Slayer Legends

(2 reviews)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There is no more God mode/ 1 HIT kill and Cube? I don't understand why others is getting banned if you use the hack wisely you can avoid the banned
By the way I'm using your script since the day you release is and im still Alive and im on Stage 390 I cant proceed because the one hit kill remove in your script
I'm glad if you put it back thank you 🙂

How do I enable script I managed to hide root but I can't run the script it gets memory attack error

On 3/20/2023 at 9:28 PM, ezrome06 said:

How do I enable script I managed to hide root but I can't run the script it gets memory attack error

Me too kept getting memory attack error.

On 3/26/2023 at 4:49 AM, kaizan1133 said:

Why cant i use the v7 script it has more hack than v8

yeahh i think we only can use v8 at this moment. sadly we cant try one kill and cubes. hopefully @The-Twins can bring it back 🥺

I've done a bunch of research into how to hide the root in LDPlayer 9 and finally got Magisk Delta installed. I've tried with both MagiskHide>SuList and Zygisk and still can't figure out a way to get the root hidden as Slayer Legend keeps detecting my root.

I've gone through multiple videos and sites trying to figure it out and with trial and error but I'm coming up short of an answer. I went to the video tutorial section and found Amiya's video on how to hide root but that account has been closed so the video isn't watchable anymore. Not sure what I'm missing or if there's a tutorial out there anyone can recommend?

New update 420.1.3 please update the magic. Thank you for your time and hardwork.

1 hour ago, Spyttyy said:

@AMIYA
Can you please post that guide again, the topic doesn't exist anymore, even if I manage to bypass the root detection, which is very hard on LDPlayer, and Magisk sadly doesn't work with this game, the game still detects Gameguardian even if it's virtual, memory attack.

You get memory attack because you not fully hide root 

And you get memory attack