PUBG MOBILE - NEW ERA NEW BYPASS V7[UPDATED] Download V7 In Description Era V7

(14 reviews)

12 Screenshots

About This File

READ OR SCRIPT ERROR!

Guys V7 Script Size is 800KB ,I can't Upload Script with Size More than 800KB Download from Bellow MediaFire No Ads.

Download V7

Download V7

Key : 948193

PUBGMobile - Era V7 List :

-NEW BYPASS AFTER UPDATE-

1.New Speed Menu+ All Speed New

2.New Recoil Menu+ New Value

3.New Antena Menu+ New Value

4.New Aim Menu+ New Value

5.New Sky Menu+ New Value

6.New UI

7.New Instant + SmallCrosshair Hack

8.Alot more new feature in V7 !!

And Much More Working Hack!

Thanks for great admins and moderators!

What's New in Version Era V7   See changelog

Released

READ OR SCRIPT ERROR!

Guys V7 Script Size is 800KB ,Ican't Upload Script with Size More than 800KB Download from Bellow MediaFire No Ads.

Download V7

Download V7

Key : 948193

PUBGMobile - Era V7 List :

-NEW BYPASS AFTER UPDATE-

1.New Speed Menu+ All Speed New

2.New Recoil Menu+ New Value

3.New Antena Menu+ New Value

4.New Aim Menu+ New Value

5.New Sky Menu+ New Value

6.New UI

7.New Instant + SmallCrosshair Hack

8.Alot more new feature in V7 !!

And Much More Working Hack!

Thanks for great admins and moderators!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Can anyone add to the script a wallhack for exynos 8895 instead if snapdragon or tell me how to so it myself?

Same here too. lol Don't wasting times download a those file(Dual space, Mod apk, and the script) You can play for one match and You'll be ban for a hundred years. 

On Sun Sep 02 2018 at 7:16 AM, ghanijazz said:

never try to use these kind of cheat i got banned for 3650 days 2028 ohhhhh just for wallhack

Same here too. lol Don't wasting times download a those file(Dual space, Mod apk, and the script) You can play for one match and You'll be ban for a hundred years.

I've tried almost every single thing now and still the game crashes everything I apply the bypass I downloaded ur mod apk, script and dual space and still didn't see any difference could u plz explain it to me and what do I need to download in order for it to work? Plz and thank u

Aimbot work but unstable, can u fix this buddy? I know u can.

Wallhack, colorhack and no recoil functions do not work.

Are u sure about that? This realy work

Edited by GadisAqua

4 minutes ago, GadisAqua said:

Aimbot work but unstable, can u fix this buddy? I know u can.

Are u sure about that? This realy work

I'm pretty sure yeah. Visuals seem to be okay and aimbot is pretty accurate even though it's unstable, but wallhack, colorhack and no recoil don't work for me as they did in the previous version.

1 hour ago, Ajdlcbdocn said:

I'm pretty sure yeah. Visuals seem to be okay and aimbot is pretty accurate even though it's unstable, but wallhack, colorhack and no recoil don't work for me as they did in the previous version.

Also, can I bypass the security with script v7 but use script v6 for other functions without having security problems?

V6 is the best aimbot that i got

Also, can I bypass the security with script v7 but use script v6 for other functions without having security problems?

Not work

4 hours ago, Hov1122233 said:

please add well hack for Drive opposite please I need.... 

Don't waste your time bro... Not working u will get banned

Yea dont download V8 script. Keep saying its updated but even after using BYPASS you will get banned. During game you will get a DATA CHANGED DISCONNECTING and upon reconnecting you will be banned. Please dont use. Banning GUEST accounts as well. Might need NEW APK MOD. 

7 accounts have been banded jus in 1 hour today... all scripts are Expired and i think pubg mod have to be update.. last night manytimes pubg crashed and this morning i got band 7 times.. if you cannot creat good script then dont make yourself like an idiot... 

1 minute ago, yasoka said:

7 accounts have been banded jus in 1 hour today... all scripts are Expired and i think pubg mod have to be update.. last night manytimes pubg crashed and this morning i got band 7 times.. if you cannot creat good script then dont make yourself like an idiot... 

LOL so true!

ALL BAN'S about the BYPASS . No body not banned with report . If bypass working too fast thats mean not work and if u run sciripts you will bann . İf bypass work slow and finish after update screen bypass worked and u not get never bannned i tested it with 30 acc. This guyz bypass sometimes working but sometimes not working. Bypass must be fix !