4 Screenshots

About This File

Finally! After months of promising to upload it, I finally am!

With PG3D Armor Unlockerunlock your dream armors in seconds!

Features:

-Compatible with all game versions

-Supported on all devices, regardless of android version or arm.

-Comes with 5 mythical armors

-Has a custom unlock feature where you can unlock your own, just by the name!

-Has an unlock all option

-Easy to use

Tips and tricks:

-As of 22.4.0, you sadly cannot buy armor that is unlocked by parts

-Armor price varies by level. If an armor is too expensive, try using a lower level account.

-Having armor such as dev armor at a low level or with a recent id can be bannable in rare cases, if someone reports you

-This script goes hand-in-hand with PG3D Weapon Unlocker!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

10 hours ago, Shadxw said:

Nothing

What a thought-out and thorough comment! Have manners and give me a proper, formal comment that explains what issue you are having and then I will answer it.

• Administrators
37 minutes ago, HorridModz said:

What a thought-out and thorough comment! Have manners and give me a proper, formal comment that explains what issue you are having and then I will answer it.

They got it working and then edited their comment, just FYI 🙂

On 6/2/2022 at 5:56 PM, Sysadmin said:

They got it working and then edited their comment, just FYI 🙂

How sad. I wish it didn't work for them, this way they would be forced to rephrase their comment and ask politely for help, and thus become more civilized and respectful, and also maybe the slightest bit appreciative of the free things people make available to them, such as food, shelter, clothing, and the internet.

That is no doubt the most commas I have ever typed in one sentence! 🤪

Im sorry for writing the comment it was just my mistake and i apologise for that the script is working perfectly fine 🙁

I have some problems with script. When scripts completes I don't see armor that i chose.

can you please tell me if this currently works rn in pg3d, i need to know and i am not currently able to test it out.

Bro i finally got the developer armor! Thank you for taking your time and making this!

By the way do you lose your clan weapon and armor if you leave a clan?

Edited by hellohowru

12 hours ago, hellohowru said:

Bro i finally got the developer armor! Thank you for taking your time and making this!

By the way do you lose your clan weapon and armor if you leave a clan?

I thanked you in the review you made, but thanks again for the kind words.

No, clan items are not lost if you leave a clan. However, clan armor cannot be uaed if you are not in a clan with that league or higher (ie golden division armor cannot be used in wooden division clan).

Luckoly I was able to answer this question. But these are game mechanics, so consulting the pixel gun fandom wiki or asking fellow pg3d players is a better way to get answers to questions like this.

On 7/30/2022 at 1:56 PM, rezurnz said:

can you please tell me if this currently works rn in pg3d, i need to know and i am not currently able to test it out.

It does work. 

I am just curios - If you can't test / use it, why does it affect you whether it works or not? No offense!

hey horridmodz the reason was for when i was off my vacation, also do you know any working gem or coins scripts in this pg3d update because lottery script isnt working so i kinda need a gem or coin script for this script and i am not having luck finding one.

On 8/3/2022 at 3:02 AM, rezurnz said:

hey horridmodz the reason was for when i was off my vacation, also do you know any working gem or coins scripts in this pg3d update because lottery script isnt working so i kinda need a gem or coin script for this script and i am not having luck finding one.

Don't take things for granted. If you can't find a currency script, you can:

-Learn modding and create your own

-Buy currency through in-app purchases

-Grind the game for currency

On 10/19/2022 at 2:01 PM, jest555000 said:

script seems to be patched. as for me nothing appears in armory

Make sure you follow the instructions exactly: Run the script, select the armor you want, go to the armory and navigate to the armor section, then click the gameguardian icon again. If you are sure you're doing it correctly and it still isn't working, please send me a video.

On 12/22/2022 at 1:34 PM, Akutxsz said:

Could you do an similar thing to that but with masks boots and capes ?

Armor is easy to mod, but most other wear items like masks and capes work differently. I could do it, but I'd have to rewrite the whole script.