• Chams Menu1
  • Chams Menu2
  • Easy Aim
  • Strong Aim (buggy)
  • Always head shot
  • Speedhack (slow)
  • Wallhack

Note

• Prefer turning easy aim cheat 'off' while using strong aim, it will be less buggy.
  • Activate chams in a match. Try turning it 'on' for 2 or 3 times until it gets activated. You have to reactivate chams in every single match.
  • I hope it helps if you can't afford to buy a stable and updated script.
  •  If u have any functional scripts for unlimited ammo and esp do send me at - azpunk@yahoo.com

Credits:

1. @XxhentaixX
  2. @saiaapiz

What's New in Version 1.1.1   See changelog

Released

• Added Chams Menu2 by @chikri (works every time but high color intensity)
  • Added Wallshot (Shoot through wall)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

4 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

Sadly thats just your imagination. Lol i made 3K euro with this game only because adulted could pay and for whats worth it none has even shared it to the public because nobady is so dumb to publish scripts for free so that retards publish and ceep publishing till it get banned. How do you think wallshot was banned? I made it and got viral because i gived it for free on the first place. If you want to get it for free be my gues. Ceep doing with those old codes of mine that you love to copy i do not mind since i got the money i got what i worked for and those that layed me get what they payed for. And you guys get the ban...and just for the record i have already seen how retarded your community is. It seems they love to come up with bull****. Like black mailing whyle they not in a single position of black mailing. Somthimes i have trouble holding my self back for ruining the game for all of you (it aint that hard 😉 ) ruin my fun and i will just do the same for you guys....oh wait i already did when i started making it ViP...cry babys turning against me 😉

Here one of your secret tribe

Screenshot_20181206-001358.png

Screenshot_20181206-001333.png

3000 euro, d*** its a whole lot of money there and still your greed comes in, you see you are sharing picture of a person blackmailing you like you are on some saint work. Brother dont look the picture from one side see atleast full view of it, you are cheating the game which makes you wrong and then you get cheated by another person that's how it goes yet you manage to pull 3k euro out of ppl pocket.

You are good in making codes, do it for your pocket no one ever be jealous of you, it's your skill and may you earn more and more out of it BUT my point is this is not the right platform to sell. We are here only for those games which let us only 2 options to go forward either pay money or use cheats so most of the ppl are not tht rich to give you money, we do it other way. One dont need to be einstein to know this simple fact that if we have to pay for the cheats then why dont we pay for actual game. Thus this destroys the purpose of this community.

On a side note: If i talk about my self and offcourse assume abt most of the ppl here we are not dumb to use wallhacks, i myself using @saiaapiz script from long time atleast months but i only use it for esp not even headshot bcoz this even get reported and i dont want my acct ban, we all know what hack we have to use or what not, for me tbh wallhack is like banning yourself nothing else.

And i request @punkaZ to also remove wallhack bcoz ppl report it asap or make a vid out of it and ban plyrs. 

guns of boom developers dont care s*** about their users, they are not fair to us so we do the same to them. There's nothing to cry on. It is what it is.

Share this comment

`well, money is money lol.

take for example if you work, you don't work to just get 3000euro right? you work to get money, you work to reach something in your life that your aiming for. in my case I already work but this money is just some extra but it not means anything to me, but anyway...I do prefer to ceep it , the extra money. and I did not "manage to pull there money" how you see things is really the side of the "I want everything for free", those people wanted to pay for what was worth, for someone who doesn't provide them fake stuff or half working stuff. they got truth for there money. like you buy the real cloths and not some fake cloths that get ripped apart in 1 week :V. and I did not get cheated by another person, you may wanne search the definition of that, lol and my work aint a saint but it is good enough to get blackmailed by a bunsh of nutshells.

btw (you are dumb) this is a very good site to sell, + I do good here by cheating other games, its not like I wast all my time cheating gob, lol I not have time for that its just a game, and it is not vip to actract people that cant pay, what are you guys even hating, if you cant pay you need to stfu and look for something that is free and let the others that can pay pay, becaue a lot of you type of guys join my server and ask for free, than cry they get ban and start hanging out the kiddo of the day like so many here..no wonder scripts becaume vip anyway. basecly ya just walking in your own s***, lol. to bad)

but I wish you and ya friends could get that in your head but it seems to be very hard to do that. 

