• Chams Menu1
  • Chams Menu2
  • Easy Aim
  • Strong Aim (buggy)
  • Always head shot
  • Speedhack (slow)
  • Wallhack

Note

• Prefer turning easy aim cheat 'off' while using strong aim, it will be less buggy.
  • Activate chams in a match. Try turning it 'on' for 2 or 3 times until it gets activated. You have to reactivate chams in every single match.
  • I hope it helps if you can't afford to buy a stable and updated script.
  •  If u have any functional scripts for unlimited ammo and esp do send me at - azpunk@yahoo.com

Credits:

1. @XxhentaixX
  2. @saiaapiz

What's New in Version 1.1.1   See changelog

Released

• Added Chams Menu2 by @chikri (works every time but high color intensity)
  • Added Wallshot (Shoot through wall)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

why in the world are you using my codes...you never asked and I never gived you premission to use....you basecly just copy pasted it... cant stand it...and then people gonne cry its gonne get patched...well I don't care its you...one more reason to cell :V

Edited by XxhentaixX

Share this comment

with all respect but don't just copy and past and calls it inprovment. . .?

in your script: 

function chamsON()

local old = gg.getRanges();
gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_C_ALLOC)
gg.searchNumber('15;1;4;2;255', gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.searchNumber(15, gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(20)
gg.editAll(4.51546, gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.toast('chams activated')
gg.setRanges(old)
end

function chamsOFF()

gg.searchNumber('4.51546;1;4;2;255', gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.searchNumber(4.51546, gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(100)
gg.editAll(15, gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.toast('chams Dactivated')
gg.setRanges(old)
end

function speedON()

gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS)
gg.searchNumber('0.25F;0.20000000298F;0.89999997616F;1.0F;0.34999999404F;1.0F;1.0F;2.5F:29', gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.searchNumber(2.5, gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(200)
gg.editAll(9.12345, gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.toast('sidewards speed enabled')
gg.toast('Enabled')
gg.setRanges(old)
end

function speedOFF()

gg.searchNumber('0.25F;0.20000000298F;0.89999997616F;1.0F;0.34999999404F;1.0F;1.0F;9.12345F', gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.searchNumber(9.12345, gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(200)
gg.editAll(2.5, gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.toast('Disabled')
gg.setRanges(old)
end

in mine:

function speedhack()

speed = gg.multiChoice({'Activate/Deactivate','BACK'},{[1]=true},'ON /OFF speed')
if speed == nil then noselect() else
if speed[2] == true then START() else
if speed[1] == true then speedON() else speedOFF() end
end
end
end

function speedON()

gg.searchNumber('0.25F;0.20000000298F;0.89999997616F;1.0F;0.34999999404F;1.0F;1.0F;2.5F:29', gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(200)
gg.clearResults()
gg.setRanges(old)
end

function speedOFF()

gg.searchNumber('0.25F;0.20000000298F;0.89999997616F;1.0F;0.34999999404F;1.0F;1.0F;9.12345F', gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(200)
gg.clearResults()
gg.toast('sidewards speed disabled')
gg.setRanges(old)
end

function chamsON()

gg.getResults(20)
gg.setRanges(old)
end

function chamsOFF()

gg.getResults(100)
gg.setRanges(old)
end

Edited by XxhentaixX

Share this comment

1 hour ago, XxhentaixX said:

why in the world are you using my codes...you never asked and I never gived you premission to use....you basecly just copy pasted it... cant stand it...and then people gonne cry its gonne get patched...well I don't care its you...one more reason to cell :V

***** u *****.. He is not like u

Share this comment

1 hour ago, XxhentaixX said:

Well, he just want to share to people. There are people who can't or won't pay to your so-called 'VIP' cheat. Hence, he make it available for people to just use.

Welcome to the piracy wonderland.

Share this comment

2 minutes ago, Randrake said:

Well, he just want to share to people. There are people who can't or won't pay to your so-called 'VIP' cheat. Hence, he make it available for people to just use.

Welcome to the piracy wonderland.

