Vampire's Fall: Origins v1.0.48 Currency XP and Gear Modification Script by BadCase 1.0.0

(2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

How to use:

write down  your current Gold amount, Level and XP amount, run the script and press on the give gold button, enter the values that the prompts ask for

and then enter the amount of gold you want.

The same for XP.

For boosting  Gear stats again have the stats written down and ready to enter into the prompts you can modify most pieces that have at least 3 stats, if a gear says it cant be modified

with the 4 stat button try again with the 3 stat button and pick the 3 stats you want t boost the most.

Features:

Set your Gold to any value you want(Have your current Gold amount, Level and XP amount ready to input)

Set your XP to whatever you want ( I think max is around 1,000,000)(Have your current Gold amount, Level and XP amount ready to input)

Increase Stats on Gear with 3 Stats or more(Have the stats for the piece written down or memorized and ready to enter)

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

KernowBee

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Worked great for me. Thanks so much. Only downside is a few items you can't change the stats on. Haven't found anything I can max my block out on yet! They updated the game to V1.0.61 and have had to start over. Just tried Gold and still working. Thanks again! 

Link to review
Streamer

· Edited by Streamer

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

gold not change

Response from the author:

Follow the directions and it will...

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.