NFS No Limits 2.9.1 MEGA HACK v4.1 By Ajay P (v4.1)

(4 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

This script is completely created by me.

My channel "Ajay Gaming & Tutorials" got 4 copyright strikes from EA. So it got deleted.

So if u want me to continue to update the script, then please show your support by sharing this script.

More features are coming soon.

I barely get any time to do these all. So it can be late to update the script.

My YouTube channel : https://www.youtube.com/c/AjayGaming08 (R.I.P.)

What's New in Version (v4.1)   See changelog

Released

- Updated Money and Scrap Points Hacks !!!! 

- Updated Crate Hacks. You need to select the hack every time to get 1 FREE crate. !!!!

- Car Hacks currently not working !!!!

- Some Minor changes and Improvements.

- I'll edit Tutorial section in next update if i get enough support.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

36 minutes ago, datguygamer said:

How about "Add VIP 10" feature?

It's not useful because we need to buy something with real money.

3 hours ago, AjayP said:

It's not useful because we need to buy something with real money.

I know that but I was asking about adding the points so that players could buy the lowest package. Anyone who wants VIP would do that.

Okay, so that second option for removing cars. What value did you set it to? Your script broke my save and now I need to fix that. I need to know the value the script is taking for that second option.

7 hours ago, datguygamer said:

Okay, so that second option for removing cars. What value did you set it to? Your script broke my save and now I need to fix that. I need to know the value the script is taking for that second option.

For unlocking cars 0 to 400 and for removing cars 400 to 0. I'll also add option to remove cars if one have used 361.

1 hour ago, AjayP said:

For unlocking cars 0 to 400 and for removing cars 400 to 0. I'll also add option to remove cars if one have used 361.

Your script is functioning wrong on first run. While trying to unlock Tuner Trials, it also unlocked all cars at the same time without me ever using the first option. And when I tried to remove said cars from your second option, it instead deleted the thumbnails of the cars I had already built. Why didn't you test your script first before releasing?

1 hour ago, datguygamer said:

Your script is functioning wrong on first run. While trying to unlock Tuner Trials, it also unlocked all cars at the same time without me ever using the first option. And when I tried to remove said cars from your second option, it instead deleted the thumbnails of the cars I had already built. Why didn't you test your script first before releasing?

My script is functioning properly. I definitely tested it before releasing. I can't do anything if u can't even use a simple script. And did u use tuner trials hack while game is loading? Select tutorial option in the script if u don't know what u have to do at certain points. 

13 minutes ago, AjayP said:

My script is functioning properly. I definitely tested it before releasing. I can't do anything if u can't even use a simple script. And did u use tuner trials hack while game is loading? Select tutorial option in the script if u don't know what u have to do at certain points. 

I did. After I reverted my values back manually did your script started working. Your script takes wrong values upon loading  game already edited with said methods which the script made my Jogos Unlimited doesn't (it loads proper values everytime). That is where you made mistakes. I guess you can't even make a simple script and I can't do anything about that.

23 minutes ago, datguygamer said:

I did. After I reverted my values back manually did your script started working. Your script takes wrong values upon loading  game already edited with said methods which the script made my Jogos Unlimited doesn't (it loads proper values everytime). That is where you made mistakes. I guess you can't even make a simple script and I can't do anything about that.

No. It doesn't take wrong values. But if the user of the script is a TOTAL NOOB i can't do anything about it. Use ur mind idiot noob.

Just now, AjayP said:

No. It doesn't take wrong values. But if the user of the script is a TOTAL NOOB i can't do anything about it. Use ur mind idiot noob.

I have been using Game Guardian scripts way before you started making them. I had to fix it manually after your script deleted cars which I had built. That's an example right there as to who the NOOB is. Your second option deletes cars when they they have been already hacked and unlocked (even though your option says otherwise). Moron, when you start making scripts from other videos, make them work.

5 minutes ago, datguygamer said:

I have been using Game Guardian scripts way before you started making them. I had to fix it manually after your script deleted cars which I had built. That's an example right there as to who the NOOB is. Your second option deletes cars when they they have been already hacked and unlocked (even though your option says otherwise). Moron, when you start making scripts from other videos, make them work.

Can u use ur mind? Or do u even have mind? First of all i've clearly mentioned in the tutorial option in the script that use tuner trials hack when u open the game. And second of all although u did it while game is loading all cars haven't unlocked because of that. U might have accidentally clicked on that. Because there is no connection of those hacks. 

Just now, AjayP said:

Can u use ur mind? Or do u even have mind? First of all i've clearly mentioned in the tutorial option in the script that use tuner trials hack when u open the game. And second of all although u did it while game is loading all cars haven't unlocked because of that. U might have accidentally clicked on that. Because there is no connection of those hacks. 

I gotta ask YOU: Are YOU out of your mind? Why would even ask that? Of course, I would use TT hack ion the game.

READ THIS CAREFULLY:

Plus, I am not blind. I SPECIFICALLY used tuner trials hack. It unlocked: ALL RACES, ALL ACCESS PASS and ALL CARS IN GARAGE THE FIRST TIME I RAN THE SCRIPT.