For god sake...i don't understand...we are all born with a brain...mother gived you those amazing brains but it seems you are not using thm very wel...(welcome in the reality)

People cell because devs will otherwise simply patch it. In order for cheats to not get to much used so that devs will not notice it we have to sell it. Because as you may i already ecperienced out of your self behaviour you just share scripts with others and so it gets very viral.and then in a fuew weeks it get patched and then you giys cry again for a update. LoL none of you have a actualy commen since of thinking. Logic does not apply to you guys. Thats why i rraly wonder if you guys are born with any type of brain ...but like i told to me it aint matter people(adults, not brats) pay..so atleast before they update i dont mind doing a new update for the game because i get worth for my time. And atleast those biyers are not that stupid to leack or share around to theb later cry that there acc got banned or somthing like that...all ya guys doing is walkijg in your own s***...goodluck ceep doing that. Ceep copying? Stealing and getting banned. But it wont be from me anymore my hacks will ceep working..

Share this comment

15 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

For god sake...i don't understand...we are all born with a brain...mother gived you those amazing brains but it seems you are not using thm very wel...(welcome in the reality)

People cell because devs will otherwise simply patch it. In order for cheats to not get to much used so that devs will not notice it we have to sell it. Because as you may i already ecperienced out of your self behaviour you just share scripts with others and so it gets very viral.and then in a fuew weeks it get patched and then you giys cry again for a update. LoL none of you have a actualy commen since of thinking. Logic does not apply to you guys. Thats why i rraly wonder if you guys are born with any type of brain ...but like i told to me it aint matter people(adults, not brats) pay..so atleast before they update i dont mind doing a new update for the game because i get worth for my time. And atleast those biyers are not that stupid to leack or share around to theb later cry that there acc got banned or somthing like that...all ya guys doing is walkijg in your own s***...goodluck ceep doing that. Ceep copying? Stealing and getting banned. But it wont be from me anymore my hacks will ceep working..

Oh now you're talking about brain and logics. I'm perfectly aware of the devs patching the script. I was just criticizing your way of doing it, not how or why you do it in the first place. If you don't like people whining about the patched cheats, NEVER post it in a public forum like this. I do have money, but seeing your ethics and arrogance, I decided not to buy anything from you. Selling is NOT always the way out to avoid patching. You can just  make it available for your close friends, for example. But hey, it's your work we're talking about. You can do anything you want.

But seriously, though. When you start talking about brains and logics, you can't even write proper English. Start fixing your English, mate. Shameful.

Share this comment

Thank you very much @punkaZ excellent work.

I hope that if you can add ESP or Max ammo someday Thanks again you are really a genius Greetings.

Share this comment

7 hours ago, XxhentaixX said:

with all respect but don't just copy and past and calls it inprovment. . .?

in your script: 

function chamsON()

gg.getResults(20)
gg.setRanges(old)
end

function chamsOFF()

gg.getResults(100)
gg.setRanges(old)
end

function speedON()

gg.getResults(200)
gg.toast('Enabled')
gg.setRanges(old)
end

function speedOFF()

gg.getResults(200)
gg.toast('Disabled')
gg.setRanges(old)
end

in mine:

function speedhack()

speed = gg.multiChoice({'Activate/Deactivate','BACK'},{[1]=true},'ON /OFF speed')
if speed == nil then noselect() else
if speed[2] == true then START() else
if speed[1] == true then speedON() else speedOFF() end
end
end
end

function speedON()

gg.getResults(200)
gg.clearResults()
gg.setRanges(old)
end

function speedOFF()

gg.getResults(200)
gg.clearResults()
gg.toast('sidewards speed disabled')
gg.setRanges(old)
end

function chamsON()

gg.getResults(20)
gg.setRanges(old)
end

function chamsOFF()

gg.getResults(100)
gg.setRanges(old)
end

Hahaha get lost greedy money sucking a s s hole

Share this comment

16 minutes ago, wolfxxx said:

Hahaha get lost greedy money sucking a s s hole

I not gonne do this replying anymore i don't wanne wast time anymore to people like you there is just no point for it because im talking to a wall... Kids like you are here all day crying😄 have a nice day...i not need this in my live.

