Jello v2.3! update is now out!!!!!! (Murdergame Portable Mod menu) 2.5.6

(0 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

[NEW UPDATE READ!!!!!]

so when i was testing the menu i figured that alot of people will be confused on what the health mod does... well i decided when i get off of work ill update the menu and make a alert of what it does and if you dont read this and you probably wont but hey around 6:45 or 7 i will launch this update so go ahead and delete the other file so it doesnt keep crashing even though i fixed it alreadly.....anyways so yeah unless you know what the health does then make sure to update in the afternoon my time......

also thanks for over 100 downloads again thats insane!!!

ps next menu is pubg so stay tunned!!!!!!

Sooo holy s*** the v1 got so many downloads!!! ??

Anyways lol so I've added a few more mods and alot of patches for the menu because It sometimes crashes but hey! Now that's fixed and I can't thank you guys enough for all the downloads and views on v 1 soo yeah enjoy and sub to 

Yt: mell0

YouTube direct link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCZa6Of1krVh-7782Rx2y6cg

new link is bellow!!

What's New in Version 2.5.6   See changelog

Released

sooo im going to go ahead and release the update early since its just a little one and its not worth wait for so anyways here it is and make sure to delete the other script!!!

and just like the other posts if this gets a lot of downloads then i will update it more but the pub g menu will be published first...

and thanks for the support and downloads on the other post this morning....

jello v2.3.lua

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.