RoS Sfynx Hack (Discontinued) 1.6

(1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

This is a Rules of Survival hack. 

Here is a MediaFire link with Scripts

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/dxcpldwvrp49036/Sfynx+Scripts.zip

I am going to return under the name "Pro Sfynx" all future posts will be made there! 

Features:

- * JumpHack *

- * UnderGround *

- * WallClimb *

- * WallHack *

- * FastShoot *

- * QuickHeal *

- * Chams * 

- * NoRecoil * 

- * FlyHack *

- * UnlimitedAmmo * 

- * HighScope *

- *NoGrass*

- * BetterNitro * 

- * BetterReload *

- * Script Redesign *

- *  WeatherHack * ■■ NEW ■■

- * UnderWater * ■■ NEW ■■

Upcoming Features:

- * None *

This file is Discontinued sorry

What's New in Version 1.6   See changelog

Released

■■ WeatherHack ■■

■■ UnderWater ■■

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

@Rafaelm64 I have not tested it personally but my friend has. And he did not get banned. He done everything fine without a problem. I would use an alt account just to be safe.

Edited by Kitchh12

Sir if you can also can you add also on hack Auto Aim Lock thank you if you can add it good job sir

There's an error in underground:

t[4].freezType = gg.FREEZE_NORMAL

shouldn't it be 'freeze' instead of 'freez'?

Also pls add weather hack :)

@CorrosiveToxic yes it should be I didn't realize the mistake at the time but when I ran the script it ran fine without a problem. Which version was it?

@stradz yes I will hack forward assault but not today as I'm going to school to revise for my exams so I will be too tired.

Edited by Kitchh12

18 hours ago, Kitchh12 said:

@CorrosiveToxic yes it should be I didn't realize the mistake at the time but when I ran the script it ran fine without a problem. Which version was it?

@stradz

I use the latest version 1.5 and did some 'exploration' and found the error...and btw you my alt account has been permanently banned for using (any) hack in the script ?

@CorrosiveToxic I am human I do make mistakes, I have fixed it for version 1.6, and now I'm having to work on some sort of bypass. I don't know how I'm going to do it yet but I will make one. 

2 minutes ago, EverSmile said:

I am not working on this script.I don't have root..I use game guardian.Please .you give me script without root

If you want the script without root your need Parallel Space or VirtualXposed. Or root your Android device. Rooting is a lot easier than you think. You can find millions of tutorials on how to root a device.

What you need to do is go into settings>about device and it will say your model.

Once you have done that go into YouTube or Google and type in how to root ''Device Model'' and then follow the tutorial. 

5 hours ago, Kitchh12 said:

If you want the script without root your need Parallel Space or VirtualXposed. Or root your Android device. Rooting is a lot easier than you think. You can find millions of tutorials on how to root a device.

What you need to do is go into settings>about device and it will say your model.

Once you have done that go into YouTube or Google and type in how to root ''Device Model'' and then follow the tutorial. 

I use VirtualXpose .Now game guardian is working..But this script don't work my game guardian. My phone don't receive Rotting.I learn update system.

6 hours ago, Kitchh12 said:

Screenshot_2018-09-15-20-05-49-921_com.lbe.parallel.intl.png

Screenshot_2018-09-15-20-05-49-921_com.lbe.parallel.intl.png

Why paralla space is used?

5 hours ago, EverSmile said:

Why paralla space is used?

Please clarify? I don't know what you mean

Hey can you add aimbot in plz thank you also this script seems a lot better than others good work I love these type of scripts with a lot of hacks in ??

On 9/22/2018 at 4:02 PM, candradickyr said:

pleas update sir ?‍⚕️

I am trying my hardest to figure out a bypass. Please Give me time, as i am also going through some hard times..