Share this comment

Lol...thats it...talking about grammar...what in the worlddoes talking about grammar has to do with you copy pasting my code? I knew this was a wast of time. I almost cringed when you started saying "paying is not always the way to avoid patching" (clearly giving for free is)...anyway have fun.

Share this comment

7 minutes ago, punkaZ said:

Dear @XxhentaixX , you are a genius and I really appreciate your work. Am still a noob and trying to learn. I didn't know it was your work but I have given credits to @saiaapiz. Its a very troublesome work to make this kind of scripts. But these scripts were available everywhere so, I combined one or more scripts into one. I jst wanted to share this coz this codes are functional. And why I did that ? At first u asked to recharge for 100 Malaysian currency and then you are now selling those scripts for 25$...really!! Whats the difference between those p2w game devs and u? Only the rich can afford it. I think this is like a drug business at first they give u for free and when u are addicted, they start selling it. I know you will never upload those scripts for free in future. Continue your brilliant work.

Hear, hear. 

Oh btw @XxhentaixX, be careful. Your mom might not like seeing her ***** ranting on the Internet. A friendly reminder for you to avoid spanking. 

Share this comment

48 minutes ago, punkaZ said:

Dear @XxhentaixX , you are a genius and I really appreciate your work. Am still a noob and trying to learn. I didn't know it was your work but I have given credits to @saiaapiz. Its a very troublesome work to make this kind of scripts. But these scripts were available everywhere so, I combined one or more scripts into one. I jst wanted to share this coz this codes are functional. And why I did that ? At first u asked to recharge for 100 Malaysian currency and then you are now selling those scripts for 25$...really!! Whats the difference between those p2w game devs and u? Only the rich can afford it. I think this is like a drug business at first they give u for free and when u are addicted, they start selling it. I know you will never upload those scripts for free in future. Continue your brilliant work.

very well said bro... the world needs more people like you.. thanks for the script... appreciate it

Share this comment

Thank you so much bro i really appriciate for this script, but if you can add a full ammo I will be very grateful.

Share this comment

On 12/4/2018 at 4:37 AM, punkaZ said:

Exactly @punkaZwe appreciate you very much friend and the whole community is with you and will support you in your way to be a genius.

I am from a mediocre and poor country I am humble like many others and that likes this game but that the rich with their purchased weapons ruin for us. I considered @Zaiaapiz  a Hero for me and many with their work towards more just the game. Until this guy came @XxhentaixX and seduced him with money and sold himself. Now you are our only hero.
thanks for the script @punkaZ the community appreciates you very soon we will find the codes for the maximum ammunition and ESP.
I found a script for a Russian that has everything updated including the ESP and I would like to give it to you so you can add the code to your script.
Edited by eldragonhacker

Share this comment

On 12/4/2018 at 5:08 AM, blastepic said:

bro can you add the unli ammo plsase i have the code

really brother? @blastepic

great send it to your mailbox in your profile friend I have the new code of the ESP and I will send it and together we will do what these bureaucrats of @XxhentaixX forgot by greed to help others to make the game more fair since those who buy Gold is believed to be Gods for having those weapons purchased. and help the community hopefully we can expel from the community these sucks money

Share this comment

Just wanted to say thanks to @punkaZ but his whole conversation left me no choice to describe my feelings towards it.

TBH @XxhentaixX you are right about the fact that if someone put his hours of hardwork and create a hack it's his right to distribute it free or either sell it, fair enough. But here you miss the point i.e

(a) you said devs gona patch it now. no you are wrong if they are likely to patch it they should spend 20$ to buy your script and see their vulnerabilities.

(b) you wrote on your script that if you are poor then leave the game, well now guess who's poor. I bet on each and every one commenting here is a d*** pro with almost no end game weapons and giving tough time to all rich kids in game, reason we all need this kind of hack bcoz of stupid rich kids and this game has no skill level to distinguish between us f2p and rich kids p2w so they leave us no option but to use cheats, those greedy devs are not here to hear us but to earn so does you then why its bad when we do what we have to do.

