Pixel Gun 3D ALL UPDATE Custom Lottery + Sets Hack (32bit and 64bit) 1.0.0

(5 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

The script has been patched, but @Michael1541 went through a lot of effort to make an updated version for the community! Switch to that one instead: PG3D Lottery and Sets script updated - LUA scripts - GameGuardian

@Michael1541's updated version has also been patched 😭.

Want to update the script yourself? I have created a lotto sets template

Notice: Armv7 (32bit) is not currency supported, because I grinded 18 hours to make this and I'm really burnt out. But it should be finished in a few days.

Update: I said I would add Armv7 (32bit) support in a few days when this script was first released, but it never came out. I know a lot of people are upset about this. The reason is that I tried multiple times to make it work but kept encountering bugs and running into issues. Sorry to all the 32bit users!

Contact Me:

User123456789#6424 on discord

Disclaimer: This script is bannable! Getting too much currency within a certain time frame will flag your account as suspicous and you will be banned in the next ban wave. I recommend only getting at most 10,000 gems per day, or your account will have a high risk of being banned. Even if you do play it safe, you can still be banned.

Warning: Using the custom value option and setting the reward values to over 45,000 will instantly ban you

After almost 18 hours straight of work, and a completely sleepless night, I finally present:

Pixel Gun 3D All Update Custom Lottery and Set Event Hack!

This is not the ordinary lotto sets script. Here's what unique about it:

-This script will work on all game updates (the lowest game version tested is 22.4.3, but downgrading is impossible anyway), even future updates

-The script supports various values, and lets you enter a custom value if it does not have what you want. Currently, only whole numbers (no decimal values like 1.5) in the range of 0 to 65536 are supported.

-This script supports devices with both armv7 (32bit) and armv8 (64bit) architectures

-This script employs multiple searches, to ensure that only the correct value is edited, and as a backup in case the mIain search does not work

-This script has a small antiban feature that warns you when you try to edit the reward values over 45,000

I really hope you enjoy, and that this was worth staying up until 5 AM for!

Edited by HorridModz

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Very cool. I suggest u add the feature to edit the last edited value to get coins and vip from sets. So in sets u can edit to 0 and when the last roll is vip or coins you can edit to high value and get coins or vip

AMAZING I EDITED REWARDS AMOUNT TO THE 69 HAHA FUNNY NUMBER BECAUSE THE YES

Edited by bigppsmol69

9 hours ago, esperads said:

Very cool. I suggest u add the feature to edit the last edited value to get coins and vip from sets. So in sets u can edit to 0 and when the last roll is vip or coins you can edit to high value and get coins or vip

Good idea, but I have do not plan to add the feature to edit specific rewards to different things

6 hours ago, jest555000 said:

Cool script. I wanted to ask if you will make a level script?

No

Hey is there anyway to make BP script or something like that? I just starting to hack games so yeah.

Edit: Which software, you can recommend to hack games like PG3D

Edited by Chaositic

Hey man! I really loved every scripts you've ever made you are a really good modder wished that i became as good as you are at making good scripts, I've been noticing that you stopped updating other of your scripts which i find really sad i hope u continue making great mods or either way updating them also we really want to keep your content alive not that we are hungry in weapons and gems, i hope u one day return to updating your script bro, really keep up this very well work. 😄

Hope u one day reach the dream that you actually wanted to be, famous,great modder,any other.

I recommend using these tutorials, they have everything you need to create a battle pass mod:

(105) How To Mod Il2CPP library Games{Beginners Tutorial}{All Explained} - YouTube

https://platinmods.com/threads/is-it-possible-to-deobfuscate-il2cpp-game.122359/

(105) TOXIC MODS - YouTube

On 8/27/2022 at 4:28 PM, kiruuu said:

does not work on the emulator, writes that it does not work on armv7 32bit 😞

Read the first sentence of the description before complaining next time

So the game just had an update (v22.7.1) and everytime I load the script and try to change a value, a pop-up appears on the screen saying 'hacking attempt detected - restart the game'. 

So yeah I don't think it's working anymore but I would like to know if it's still working for anyone else because I've been using this for a while now and I was also being very careful with the values. I still have all of my stuff so I didn't get banned or anything yet. Yeah, please someone let me know if it's just me or if the devs did something about this, thanks. 

