

1 hour ago, Azreal said:

Figured this was stolen from hentai.lol

1 hour ago, Azreal said:

Figured this was stolen from hentai.lol

Not only from me, chambz/speedhck/wallshoot = me

The autoheadshots and aimlocks saiaapz 

Yeah, I've tried saiaapz script. Was an easy ban though compared to yours. Looks exactly like your script though with the chambz, etc. Probably won't last long if he doesn't know how to script well hopefully. Keep up the hard work hentai. Snakes will be snakes. Too bad you can't IP lock those scripts for paid customers.

2 hours ago, Azreal said:

Yeah, I've tried saiaapz script. Was an easy ban though compared to yours. Looks exactly like your script though with the chambz, etc. Probably won't last long if he doesn't know how to script well hopefully. Keep up the hard work hentai. Snakes will be snakes. Too bad you can't IP lock those scripts for paid customers.

Yeha but saiaapz now how to script talked with hom and he shows me how he scripts. Its the correct way. And he found his own cheats. But all the others are just thiefs tough. LoL...sad...LoL

Of course! I wasn't dissing saiaapz. I like all of his scripts tbh. Even with the bans on GOB script, that always head shot was OP and I'm sure my dumb self did too much and got banned.lol but I noticed a lot of GOB scripts on here that were stolen from you long ago. Lots of outdated ones. But I was saying, hopefully mello don't know how to actually script so you can keep making that cash.lol

13 minutes ago, Azreal said:

Of course! I wasn't dissing saiaapz. I like all of his scripts tbh. Even with the bans on GOB script, that always head shot was OP and I'm sure my dumb self did too much and got banned.lol but I noticed a lot of GOB scripts on here that were stolen from you long ago. Lots of outdated ones. But I was saying, hopefully mello don't know how to actually script so you can keep making that cash.lol

yea actualy most are, LoL most you see are just from the one time that I shared gob hack for free

27 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

yea actualy most are, LoL most you see are just from the one time that I shared gob hack for free

Yeah haha I noticed. You're work was that impressive though my friend. I'll be looking forward to buying it in the future

2 minutes ago, Azreal said:

Yeah haha I noticed. You're work was that impressive though my friend. I'll be looking forward to buying it in the future

don`t worry, I may changed my mind and give you for a cheaper price or free, you look like a interesting guy ?

Edited by XxhentaixX

3 hours ago, XxhentaixX said:

don`t worry, I may changed my mind and give you for a cheaper price or free, you look like a interesting guy ?

Haha thanks. Either way, would be worth buying. I'd share my orcus administrative program with you if you like that type of stuff. ?

On 12/24/2018 at 5:01 AM, Mello- said:

I have a new speedhack I'll be releasing with my v4.10 script soon that has forward movement increase

nice bro .

but add esp also

On 12/24/2018 at 6:03 PM, Azreal said:

?? much? Lol yet I bet you are still using my script ?‍♂️

Edited by Mello-

24 minutes ago, Mello- said:

?? much? Lol yet I bet you are still using my script ?‍♂️

Using your stolen script? Nah, rather not take my chances.lol Rather pay hentai anyday of the week for a safe updated script. Maybe when you learn how to make your own, I'd be happy to test out. ?

11 minutes ago, Azreal said:

Using your stolen script? Nah, rather not take my chances.lol Rather pay hentai anyday of the week for a safe updated script. Maybe when you learn how to make your own, I'd be happy to test out. ?

Funny cause I talked with Saiaapiz about using his base and hes cool with it ? and most code I found through using IL2CPPdumper and IDA or messing around with variables in GG. Which I doubt you know anything about reguarding assembly code or reverse engineering. Move along if all you wanna do is brow nose, thanks ?

28 minutes ago, Mello- said:

Funny cause I talked with Saiaapiz about using his base and hes cool with it ? and most code I found through using IL2CPPdumper and IDA or messing around with variables in GG. Which I doubt you know anything about reguarding assembly code or reverse engineering. Move along if all you wanna do is brow nose, thanks ?

Your funny LoL saiaapz said the same thing about "I found through using IL2CPPdumper and IDA"

(What you obviously did not) its easy to recognzie or cheats as we made them...LoL