NFS No Limits 2.9.1 MEGA HACK v4.1 By Ajay P (v4.1)

(4 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

This script is completely created by me.

My channel "Ajay Gaming & Tutorials" got 4 copyright strikes from EA. So it got deleted.

So if u want me to continue to update the script, then please show your support by sharing this script.

More features are coming soon.

I barely get any time to do these all. So it can be late to update the script.

My YouTube channel : https://www.youtube.com/c/AjayGaming08 (R.I.P.)

What's New in Version (v4.1)   See changelog

Released

- Updated Money and Scrap Points Hacks !!!! 

- Updated Crate Hacks. You need to select the hack every time to get 1 FREE crate. !!!!

- Car Hacks currently not working !!!!

- Some Minor changes and Improvements.

- I'll edit Tutorial section in next update if i get enough support.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

7 minutes ago, Bubblegump29 said:

No I started a new acc so nope

Try again. And this time wait a little bit till the game loads. U didn't follow instructions and that's why it is not working. It works 100%.

13 hours ago, Bubblegump29 said:

I done exactly What it says and still don't work

Hey. Thanks for telling. There was some mistake i done in the script. I updated the script to v2.1. You can check the script now. Tell me if it works or not. 

Hi AjayP

Thanks to your tutorial the cheat works perfectly no errors found

Good job awaiting for new features

Kindly note that the videos has been removed from you tube.

1 hour ago, anis0216 said:

Hi AjayP

Thanks to your tutorial the cheat works perfectly no errors found

Good job awaiting for new features

Kindly note that the videos has been removed from you tube.

Yeah i know. EA gave me 4 copyright strikes. So my channel will be deleted on 21 Feb unfortunately. 

Exlcusive hack fuel and skip race not work, but no prob because any gold hack. And nitro unli not work bro.

1 hour ago, Jee13 said:

And nitro unli not work bro.

Unlimited Nitro works perfectly. U have to drift after applying the hack. Nitro will become unlimited as u drift throughout the race. 

1 hour ago, Jee13 said:

Exlcusive hack fuel and skip race not work, but no prob because any gold hack.

Did you follow the instructions carefully? And use proper English. What do u mean by 'no prob because any gold hack'?

12 hours ago, AjayP said:

Unlimited Nitro works perfectly. U have to drift after applying the hack. Nitro will become unlimited as u drift throughout the race. 

Edit : work, thanks

12 hours ago, AjayP said:

Did you follow the instructions carefully? And use proper English. What do u mean by 'no prob because any gold hack'?

Yeah, i mean fuel and skip race not work, but you can buy with gold, because gold hack work.

Edited by Jee13

8 hours ago, asimraza said:

Plz make new chennal in youtube your old ban in youtube

Yeah. I'll think about that because all my hard work just got waste. My mood just went off after that. 

Is there tutorial for gold and money hack? Coz i cant get it working. I am not VIP and I waited till game loads.

Edited by cyrdapwn123

Hi AjayP.   Ty for your cheat, it helps me to save my time, but i have some troubles.  I`ve checked your tutorial, but still cant unclock all cars. Seems i`, doing something wrong, but cant understnd what exactly. Could you help me please? 
More detailed info that can helps: I`m vip 1 (it was an event maby a year or 2 ago, and it was free for me, so gold and money hack doesnt work for me)/
I`m running cheat while the game is loading and start unclocking all cars after message about connection to the server disappear. Is it correct?  
And dont be upsad about YT bro ;) 

4 hours ago, AdamBraun said:

Hi AjayP.   Ty for your cheat, it helps me to save my time, but i have some troubles.  I`ve checked your tutorial, but still cant unclock all cars. Seems i`, doing something wrong, but cant understnd what exactly. Could you help me please? 
More detailed info that can helps: I`m vip 1 (it was an event maby a year or 2 ago, and it was free for me, so gold and money hack doesnt work for me)/
I`m running cheat while the game is loading and start unclocking all cars after message about connection to the server disappear. Is it correct?  
And dont be upsad about YT bro ;) 

Are u talking about version 2.9.1? If yes, then wait until tomorrow til i try the hacks. I don't have time today. I will test the hacks tomorrow and tell u what to do.

On 3/16/2018 at 11:19 AM, Bubblegump29 said:

Does the car hack work with the latest update 2.9.1 or no

Yeah i think it works because other hacks also work. I just tried gold now.

in my NFS 2.9.1 the gold hack not working.

i start the GG when the loading ring is stooped for the second time. the script was say it found the correct value' and i change it to new value.

but when the game was open the amount of gold stay the same.

1 hour ago, yoyo227 said:

in my NFS 2.9.1 the gold hack not working.

i start the GG when the loading ring is stooped for the second time. the script was say it found the correct value' and i change it to new value.

but when the game was open the amount of gold stay the same.

It doesn't work some time. Try some more time. It will 100% work i can guarantee u that.

On 3/18/2018 at 3:44 PM, Nitr0 said:

Not working for me.

Try some more time. It doesn't work some times. 

On 3/18/2018 at 3:21 PM, Mekayzer said:

Hi,

Did you try it on car hack. I don't think this hack work on 2.9.1

I tried it but doesn't work. I will try to figure it out after some time.

i try now 10 time, it's still not working.

it a brand new NFS installation maybe they change something in the obb file whiteout jump-up the apk version?

by the way, the other hack didn't work also.

Thank you.

You might want to add reputation and I keep getting (wrong value) for gold hack even when I'm entering it correctly not v.i.p mega hack 4.0 . Money hack goes through but the money does not appear in my repertoire, when I lose money or gain money like instructions says any help will be greatly appreciate. 

8 minutes ago, Gamehead99 said:

You might want to add reputation and I keep getting (wrong value) for gold hack even when I'm entering it correctly not v.i.p mega hack 4.0 . Money hack goes through but the money does not appear in my repertoire, when I lose money or gain money like instructions says any help will be greatly appreciate. 

Sometimes hacks in new version 2.9.1 don't work. U should try some more times. For me, if some hack doesn't work then it works perfectly after second try.