Screenshot_20220930-140355.png

13 hours ago, Shyy said:

So the game just had an update (v22.7.1) and everytime I load the script and try to change a value, a pop-up appears on the screen saying 'hacking attempt detected - restart the game'. 

So yeah I don't think it's working anymore but I would like to know if it's still working for anyone else because I've been using this for a while now and I was also being very careful with the values. I still have all of my stuff so I didn't get banned or anything yet. Yeah, please someone let me know if it's just me or if the devs did something about this, thanks. 

Screenshot_20220930-140355.png

I found a way to fix it all you gotta do is click on GG icon then go to settings and their should be a button that says "hide game guardian from this game" click on it then select "level 1" then save and it should work again this is for every PG3D script btw so make sure you do this when running any pixel gun script tell me if your confused with anything

4 hours ago, bottleolotion said:

I found a way to fix it all you gotta do is click on GG icon then go to settings and their should be a button that says "hide game guardian from this game" click on it then select "level 1" then save and it should work again this is for every PG3D script btw so make sure you do this when running any pixel gun script tell me if your confused with anything

Well, I did that but the game is still detecting it. I even tried selecting them all but none of them Screenshot_20221001-075856.thumb.png.cf668018957cff789e034ff8fb0f2540.pngDoes it still work for you? I don't know what's changed since the last update. 

On 9/30/2022 at 11:03 PM, Shyy said:

Well, I did that but the game is still detecting it. I even tried selecting them all but none of them Screenshot_20221001-075856.thumb.png.cf668018957cff789e034ff8fb0f2540.pngDoes it still work for you? I don't know what's changed since the last update. 

Ok I found a new way, this should work

Again if you are confused on something pls tell me

Btw you will need Trap Value Remover Script

1. Select first option in "Hide GameGuardian from this game" like before

2. Select "Trap Value Remover" Script

3. Select "Remove Trap Values and / or useless values"

4. Select "Remove Useless Value"

5. Then select "Remove Trap Values" and set the slider to 5

6. You are done. Do this everytime you get on Pixel Gun to use a script

Well there's a problem. If I do this before using the lottery script it doesn't do anything because there's nothing to remove. If I use the lottery script first, the game instantly detects it and tells me to restart. Also I can't do any search either. I need to find a way to hide gg from the game. Even tried a virtual space and it still didn't work.

Forgot to quote 💀

Edited by Shyy

On 10/13/2022 at 4:19 PM, bottleolotion said:

Ok I found a new way, this should work

Again if you are confused on something pls tell me

Btw you will need Trap Value Remover Script

1. Select first option in "Hide GameGuardian from this game" like before

2. Select "Trap Value Remover" Script

3. Select "Remove Trap Values and / or useless values"

4. Select "Remove Useless Value"

5. Then select "Remove Trap Values" and set the slider to 5

6. You are done. Do this everytime you get on Pixel Gun to use a script

On 10/15/2022 at 11:03 AM, Shyy said:

Well there's a problem. If I do this before using the lottery script it doesn't do anything because there's nothing to remove. If I use the lottery script first, the game instantly detects it and tells me to restart. Also I can't do any search either. I need to find a way to hide gg from the game. Even tried a virtual space and it still didn't work.

Forgot to quote 💀

I'm still having this issue. You got any more tips?

16 hours ago, pzjaydenio2 said:

hi can you meassege me back please because it says i need to be fully loaded and i dont know what that meanes

It means you have to be fully loaded into the game (not on the loading screen). The script is patched, though. It will not work.

Yo Horrid are you trying to update the scripr or? cuz i really need it tbh i swear i apprecieate u so much for taking your time to upload free scripts keep going bro and please add me back on discord Theplaya070#6656 and can you tell me please which scripts still work? i tried everything but nothing works can you help me out? thanks

On 2/27/2024 at 3:54 PM, dizzy252 said:

Yo Horrid are you trying to update the scripr or? cuz i really need it tbh i swear i apprecieate u so much for taking your time to upload free scripts keep going bro and please add me back on discord Theplaya070#6656 and can you tell me please which scripts still work? i tried everything but nothing works can you help me out? thanks

I'm sorry, I don't plan to update the script anytime soon - but who knows, maybe if I feel like it sometime I will. I'm glad that you like my scripts, and thank you for your kind words; sadly, I haven't been making them much lately due to being busy with school. I'm not exactly sure which scripts work, but feel free to download all of mine and see what does. Good luck!