+ Aimbot

+ No Recoil

+ Magic Bullet

+ Black Sky

What's New in Version 0.10.4 v5   See changelog

Released

V5

Updated for standoff 2 0.10.4 patch 2

(how to load hacks - open gameguardian then open game go inside server then start gg collect data then load lua script) 

+ Aimbot

(how too use aimbot - stay at your spawn and  imagine Big soldiers and use magic bullets to shoot tru walls) 

+ No Recoil

+ Magic Bullet (shoot tru walls) 

+ Black Sky 

by MAC10

ff4z29.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 12/22/2018 at 12:57 AM, YeetMeister said:

Yeah nice i guess.. but i cant inject it bc it gets detecc by standoff2 can u help?

Yeah stadoff2 have anticheat module but my hack is undetected and safe for now until they update a game, they only can detect if gameguardian is installed and promts you to uninstall it to fix that you need to update gameguardian to newest version and its undetected , Also their anticheat detects if your phone is rooted so if you are using magisk root use magisk hide to hide root from standoff 2, and most important if you wanna search new values to find some other stuff in game never search inside "anonimous" you will get instant ban

On 12/24/2018 at 6:22 PM, 24matan said:

Yeah stadoff2 have anticheat module but my hack is undetected and safe for now until they update a game, they only can detect if gameguardian is installed and promts you to uninstall it to fix that you need to update gameguardian to newest version and its undetected , Also their anticheat detects if your phone is rooted so if you are using magisk root use magisk hide to hide root from standoff 2, and most important if you wanna search new values to find some other stuff in game never search inside "anonimous" you will get instant ban

Thats not csgo? stop typing this bs if you dont even know what ur talking about

Also the previous version of the hack still works on the second patch too

Also is there a way to add level or something

this was working great -- 

Magic bullet lets you shoot through walls (you have to enable every match)

Black sky works great 

Anti recoil is whats up ? 

The aimbot isnt an aimbot, its more shoot at a wall and just get headshots.  Would be better if it tracked shootable targets / helped you lock on chest or something so its not so obvious headshotting through walls across the whole map.  

Now it is saying SO2 is detecting GG installed -- tried deleting game cache -- i am on most recent version of GG 

Tried installing GG after game launch still no dice.

I figured out how to bypass their GG detection PM me for details not just sharing with leeches I like people who contribute to the forum