Mortal Kombat X 1.21 Store Hack Toolbox by BadCase Web Based Always Current

(1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

The script is now web based an internet connection is required

***DO NOT RENAME FILE***

Features:

Modify the Koin and Soul store to allow you to obtain unlimited  Koins, Souls, Blood Rubies, Mystic Runes, Fragments and Talent Points (might want to keep Talent Points at or under the legit limit of 102)

Add 52 different Inactive and Premium Kard Packs to the Kard Pack Store with prices set to 0

Unlock all Exclusive Diamond and Gold Characters(including. Injustice 2 Raiden) in the Character Store and set their prices to 0

Set all Character card prices to 0 in the Character Store.

Set all Support card prices to 0 in the Support  Store.

What's New in Version Web Based Always Current   See changelog

Released

The script is now web based an internet connection is required

***DO NOT RENAME FILE***

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, lanzhein said:

Lol, it doesnt work, nothing of those functions works...

What version of android are you using?

Lol, it doesnt work, nothing of those functions works...

If you have a chance run this as a DWORD search and let me know what memory range the results turn up in

1;0;1167867904;0;0::17

Share this comment

SO I just tested all the features of it again and they all work 100%, If you have time to run that search let me know the memory range the results come back in, the only possibility  i can think of is maybe it is stored in anonymous for your device had that happen once while following one of NoFears methods.

Also read the status messages that come up, you cant just go through clicking all the buttons in a row, the values change to default again when you start each new hack, so if you just go through clicking them all in a row the only hack that will be active is the last one one clicked.

So hack the koin and soul store get your currency then move on to hacking the character store for exclusive characters "buy" the ones you want for free. then move on to the next thing....

Share this comment

On 11/8/2018 at 2:54 AM, BadCase said:

What version of android are you using?

If you have a chance run this as a DWORD search and let me know what memory range the results turn up in

1;0;1167867904;0;0::17

I'll do it..

edit1 :  I got 1610 results, is that what you were looking for?

Edited by lanzhein

Share this comment

51 minutes ago, lanzhein said:

I'll do it..

edit1 :  I got 1610 results, is that what you were looking for?

Partly also on the right in the search results there will be the letter D next to each result with two small letters under it like Cd, Ch, Ca, Cb, Ps Jh A J or S

if you can let me know which Letters most of the results have there I should be able to make it work for you as well

Share this comment

On 11/9/2018 at 11:28 PM, BadCase said:

Partly also on the right in the search results there will be the letter D next to each result with two small letters under it like Cd, Ch, Ca, Cb, Ps Jh A J or S

if you can let me know which Letters most of the results have there I should be able to make it work for you as well

D and A , the only ones...

Share this comment

Just now, lanzhein said:

D and A , the only ones...

D with a A under it?

If so its showing up in the anonymous range, thanks for checking that I will update the script ASAP

Share this comment

Thanks to lanzhein for helping me work out the bugs, if anyone else had the same issue download the new version of the script  (3.1.0)

Share this comment

I can't use the add Packs feature. I run this process, the addition passes, but the pack is not added. 

P.S. Sorry for the clumsy English. 😉

Share this comment

Good day. Dear developers, is it worth waiting for the addition of a scorpion injustice to the script? If not, how can I get it out using my algorithm?

Share this comment