Eternium: Mage And Minions - hack gold, gems and more 21

(20 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Author: IVovo

I am not an author. I am only upload the script here. Address all requests for updating the script to the author. He does not exist here.

It is useless to write here in the comments, reviews, or to me in PM! All of this will be ignored. Write to the author!

Source:

https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=594313&view=findpost&p=65167213

https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=594313&view=findpost&p=65507963

https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=594313&view=findpost&p=66980827

From author: https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=594313&view=findpost&p=68290470

It so happened that my hands just did not reach the reverse, I could not find any free time. But some did not like it, I received a letter in a personal letter with insults from some comrades. I would like to clarify that:
1) Everyone has his own business. I certainly have something more important than updating and updating the script
2) Spending time on the script I do not get any material benefit, and I do it for my pleasure, increase my skills, and I just like helping people
3) If I throw a script, you will know about it. And even if I throw, then with empty hands you just will not stay, maybe I'll tell you where to dig, or do something more

Thanks for understanding, sorry for being rude.

There are few functions available:

•      Hack Gold
  •      Hack Gems
  •      Hack gold and gems
  •      Zero gold and gems
  •      Just copy the address to the clipboard
  • and other...

It was tested on the root Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Android 6.0), there is no possibility to test it on other devices. The script only works for version

• 1.2.65 Release
  • 1.2.70 Release
  • 1.2.72 Release
  • 1.2.75 Release
  • 1.2.96 Release
  • 1.2.99 Release
  • 1.2.104 Beta
  • 1.2.114 Release
  • 1.2.115 Release
  • 1.3.19 Release
  • 1.3.31 Release
  • 1.3.44 Release
  • 1.4.11 Release
  • 1.4.13 Release
  • 1.4.16 Release
  • 1.4.43 Release
  • 1.5.5 (arm64-v8a)

What's New in Version 21   See changelog

Released

Source: https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=594313&view=findpost&p=97791101

It only works if the game has installed and launched the libAPPmageandminions.so library compiled for arm64-v8a, the script for armeabi-v7a will be a bit later (most likely tomorrow), I will also arrange this post as it should.

Perhaps the "Event Menu" does not work, because I could not check the performance without an active event.
There may be problems with breaking into gold and a champion level. Do not enter anything if you did not get your current number when editing!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Updated guide to running any old version offline, based on kokokeke post

Requirements:

- Root
- Titanium Backup
- Older apk version (in this case 1.4.13)

Instructions:

1. Install newest apk, you will be forced to create a new profile, then do the full update and close the game
2. Turn off any internet connection
3. Using Root Explorer (or any other file manager) edit the file "data/data/com.makingfun.mageandminions/files/update_complete" and change version from current to older one (in this case 1.4.13)
4. Delete "play_stats.csv", "player.player.dat" files and "profiles" folder from the same location
5. Backup the game using Titanium Backup
6. Uninstall the game (in my case 1.4.16), and install older version (1.4.13)
7. Restore DATA ONLY using Titanium Backup
8. Launch the game and if everything went correctly you will be able to create new profile and enter the game, launch the old lua script version, do anything you want, finish first level and close the game (recheck to see if everything was saved)
9. Finally restore newest version APK ONLY with Titanium Backup and switch update_complete back to newest version (1.4.16)

Looks like IVovo the author of this script released version 1.4.16 yesterday which he said also added cosmetic points but the download link gives me an error. It says that the file is not found. I think it's because I'm not registered in that forum though I tried but it's in Russian and I can't solve the captcha. Hopefully Enyby will share it here soon since he is also registered in that forum and he will be aware soon.

1 hour ago, AzteKiLLa said:

Looks like IVovo the author of this script released version 1.4.16 yesterday which he said also added cosmetic points but the download link gives me an error. It says that the file is not found. I think it's because I'm not registered in that forum though I tried but it's in Russian and I can't solve the captcha. Hopefully Enyby will share it here soon since he is also registered in that forum and he will be aware soon.

Yes, the error it's 'cause you're not registered. Here a guide to register: https://doorsgeek.blogspot.com/2015/08/4pdaru-loginregister-captcha-tutorial.html but you can find guides on google.

Attached there's the file uploaded by Ivovo with cosmetic points added after my request and here below the changelog and guide to use the file.

CHANGELOG:

• Added cosmetic points hack
  • Seasonal menu was reworked to Events menu for hacking all active events
  • Events menu was designed to hack only seasonal events, non seasonal events you hack on your own risk

GUIDE:

1. Download and unzip to any location on your device’s memory.
  2. Open GameGuardian, select the game process, then open the "Search" tab (second), click on the rightmost "Menu" button a little lower. In the menu that opens, find the item "Run script"
  3. Select the script unpacked from the archive and then play with it.

com.makingfun.mageandminions.zip

5 minutes ago, theloves1 said:

Where can i find the author for this script?

It's posted at the beginning of this thread. It's a Russian forum and you must register to it.

Looks like IVovo has abandoned the script. No more updates in months ☹️

Edited by AzteKiLLa

Please update script to 1.5.7. would really appreciate this... also a question. would this script help get rid of leaderboard ban? I am currently unable to see leaderboards and can't get ranked due to system auto ban. is there a way to get around that?

On 10/3/2020 at 1:53 AM, portgas6620 said:

Could someone ask the creator of the script to update it? Please!

I already asked him. He said that he will work on it when he has time. This was over 2 months ago.

6 hours ago, uzair24 said:

I already asked him. He said that he will work on it when he has time. This was over 2 months ago.

Ok man, thank you very much!