Share this comment

4 hours ago, XxhentaixX said:

`well, money is money lol.

take for example if you work, you don't work to just get 3000euro right? you work to get money, you work to reach something in your life that your aiming for. in my case I already work but this money is just some extra but it not means anything to me, but anyway...I do prefer to ceep it , the extra money. and I did not "manage to pull there money" how you see things is really the side of the "I want everything for free", those people wanted to pay for what was worth, for someone who doesn't provide them fake stuff or half working stuff. they got truth for there money. like you buy the real cloths and not some fake cloths that get ripped apart in 1 week :V. and I did not get cheated by another person, you may wanne search the definition of that, lol and my work aint a saint but it is good enough to get blackmailed by a bunsh of nutshells.

btw (you are dumb) this is a very good site to sell, + I do good here by cheating other games, its not like I wast all my time cheating gob, lol I not have time for that its just a game, and it is not vip to actract people that cant pay, what are you guys even hating, if you cant pay you need to stfu and look for something that is free and let the others that can pay pay, becaue a lot of you type of guys join my server and ask for free, than cry they get ban and start hanging out the kiddo of the day like so many here..no wonder scripts becaume vip anyway. basecly ya just walking in your own s***, lol. to bad)

but I wish you and ya friends could get that in your head but it seems to be very hard to do that. 

NO you get it wrong whole time again and again. Actually no buddy ****n cares you won 3k euro or 3m euro go earn it all. Now if you come to your actual abusive language then let me be more friendly and not properly mannered to tell you, that @saiaapiz script piss on your so called vip hack, bunch of different scripts compile in one and said its a fckn achievement like you reached mars or what, so buggy even after loading, game lag like s*** and you name this stupid script as vip, no coder ask you to remove their code because you copied it, you plagiarized it.

And yes we or I is dumb if this is very good website to sell and if we cant pay why we need to stfu it is you whos constantly crying like a women over this script not us or me. We are happy on @punkaZ work and we vouch him big time, no matter this script patch in a minute we dont care we at least have this one minute of enjoying.

so stfu and know your role, no buddy here to bother you how and what you are earning, its your domain live and earn but you ripped the game, cheated them no one cried, now if somehow this script is similar to yours like your is similar to old ones of different programmers than why you're crying. Remember if this site is good to sell for you then it is good to get free stuff for us too.

You cheated the game that was fair, someone cheated your work now that's unfair. You dont only need a brain but proper manners too. Have you ever listened what goes around comes around. You become this phrase in real life. 

Enjoy the game and let us at least enjoy it before it patched. 

Edited by janikajan

Share this comment

hmmm doesnt work with bluestacks 😞😞😞

can u update it maybe ? 

i get this error message:

Skript beendet:
Script error: org.luaj.vm2.LuaError: @/storage/emulated/0/DCIM/SharedFolder/GoB v1.1.1 (Modified by pZ).lua:271
`Hack["AIMVX"].address = ScanArrayOfByte(Hack["AIMV"]) + 0x4`
attempt to perform arithmetic __add on boolean and number
level = 1, pc = 150
stack traceback:
    /storage/emulated/0/DCIM/SharedFolder/GoB v1.1.1 (Modified by pZ).lua:271 in main chunk
    [Java]: in ?
    at org.luaj.vm2.LuaValue.error(LuaValue.java:1074)
    at org.luaj.vm2.LuaValue.arithmt(LuaValue.java:2325)
    at org.luaj.vm2.LuaValue.add(LuaValue.java:2210)
    at org.luaj.vm2.LuaClosure.execute(LuaClosure.java:298)
    at org.luaj.vm2.LuaClosure.call(LuaClosure.java:145)
    at android.ext.Script.runScript(Script.java:5106)
    at android.ext.Script$ScriptThread.run(Script.java:4906)

can anyone help me ?