And you come here talk about ethics where all other ppl trying to help the community you arrogantly throw everyone out by saying no script for poor. Like you are the king by combining different codes of different programmers.  you are no different then those greedy devs and those rich kids do have money for their entertainment but we poor ppl have this unity which you guys only dream of. 

Look at all the comments, you see the difference in your arrogant thinking and us, ppl here want to give free codes of different things they dont know how to compile so they are contributing by giving it to @punkaZ. This is because you fools think poor as abuse, you think that being poor is worthy of nothing. Now keep your thoughts with you and watch our unity and burn till we enjoy.  one legend gone another born, thats what we have. Which is a rare sight for ppl like you and your greedy community.   saiaapiz gone punkaz born. and so is the circle of Life. Your initial argument is positive i agree but selling your script here is not the right platform. This community base on help us find the vulnerability to those greedy game which left us no choice to play without paying. So we play it our way. Now I say in respect to you what you say to others in bold 'Get Lost'. and to punkaZ and every other programmer who help community are 'Awesome'.

Edited by janikajan

Share this comment

7 hours ago, janikajan said:

Just wanted to say thanks to @punkaZ but his whole conversation left me no choice to describe my feelings towards it.

TBH @XxhentaixX you are right about the fact that if someone put his hours of hardwork and create a hack it's his right to distribute it free or either sell it, fair enough. But here you miss the point i.e

(a) you said devs gona patch it now. no you are wrong if they are likely to patch it they should spend 20$ to buy your script and see their vulnerabilities.

(b) you wrote on your script that if you are poor then leave the game, well now guess who's poor. I bet on each and every one commenting here is a d*** pro with almost no end game weapons and giving tough time to all rich kids in game, reason we all need this kind of hack bcoz of stupid rich kids and this game has no skill level to distinguish between us f2p and rich kids p2w so they leave us no option but to use cheats, those greedy devs are not here to hear us but to earn so does you then why its bad when we do what we have to do.

And you come here talk about ethics where all other ppl trying to help the community you arrogantly throw everyone out by saying no script for poor. Like you are the king by combining different codes of different programmers.  you are no different then those greedy devs and those rich kids do have money for their entertainment but we poor ppl have this unity which you guys only dream of. 

Look at all the comments, you see the difference in your arrogant thinking and us, ppl here want to give free codes of different things they dont know how to compile so they are contributing by giving it to @punkaZ. This is because you fools think poor as abuse, you think that being poor is worthy of nothing. Now keep your thoughts with you and watch our unity and burn till we enjoy.  one legend gone another born, thats what we have. Which is a rare sight for ppl like you and your greedy community.   saiaapiz gone punkaz born. and so is the circle of Life. Your initial argument is positive i agree but selling your script here is not the right platform. This community base on help us find the vulnerability to those greedy game which left us no choice to play without paying. So we play it our way. Now I say in respect to you what you say to others in bold 'Get Lost'. and to punkaZ and every other programmer who help community are 'Awesome'.

Sadly thats just your imagination. Lol i made 3K euro with this game only because adulted could pay and for whats worth it none has even shared it to the public because nobady is so dumb to publish scripts for free so that retards publish and ceep publishing till it get banned. How do you think wallshot was banned? I made it and got viral because i gived it for free on the first place. If you want to get it for free be my gues. Ceep doing with those old codes of mine that you love to copy i do not mind since i got the money i got what i worked for and those that layed me get what they payed for. And you guys get the ban...and just for the record i have already seen how retarded your community is. It seems they love to come up with bull****. Like black mailing whyle they not in a single position of black mailing. Somthimes i have trouble holding my self back for ruining the game for all of you (it aint that hard 😉 ) ruin my fun and i will just do the same for you guys....oh wait i already did when i started making it ViP...cry babys turning against me 😉

Here one of your secret tribe

Screenshot_20181206-001358.png

Screenshot_20181206-001333.png

What is the kiddo even talking about "traps" he could never pay so he coudnt even know if it was a trap or not. He is one of the people that i banned out of my group because he was spamming my discord channel like a kiddo. I don't need poison. You can have it.

Share this comment