PACYBITS FUT 19 v1.1.16 ToolBox By BadCase 6.9.3

(16 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Now unlocks up to 43 different packs

Duplicates Cards Gives you 5 cards of any selected duplicate.

Unlocks All Lightning Round Packs and set prices to give 100,000 coins per pack purchased

Fixes Prices of Packs in the Buy Packs Tab to give 100 tokens or 100,000 coins per pack purchased

Unlocks SBC Rewards

Unlocks the following packs* full list soon to come *(A Pack Can Not Be Unlocked until you encounter it in a Lightning Round once you do the script can unlock it again at any time)

Special Pack

Special + Pack 

All Star Gold Pack

Gold Elite Pack

Special Silver Pack

TOTW 8 Pack

81+ Players Pack

83+ Pack

86+ Icon Pack

Swap Rewards Pack

UCL PTG Pack

TOTW 10 Pack

84+ Pack

85+ Pack

85+ TOTW Pack

Icon Pack

All Star Nominee Pack

Swap Rewards Pack

FUT Champs Pack

Swap Deals 1 Pack

Ultimate Scream Pack

Pacybits Icons Pack

What's New in Version 6.9.3   See changelog

Released

Expanded key range to try and take care of the few prices being missed

Added new donors access

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, BriteOP said:

please help, the script does not work

46072379_2071529416202580_3646348056581898240_n.jpg

Hey, it looks like it only changed a few values there, what kind of device or which emulator are you using and which version of the script are you using?

the previous versions filename was PACYBITSFUT19.lua the current version is PACYBITSFUT19_1.6.lua

Share this comment

Hey Badcase, same problem for me it not works, the problem is that i'm in NOX 6.2.5.2, and when i DL this link, i have just a missed download.. and i dont know how to move this PACYBITSFUT19_1.6.lua in the good field. Thanks by advance.

Slash

Share this comment

My device is a Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus and I have the latest version, I do not know what it was like, but about 3-4 hours ago it worked perfectly, I installed and uninstalled the game guardian and nothing, I also downloaded it again script but nothing, maybe squeeze something from the game guardian help 😞

Share this comment

It doesnt work well. Meizu m5 note. Used last version of game and script. Only holiday and new years packs. When i open these packs - the game often breaks.

No special packs, no silver packs.

S81113-003305.jpg

Share this comment

19 minutes ago, BadCase said:

Hey, it looks like it only changed a few values there, what kind of device or which emulator are you using and which version of the script are you using?

the previous versions filename was PACYBITSFUT19.lua the current version is PACYBITSFUT19_1.6.lua

Hey Badcase, same problem for me it not works, the problem is that i'm in NOX 6.2.5.2, and when i DL this link, i have just a missed download.. and i dont know how to move this PACYBITSFUT19_1.6.lua in the good field. Thanks by advance.

Slash

Share this comment

My device is a Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus and I have the latest version, I do not know what it was like, but about 3-4 hours ago it worked perfectly, I installed and uninstalled the game guardian and nothing, I also downloaded it again script but nothing, maybe squeeze something from the game guardian help.Also I just tried another mobile that I have and I get the same error, I do not give the other packs, please help

Share this comment

Friend, this script does not work as shown in the images, The same thing happens to me as the person above

Share this comment

Update Is coming soon working on it now, I broke it a bit I should have it up tonight

Share this comment

Thank you Badcase. But just do you know why i just cant download the file on Nox? why I have just "error dl" ? Is this just because the link need upadate or i have a pb with nox? thank you for answer, If you could just explain point by point how to do it will be really cool friend! i'm a little lost xD

(photo of what i have all time, if someone can help )

trettrtetter.PNG

Edited by Slash386957

Share this comment

12 minutes ago, BadCase said:

Update Is coming soon working on it now, I broke it a bit I should have it up tonight

it is understood nothing happens

Share this comment

New version uploaded should be working again unlocking all packs

Edited by BadCase

Share this comment

Only changed the value of 81+ gold packs, didnt change anything else.

Not sure if because of script of because my emulator

Share this comment

16 hours ago, cheesebtn said:

Only changed the value of 81+ gold packs, didnt change anything else.

Not sure if because of script of because my emulator

There must be a lightning round active in order for the other packs to be unlocked

Share this comment

1 hour ago, BadCase said:

There must be a lightning round active in order for the other packs to be unlocked

It is active, nothing changes in the lightning round. If its working for everyone else i guess its my emulator!

Share this comment

6 hours ago, TweetyBird said:

Did this get patched?

It is now updated for the new version of the game.

It is active, nothing changes in the lightning round. If its working for everyone else i guess its my emulator!

It is not compatible with nox, that emulator has a mind of its own very inconsistent values with it

Share this comment

On 11/18/2018 at 11:44 AM, BadCase said:

It is now updated for the new version of the game.

It is not compatible with nox, that emulator has a mind of its own very inconsistent values with it

Bro can hack pls ufc?

Share this comment

Hi i have a question I didnt know it wasnt for NOX so I used it in it is there anything I can do to remove the script effects and what might be the consequences?

Share this comment