Recommended Comments

I dont se changes bro where u put the new boxes. Thank u

Edited by snakerbk

8 minutes ago, snakerbk said:

I dont se changes bro where u put the new boxes. Thank u

Bro see it on pack 1 section at last u can see 

5 minutes ago, Turbosjoker said:

Bro see it on pack 1 section at last u can see 

Ok bro I see now. Thank u bro if u could add captain card to police station will be Amazing. Take care

Edited by snakerbk

Just now, Turbosjoker said:

@snakerbk im sorry i try find that captain card many times but i don't see that 

Ok I understand bro. Thanks a lot

Fix your YouTube link. I'm not spending any time searching YouTube for a tutorial on how to use this script.. links should be provided and actually work

Edit: checked your channel and you d0nt even have a d*** tutorial video posted. It clearly says watch tut before using to avoid ban.. what the ***** are you playing at.. 

Edited by JSleezy

6 hours ago, JSleezy said:

Fix your YouTube link. I'm not spending any time searching YouTube for a tutorial on how to use this script.. links should be provided and actually work

Edit: checked your channel and you d0nt even have a d*** tutorial video posted. It clearly says watch tut before using to avoid ban.. what the ***** are you playing at.. 

Really? You can't be bothered to spend a few minutes at worst to seek out your own information and must be spoon fed? Especially when the man has zero obligation to spend any of HIS time on reverse engineering the game or thwarting the myriad protection schemes employed by it, yet he's spent likely many hours doing just that and gives you the product of his time for free. Pretty sure you can take your ungrateful attitude and go fsck yourself with it. I suggest you either learn how to appreciate the things people do for the benefit of others and the time they devote to that because you aren't owed but two things in life, jack and s***, and jack left town. Or you can always learn the trade and do all of the work yourself, then you won't need a video tutorial.

Having said that, the game's developers keep removing the videos by abusing the DMCA take-down policy that Google has a legal obligation to enforce and they do so mostly automatically. Other video sites are bound by the same law if they have any interests or assets under US jurisdiction, so unless you can recommend one that doesn't for him to use then you are unlikely to ever see your demands met anyway.

Thanks again for your hard work Turbosjoker, that ***** may not appreciate it but the rest of us sure do.

5 hours ago, zygh0st said:

Really? You can't be bothered to spend a few minutes at worst to seek out your own information and must be spoon fed? Especially when the man has zero obligation to spend any of HIS time on reverse engineering the game or thwarting the myriad protection schemes employed by it, yet he's spent likely many hours doing just that and gives you the product of his time for free. Pretty sure you can take your ungrateful attitude and go fsck yourself with it. I suggest you either learn how to appreciate the things people do for the benefit of others and the time they devote to that because you aren't owed but two things in life, jack and s***, and jack left town. Or you can always learn the trade and do all of the work yourself, then you won't need a video tutorial.

Having said that, the game's developers keep removing the videos by abusing the DMCA take-down policy that Google has a legal obligation to enforce and they do so mostly automatically. Other video sites are bound by the same law if they have any interests or assets under US jurisdiction, so unless you can recommend one that doesn't for him to use then you are unlikely to ever see your demands met anyway.

Thanks again for your hard work Turbosjoker, that ***** may not appreciate it but the rest of us sure do.

You can clearly see in the edit I checked YouTube and listed his videos non of which were tutorials, and you have to get something to appreciate it. As far as I can tell the scripts broken as *****. Every option crashes script so what's to Appriciate? If you just want to get pissy because I insulted the ***** you have lodged in your butt then that is your prerogative. Still doesn't make his script any less broken as ***** or you any less of a c**** gobbling homo. Thanks for making it plain you cannot read. 

P.s I find it funny that I can find tutorials for other games fine but his magically gets removed. Just like how the last time it was updated it had the same description and the same busted YouTube links. I check this forum multiple times daily to see what's new/updated why don't you hop on the (let's try to get people to pay for my busted scripts) bandwagon you tool

28 minutes ago, JSleezy said:

You can clearly see in the edit I checked YouTube and listed his videos non of which were tutorials, and you have to get something to appreciate it. As far as I can tell the scripts broken as *****. Every option crashes script so what's to Appriciate? If you just want to get pissy because I insulted the ***** you have lodged in your butt then that is your prerogative. Still doesn't make his script any less broken as ***** or you any less of a c**** gobbling homo. Thanks for making it plain you cannot read. 

P.s I find it funny that I can find tutorials for other games fine but his magically gets removed. Just like how the last time it was updated it had the same description and the same busted YouTube links. I check this forum multiple times daily to see what's new/updated why don't you hop on the (let's try to get people to pay for my busted scripts) bandwagon you tool

Hello bro i know there no totorial on my script im sorry to both of you and my channel copyright strike by kefir so im not able to put the s*!# videos 

11 hours ago, Turbosjoker said:

Hello bro i know there no totorial on my script im sorry to both of you and my channel copyright strike by kefir so im not able to put the s*!# videos 

Totally understandable thank you for a reply. Maybe could you make a list of instructions, also what version of gg do u need cause I'm using the one before the current latest version

18 minutes ago, JSleezy said:

Totally understandable thank you for a reply. Maybe could you make a list of instructions, also what version of gg do u need cause I'm using the one before the current latest version

Its work for all versions of gg and late i can share the instructions ☺

5 hours ago, Turbosjoker said:

Its work for all versions of gg and late i can share the instructions ☺

That would be awesome also another alternative could be posting a few photos of the steps. It's not necessarily just for me as I'm sure I could manually alter the values of resources and packs. I think back to days where I was less knowledgeable of ggs functions and relied heavily on lua scripts. It would go along way towards helping newer users achieve success with your script. 

On another note do u happen to know why the script crashes after the first 100% load of step 1 or any other options? Your help and support would be tremendous. Thank you again turbosjoker

1 hour ago, janela said:

Can you make last day on earth version1.11.9 script Please

Hello the script is running almost well in all versions if thats not run i will post new 

On 21/3/2019 at 14:08, Turbosjoker said:

Hola, el script se está ejecutando casi bien en todas las versiones si eso no se ejecuta, publicaré nuevo 

the mannequin and backpack are in the script??

27 minutes ago, acp24 said:

the mannequin and backpack are in the script??

Yes is on pack 1 section

11 minutes ago, deathangel112233 said:

Hi Turbosjoker, can you update the script to buy mercenaries?

Many thanks

Go and check my channel 

Is there any chance for working scripts in Sector 7? No modded apks or scripts work in that mode.

Hello Bro TJ, where are you, no news anywhere 😥. I hope all goes well 🙏 . Hoping for good news soon.

See you soon  😉

Hello, The adresses seems to have changes in 1.12.2, no purple value found to find the pointer 😕 any fix to expect ?

On 7/23/2019 at 7:28 PM, hagdaroth said:

Hello, The adresses seems to have changes in 1.12.2, no purple value found to find the pointer 😕 any fix to expect ?

guess you have x64 phone too. turn A:ARM and A8:ARM in value format too. you will get those purple values.