(7 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I will not be updating the script here anymore.

Made by me - hah#7126

I got it to work in 22.5.4 as well!

Details:

A better version of the lottery and sets script.

Changes the lottery rewards to the values you choose.

Ima keep updating this until it gets patched which is probably soon. idk why this still works. Wont be posting any other scripts i made though

Ask me on discord about free super chest and other scripts instead of commenting here

Usage:

Run the script (press the gameguardian triangle play icon) in the pg3d LOBBY
Choose how many gems you want the chests to give you.

Only Works on ARM64. (If using emulator go to emulator multi-instance manager and create a new 64bit emulator.)

How to tell if you are not on ARM64? When you choose the pg3d process in gameguardian when the game starts, it should say x64 beside the pg3d icon or else you are not on 64bit

ALSO It depends on where you got the obb from. Google play store will be 64 bit if you are on a 64bit device

22.5.1 CUSTOM LOTTERY SCRIPT.lua

Edited by esperads
update

What's New in Version 2.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hey bro, nice job! I don't doubt you, but there are many people who steal scripts like these. Just to verify you made this script, what is the class you used to make this script?

3 hours ago, HorridModz said:

Hey bro, nice job! I don't doubt you, but there are many people who steal scripts like these. Just to verify you made this script, what is the class you used to make this script?

sent u on discord

5 hours ago, ONLYTHICCGIRLS said:

Can u teach me how to make myself

my script is not obfuscated you can view the source code. You can follow this video to learn

Just use my hex code to find the class

17 minutes ago, esperads said:

my script is not obfuscated you can view the source code. You can follow this video to learn

Just use my hex code to find the class

Misleading - this is step 1, but it's not that simple. Still need to learn deobfuscating, using dnspy, hex patching, scripting, etc.

57 minutes ago, HorridModz said:

Misleading - this is step 1, but it's not that simple. Still need to learn deobfuscating, using dnspy, hex patching, scripting, etc.

yea im just telling him the first thing he can do 

Edited by esperads

16 hours ago, Hanker said:

Vey good script! Is it real to make this script available for 22.5?

updated

Nicely done my good sir, although I would like to ask what happened to the Free Super Chest feature. once again, thanks a lot

On 6/18/2022 at 11:35 AM, moneymaker045 said:

even if u dont spend the coin/gems u will get banned

That is untrue good sir, I have used such script and got myself over 999k+ gems and 500k+ of gold. 30days and still playing, I haven't been banned. are you sure you're not abusing it in anyway? or are you correctly using the script properly with a little bit of delay?

On 6/20/2022 at 10:42 PM, esperads said:

updated

Ay bro, thanks for the script but when i try using it, it doesnt work. Im using bluestacks x64 with root

This script is awesome man, I love it. But I just have one question. What happened to the free super chest option?

4 hours ago, 3lunt said:

Ay bro, thanks for the script but when i try using it, it doesnt work. Im using bluestacks x64 with root

try noxplayer. For some reason now the script sometimes doesn't work on bluestacks x64

Edited by esperads

Is someone willing to do this for me ? It doesn’t work on my emulator if your are willing j contact me on discord. Mankynormal#9212

On 6/24/2022 at 7:05 AM, esperads said:

try noxplayer. For some reason now the script sometimes doesn't work on bluestacks x64

It still works my good sir, it probably has to do with His software

Good day, regarding the bonus script. It doesn't seem to work when you have already got the items in the gallery, or am I doing something wrong? Thank you. your currency script is very effective, and still yet to get banned XD