Punball 3.6.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Warning : Use At Your Own Risk !

This Scripts Only Work With 64 bits Devices ( 32 Bits I Will Update Later )

Features :

- Enemy Cant Move

- One Hit Kill ( Work with enemy too , so dont let them attack you )

- HP Boost ( Only Work When You Have Skill HP Up )

Video Intrucion :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update New Download Link If Download Server Of Gameguardian Down

Link In My Discord Here

Edited by AnKino
Update 3.6.0

What's New in Version 3.6.0   See changelog

Released

Update New Version 3.6.0

Update New Feature

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, LaToM said:

How the download 30,467 😳

You submitted yesterday 

i dont know mate ... maybe some glitch happening 🤐

1 hour ago, LaToM said:

How the download 30,467 😳

You submitted yesterday 

oh i figure out how to make this glitch happen ... OMG 🤣

4 minutes ago, LaToM said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 that weird 

This glitch happen when downloading server lag ... If someone just keep clicking in download this file button ... It will happen 🤣

look like someone needed the script that much and was so mad as the download button still didnt work so they keep spamming it.

i kinda wonder if @Sysadmin is aware of this download problem.

btw..maybe you can upload the script in the description area or in the comment here to see if there any better.

Edited by MonkeySAN

2 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

look like someone needed the script that much and was so mad as the download button still didnt work so they keep spamming it.

i kinda wonder if @Sysadmin is aware of this download problem.

btw..maybe you can upload the script in the description area or in the comment here to see if there any better.

Thank You For Your Suggestion 😍

Download Link Backup Google Drive Here

8 hours ago, AnKino said:

Thank You For Your Suggestion 😍

Download Link Backup Google Drive Here

Hi, thanks for uploading through drive  Just curious but what is this bin file? Why i first have to download a bin file that then creates the actual Lua script?

They are the same size.

Screenshot_2023-05-20-22-45-27-058_com.x8zs.sandbox.jpg

7 hours ago, nok1a said:

Hi, thanks for uploading through drive  Just curious but what is this bin file? Why i first have to download a bin file that then creates the actual Lua script?

They are the same size.

Screenshot_2023-05-20-22-45-27-058_com.x8zs.sandbox.jpg

Actually you dont need to give network access . That option for translate only ... If you dont need translator scripts ... you dont need to give it network access

2 hours ago, AnKino said:

Actually you dont need to give network access . That option for translate only ... If you dont need translator scripts ... you dont need to give it network access

I mean the .bin file that makes the .lua file on execution. 

2 hours ago, nok1a said:

I mean the .bin file that makes the .lua file on execution. 

wew ... i dont see any bin file on my device after ran the scripts ... If anyone have that file too may comment to figure out what that bin file does . Im curious about that bin file too ... Can u delete it and re run the scripts mate ?

Edited by AnKino

23 minutes ago, AnKino said:

oh wew so maybe drive create a clone from the lua scripts maybe xD

Your playing around. I ask you why there is a .bin file. You keep responding with useless answers, wasting each-others time. Take care.

11 minutes ago, nok1a said:

Your playing around. I ask you why there is a .bin file. You keep responding with useless answers, wasting each-others time. Take care.

I said it very clearly... You just don't understand what I'm saying... I said my device when I downloaded the .bin file didn't appear... Then how do I know it appears from where?

Hi @nok1a, if you look at the Google Drive link, the filename is the same as the url: 

• > URI: drive.google.com/file/d/1hy7ZvNKhQqeC6VyvgesQ_KhXmuStDhtb/view
  • > Filename: 1hy7ZvNKhQqeC6VyvgesQ_KhXmuStDhtb

When you're downloading some files, the received bytes will be stored temporarily in a cache or the files that are being downloaded. This explains why it has the same size.

• 1) It is possible there's a bug within the Google Drive app. When the files are downloaded: the cache (.bin) are not deleted automaticly, thus resulting in duplicate files.
  • 2) Upon runtime, it looks like the script has some kind of name checking. If the filename is mismatch, which the correct name should be "Punball Scripts 3.5.3 By An Kino"; it will redownload the script from a URL (Still the same Google Drive Link). The new script will have the correct name and then you can run it normally. But, in your case, it's either "still in progress of recompiling / merging the bytes" or "still in downloading stage", thus having a weird name with (.bin) extension; because it's not completed.

EDIT:
I can confirm that the script is not downloading from a URL. The script is only rewriting itself if the filename mismatch, thus, can happen offline.

Edited by MC189

16 hours ago, MC189 said:

Hi @nok1a, if you look at the Google Drive link, the filename is the same as the url: 

• > URI: drive.google.com/file/d/1hy7ZvNKhQqeC6VyvgesQ_KhXmuStDhtb/view
  • > Filename: 1hy7ZvNKhQqeC6VyvgesQ_KhXmuStDhtb

When you're downloading some files, the received bytes will be stored temporarily in a cache or the files that are being downloaded. This explains why it has the same size.

• 1) It is possible there's a bug within the Google Drive app. When the files are downloaded: the cache (.bin) are not deleted automaticly, thus resulting in duplicate files.
  • 2) Upon runtime, it looks like the script has some kind of name checking. If the filename is mismatch, which the correct name should be "Punball Scripts 3.5.3 By An Kino"; it will redownload the script from a URL (Still the same Google Drive Link). The new script will have the correct name and then you can run it normally. But, in your case, it's either "still in progress of recompiling / merging the bytes" or "still in downloading stage", thus having a weird name with (.bin) extension; because it's not completed.

EDIT:
I can confirm that the script is not downloading from a URL. The script is only rewriting itself if the filename mismatch, thus, can happen offline.

Thanks for your explanation mate ... You was right xD