THEN I USED YOUR SECOND OPTION TO REMOVE SAID CARS. IT INSTEAD REMOVED THE CARS I HAD ALREADY UNLOCKED BUT KEPT THE UNLOCKED CARS.

THEN I had to use GG to manually revert values back after a game restart. The cars were removed and the deleted cars came back.

I RAN YOUR SCRIPT SECOND TIME WANTING TO EXPERIMENT.

IT THEN UNLOCKED TT RACES AND ALL ACCESS PASSES BUT NO CARS. THAT MEANS the first time, it took values from the game since your script basically takes the 0 value within the range and edits them to 400. SO ofc cars can be unlocked which are hidden. Only after I edited my values back with GG, your script couldn't find the values of those cars the second time as the values were changed by me. NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Try to be civilised instead of calling someone else a noob because of your mistake.

8 minutes ago, datguygamer said:

I gotta ask YOU: Are YOU out of your mind? Why would even ask that? Of course, I would use TT hack ion the game.

READ THIS CAREFULLY:

Plus, I am not blind. I SPECIFICALLY used tuner trials hack. It unlocked: ALL RACES, ALL ACCESS PASS and ALL CARS IN GARAGE THE FIRST TIME I RAN THE SCRIPT.

THEN I USED YOUR SECOND OPTION TO REMOVE SAID CARS. IT INSTEAD REMOVED THE CARS I HAD ALREADY UNLOCKED BUT KEPT THE UNLOCKED CARS.

THEN I had to use GG to manually revert values back after a game restart. The cars were removed and the deleted cars came back.

I RAN YOUR SCRIPT SECOND TIME WANTING TO EXPERIMENT.

IT THEN UNLOCKED TT RACES AND ALL ACCESS PASSES BUT NO CARS. THAT MEANS the first time, it took values from the game since your script basically takes the 0 value within the range and edits them to 400. SO ofc cars can be unlocked which are hidden. Only after I edited my values back with GG, your script couldn't find the values of those cars the second time as the values were changed by me. NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Try to be civilised instead of calling someone else a noob because of your mistake.

Look it's not possible that u selected the TT hack and all cars have been unlocked. Although EVEN IF it has happened then it might be Game guardian's bug maybe. And u can easily read the script. Then tell me the problem. I know u will not find any problems with the script. 

Just now, AjayP said:

Look it's not possible that u selected the TT hack and all cars have been unlocked. Although EVEN IF it has happened then it might be Game guardian's bug maybe. And u can easily read the script. Then tell me the problem. I know u will not find any problems with the script. 

As I said, the script basically takes the 0 value and edits them to some other value for TT. So why can't cars be unlocked as well? In that memory range, anything can be changed due to values being edited.

2 minutes ago, datguygamer said:

As I said, the script basically takes the 0 value and edits them to some other value for TT. So why can't cars be unlocked as well? In that memory range, anything can be changed due to values being edited.

No man. For TT script edits the value 86400 not 0. 

Okay, fair enough.

Then how did it happened to u? And also that Jogos Unlimited didn't make the script on his own. He just translated the script made by Argus. And gave the credit to himself. 

1 minute ago, AjayP said:

Then how did it happened to u? And also that Jogos Unlimited didn't make the script on his own. He just translated the script made by Argus. And gave the credit to himself. 

I know but you said " For unlocking cars 0 to 400 and for removing cars 400 to 0." So why are you now saying the values are 86400.

I know but you said " For unlocking cars 0 to 400 and for removing cars 400 to 0." So why are you now saying the values are 86400.

I'm saying that TT hack value is 86400. So there is no connection between unlocking cars code and TT hack code. That's why i asked how and why that happened? There is NO mistake in my script. It might be GG bug.

3 minutes ago, AjayP said:

I'm saying that TT hack value is 86400. So there is no connection between unlocking cars code and TT hack code. That's why i asked how and why that happened? There is NO mistake in my script. It might be GG bug.

If the script is fine then I will have a talk with the devs to see whether GG has a bug or not. I don't exactly know how it happened but I told you above what happened after I did t.

Edited by datguygamer

1 minute ago, datguygamer said:

If the script is fine then I will a talk with the devs to see whether GG has a bug or not. I don't exactly how it happened but I told you above what happened after I did t.

Ok. 

Hi AjayP, just checked your script, no error found. It's okay for me.

Just one thing, i think you can modify you script for duplicate cars by asking for dword value. Now it's 361 in you script, but some guys on 4PDA channel are using 355 or 360.

Another thing, why don't add VIP, i know that you have to buy minimum to get it.

Nice job bro

8 hours ago, Mekayzer said:

Hi AjayP, just checked your script, no error found. It's okay for me.

Just one thing, i think you can modify you script for duplicate cars by asking for dword value. Now it's 361 in you script, but some guys on 4PDA channel are using 355 or 360.

Another thing, why don't add VIP, i know that you have to buy minimum to get it.

Nice job bro

Thanks for your suggestions. I will add those features when i get some free time.

8 hours ago, Bubblegump29 said:

God hack does not work tried it like 50 times and does not work everything else works just find 

Are u vip?