PG3D Lottery and Sets script updated 22.8.7

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

If this script gets patched you can contact me on discord: Michael1541#9506

This is a Pixel Gun 3D script that modifies the rewards in Lottery chests and sets. 

The script will only work on Armv8(64bit) devices.

I made this script based on HorridModz (User123456789#6424 and User123456789#8073) script.

Works as of PG3D Version 22.8.7 and will still work for 22.8.4

Edited by Michael1541
updated

What's New in Version 22.8.7   See changelog

Released

Added back choice to change rewards to custom number

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 12/23/2022 at 6:28 AM, only2we said:

Hello brother, how are you?, I would like to thank you for your continuous effort, in fact, brother, I have a question about how to get the value for a specific purpose in Pixel gun. Do you do this from lib2 or is there another way with me? Thank you very much. 

I hate to answer for Michael (and he's been gone for years), but as he updated my script, I do of course know exactly how it works. So, to answer, your question, yes: This value does come from the libil2cpp.so. This script is at its core a basic hex patch, but it incorporates some extra magic to make it work for all updates. While it's not obvious, the root idea is something called a pattern search, as described in this post. But it is much more complicated than that, so if you're looking to utilize this method in your own scripts, there is a lot of new stuff to understand. If you'd like me to further discuss it with you, contact me on discord - User123456789#6424 / @horridmodz

Edited by HorridModz