Edited by Hard1337

Share this comment

9 hours ago, janikajan said:

NO you get it wrong whole time again and again. Actually no buddy ****n cares you won 3k euro or 3m euro go earn it all. Now if you come to your actual abusive language then let me be more friendly and not properly mannered to tell you, that @saiaapiz script piss on your so called vip hack, bunch of different scripts compile in one and said its a fckn achievement like you reached mars or what, so buggy even after loading, game lag like s*** and you name this stupid script as vip, no coder ask you to remove their code because you copied it, you plagiarized it.

And yes we or I is dumb if this is very good website to sell and if we cant pay why we need to stfu it is you whos constantly crying like a women over this script not us or me. We are happy on @punkaZ work and we vouch him big time, no matter this script patch in a minute we dont care we at least have this one minute of enjoying.

so stfu and know your role, no buddy here to bother you how and what you are earning, its your domain live and earn but you ripped the game, cheated them no one cried, now if somehow this script is similar to yours like your is similar to old ones of different programmers than why you're crying. Remember if this site is good to sell for you then it is good to get free stuff for us too.

You cheated the game that was fair, someone cheated your work now that's unfair. You dont only need a brain but proper manners too. Have you ever listened what goes around comes around. You become this phrase in real life. 

Enjoy the game and let us at least enjoy it before it patched. 

@janikajan bro this fckng idiot @XxhentaixX has problems with everybody. he is just arrogant bitc h who thinks he is superstar because he knows to hack and only aim of his life is to suck money. that is why soo many people hate this idiot.. keep commenting bitc h you are always going to be a hated s***...

Share this comment

guys chambs works 4 me. remeber to activate em when you are IN BATTLE and wait some seconds. first time not worked good but reactivating 2-3 times IN GAME will work in future (event maps to, chambs 2). 

Share this comment

xxxhentaixxx ur just as gameinsight, greedy and arrogant, we dont need you in this community. you made change idea even to saiaapiz from free script to pay script. i can be agree with you that abusing free hacks ruin the game and bring patches, but at least you could simply explain it, and not say on your description: "pay or leave,dont waste my time, i know you are not poor to play this game" etc. your arrogance has suffered the karma effect. and when you say adult people can pay so much that you got 3k euro, well, i prefer to spend IN GAME, cuz at least is all about PAY TO PLAY at this point. nobody cry here for your vip scripts, we just dont give a f*k about you, u just keep reply to people, to accuse of copies, well do not share your files if u didnt mean to get copied ! Cry baby cry, ***** PAY2WIN, FREE HACKS WILL ALWAYS FIND A WAY i hope someone buy your hacks and share it again with all, that will be nice!! haha

Edited by modzfangagavav

Share this comment

Hi... i wanted to ask you guys if we could just pitch in some money and buy the new hack ? They are asking for about 1800 INR which is a lot for me and i couldnt afford it. So if we are around 10 person we could atleast buy the script. They are saying future updates are free so it might be our one time purchase.

Edited by Furious_noob

Share this comment

3 hours ago, Furious_noob said:

Hi... i wanted to ask you guys if we could just pitch in some money and buy the new hack ? They are asking for about 1800 INR which is a lot for me and i couldnt afford it. So if we are around 10 person we could atleast buy the script. They are saying future updates are free so it might be our one time purchase.

I find out easy...it is a beautifull idea but it wont add up...and since im working at a  new hack it will be more expensive since you will be able to finish the match in 3 seconds and kill all...LoL...and no one is gonne risk so much money to then publish it unless he is stupid

Share this comment

On 12/7/2018 at 6:37 PM, wolfxxx said:

@janikajan bro this fckng idiot @XxhentaixX has problems with everybody. he is just arrogant bitc h who thinks he is superstar because he knows to hack and only aim of his life is to suck money. that is why soo many people hate this idiot.. keep commenting bitc h you are always going to be a hated s***...

@wolfxxx bro i and we all here dont care if someone is selling things or giving it free but thing that really bothers me is this statement.

" Don't ask me for free, if you are poor then leave the game"..

Now this is really sad.

