5 Screenshots

About This File

Made by me - hah#7126

Will not be updating this here anymore👌

SCRIPT IS ATTACHED IN DESCRIPTION CAUSE ITS TOO BIG OR >> DOWNLOAD <<

Details:

Level Editor and XP Hack / XP Spoofer

Enable XA: Code App Region in Game Guardian settings

Ask me on discord about other scripts instead of commenting here. 

Usage:

For Level Editor:

BE SURE TO SELECT THE PROCESS EVERY TIME BEFORE YOU RUN THE SCRIPT

Select the Pixel gun 3d Process and then Run the script (press the gameguardian triangle play icon) in the pg3d LOBBY. Enter what level you want  to be set to and press OK.
Go into a game and finish it and the script should work. (Your level will be set the the number you entered.)

For XP Spoofer:

BE SURE TO SELECT THE PROCESS EVERY TIME BEFORE YOU RUN THE SCRIPT
Select the Pixel gun 3d Process and then Run the script (press the gameguardian triangle play icon) in the pg3d LOBBY. Enter how much XP you want. 
Go into a game and finish it. When you collect the rewards, XP spoofer will work.

XP Editor:

BE SURE TO SELECT THE PROCESS EVERY TIME BEFORE YOU RUN THE SCRIPT

Select the Pixel gun 3d Process and then Run the script (press the gameguardian triangle play icon) in the pg3d LOBBY. Enter how much xp you want to be set to and press OK. (this is different from xp spoofer as it sets your xp to the value you enter. XP spoofer adds xp to your current xp.)
Go into a game and finish it and the script should work. (Your XP will be set the the number you entered.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only Works on ARM64. (If using emulator go to emulator multi-instance manager and create a new 64bit emulator.)

How to tell if you are not on ARM64? When you choose the pg3d process in gameguardian when the game starts, it should say x64 beside the pg3d icon or else you are not on 64bit

ALSO It depends on where you got the obb from. Google play store will be 64 bit if you are on a 64bit device

22.6.0 Custom XP Spoofer x64 O.lua

Edited by hah7126
update

What's New in Version 1.2.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Clytch

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

How do i make the script save my level

Response from the author:

xp spoofer

Link to review
HorridModz

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

Awesome script, and very useful! But there's a big problem with this script. The problem is that in the instructions, you give unclear instructions and I do not get exactly what to do and why. It would be awesome if you could more thoroughly test it and find out exsctly what to do and why. Also, it would be a lot easier to use if you used gg.alert and gg.sleep to guide the user through the process step by step.

made video

Link to review
Xuxhdjd

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Thanks this is great 👍

thanks

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.