You see I've been using @saiaapiz script only for esp from long time, perfect coding, not buggy and wonderful wonderful script, it was free we're using it, now he left with grace said no more update and he was selling it somewhere else. That's how you do it professionally. We don't have problem in it too. No game remain always addictive, sooner or later we all will leave this and move forward to something else. And then these developers know that these f2p masses are the real reason their game was hit. only 10% p2w are nothing in number but it is us who run the company.

Share this comment

3 hours ago, janikajan said:

@wolfxxx bro i and we all here dont care if someone is selling things or giving it free but thing that really bothers me is this statement.

" Don't ask me for free, if you are poor then leave the game"..

Now this is really sad.

You see I've been using @saiaapiz script only for esp from long time, perfect coding, not buggy and wonderful wonderful script, it was free we're using it, now he left with grace said no more update and he was selling it somewhere else. That's how you do it professionally. We don't have problem in it too. No game remain always addictive, sooner or later we all will leave this and move forward to something else. And then these developers know that these f2p masses are the real reason their game was hit. only 10% p2w are nothing in number but it is us who run the company.

LoL ceep crying...and another payment has be done...whyle you ceep mooning about needing to pay for my scripts, i get what i worked for...LoL...honestly i'm starting to enjoy it. I get hated by kids because they can not pay...and it is normal they get mad then...and yeah you do mind that you have to pay to get, i can already smell that hated behind your computer...to people like you guys i always have time to reply and i honestly do not mind it because the resukts stays the same...you cry in the mean whyle i get the money...again thanks for your time..(oh i wish you had a life)

(Btw to skip your complaining) you have never had my script so you dont even know if its buggy or not. Let stand you know what your saying...better just stop playing gob because im prety sure your the guy that is still crying about the fact that higj levels are wooping your a**...LoL

received_790904941255324.jpeg

Share this comment

Its good to know you are working on another hack. But this 3 second kill seems kind of fake. Ok even if you kill all enemies at the same time how does this finish a match ? They will just respawn. And also if someone records it chances are that account is going to be banned.

But anyway good to know you have got good money from Gob hacks. But i just wanted to ask one favour from you if you could do. The ESP is least detectable. I was using it from sometime about 6 months or so. So plz just share the script on only esp. Nothing else. Just for the last time plz.

Share this comment

2 hours ago, XxhentaixX said:

LoL ceep crying...and another payment has be done...whyle you ceep mooning about needing to pay for my scripts, i get what i worked for...LoL...honestly i'm starting to enjoy it. I get hated by kids because they can not pay...and it is normal they get mad then...and yeah you do mind that you have to pay to get, i can already smell that hated behind your computer...to people like you guys i always have time to reply and i honestly do not mind it because the resukts stays the same...you cry in the mean whyle i get the money...again thanks for your time..(oh i wish you had a life)

(Btw to skip your complaining) you have never had my script so you dont even know if its buggy or not. Let stand you know what your saying...better just stop playing gob because im prety sure your the guy that is still crying about the fact that higj levels are wooping your a**...LoL

received_790904941255324.jpeg

Are you crazy ????

You that blind????

Every comment you come ranting your script bla bla bla and you see me crying.....

I hope you are alright.

you cheap transexual dumbass did'nt even spell keep you ***** fck you are showing 100 euros, arse ppl like you are not only disgrace to this community but to their country as well. These noob s*** scripts ripping off of other work and trying to show off yours is just bull s***. You can still see the comments to saiaapiz where you moaning for how to find esp dumbass. This s*** script is nothing, always headshot find by saiaapaz, esp find by him and what you find seriously tht s*** color grading known as chambs. wtf does chambs stand for. Nobuddy here is crying, when your s*** script is free never bother to see it because there was saiaapiz script already there, when it get paid i wonder who dumb nuts buying the s*** when there's already better free script available. Now you are the one whos crying not me.

Why youre showing this little begging amount for wht you think this s*** script is worthy of buying, you give me your script free and i piss on it, it s*** already, no buddy wants to get ban with those stupid wallshoots noob.

We dont want to waste our money on games neither we do on scripts. Yes if its free we love to have it and if its paid, we shut the fckn game.

You see everyone here hates you, bcoz of you noob turning ur a** to them like youre some bill gates. 

I was talking sensible bcoz i dont want your s*** script then not evn now. Im still using punkaz edit of saiaapiz., your script is garbage.

Now everyone else was cursing and abusing you, for me you are nothing you dont even exist , you earn a penny or a billion dollar i dont give a d***. Why the fck its bothering you.

We are discussing here on guns of boom and you are putting your a** in it for what? I dont want to pick cheap fight on you, im a man. not some kid like you. 

i dont have much time to play this s***, may guns of boom remain or not i dont care. i dont have much time for this s***. but whenever i play im gonna use cheats and those which are absolutely free, now if this is your problem then to fck yourself.

who the hell are you to tell us to buy script, i dont wanna buy fckn stupid stuff why do you dictate what you want, go fck somewhere else. Keep your ranting to yourself if you dont want another long theasis on how your rip other ppl work and make yours then dont pick me. go fck with your script i dont want it as free. 

Have a good day, and keep selling more and more to noobs.

Share this comment

16 hours ago, janikajan said:

Are you crazy ????

You that blind????

Every comment you come ranting your script bla bla bla and you see me crying.....

I hope you are alright.

you cheap transexual dumbass did'nt even spell keep you ***** fck you are showing 100 euros, arse ppl like you are not only disgrace to this community but to their country as well. These noob s*** scripts ripping off of other work and trying to show off yours is just bull s***. You can still see the comments to saiaapiz where you moaning for how to find esp dumbass. This s*** script is nothing, always headshot find by saiaapaz, esp find by him and what you find seriously tht s*** color grading known as chambs. wtf does chambs stand for. Nobuddy here is crying, when your s*** script is free never bother to see it because there was saiaapiz script already there, when it get paid i wonder who dumb nuts buying the s*** when there's already better free script available. Now you are the one whos crying not me.

Why youre showing this little begging amount for wht you think this s*** script is worthy of buying, you give me your script free and i piss on it, it s*** already, no buddy wants to get ban with those stupid wallshoots noob.

We dont want to waste our money on games neither we do on scripts. Yes if its free we love to have it and if its paid, we shut the fckn game.

You see everyone here hates you, bcoz of you noob turning ur a** to them like youre some bill gates. 

I was talking sensible bcoz i dont want your s*** script then not evn now. Im still using punkaz edit of saiaapiz., your script is garbage.

Now everyone else was cursing and abusing you, for me you are nothing you dont even exist , you earn a penny or a billion dollar i dont give a d***. Why the fck its bothering you.

We are discussing here on guns of boom and you are putting your a** in it for what? I dont want to pick cheap fight on you, im a man. not some kid like you. 

i dont have much time to play this s***, may guns of boom remain or not i dont care. i dont have much time for this s***. but whenever i play im gonna use cheats and those which are absolutely free, now if this is your problem then to fck yourself.

who the hell are you to tell us to buy script, i dont wanna buy fckn stupid stuff why do you dictate what you want, go fck somewhere else. Keep your ranting to yourself if you dont want another long theasis on how your rip other ppl work and make yours then dont pick me. go fck with your script i dont want it as free. 

Have a good day, and keep selling more and more to noobs.

I never told you you have to buy, I tell if you want to have it you will need to buy it, im the one who decide who pays for my work and who doesn't. I think this is a good way to end the conversation, and honestly I did not even bother reading your hole cry comment

Share this comment

14 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

I never told you you have to buy, I tell if you want to have it you will need to buy it, im the one who decide who pays for my work and who doesn't. I think this is a good way to end the conversation, and honestly I did not even bother reading your hole cry comment

That's fair, we end it here and last if you even give it free, there's nothing in it for me to use. Anyway happy sales. Keep it up.

Edited by janikajan

Share this comment

Thanks you, mate 👍. Continue like this, you could add an option to have infinite ammo. This is the best free cheat on GoB 😁. Have a nice day !

Share this comment