Pixel Gun 3D Weapon Unlocker 5.3.0

(12 reviews)

18 Screenshots

About This File

Unlock almost all guns in pixel gun 3d!

Notice: This script is abandoned. I will not be updating, maintaining, or helping with it. Please do not ask me for help finding ids, report bugs with the script, or ask for help using it.

Update: @red091753has adopted this script and is actively maintaining and updating it: PG3D all weapon unlocker - LUA scripts - GameGuardian. If you have any feedback, suggestions, or questions, ask there, not here.

Armor unlock script is done and will be coming soon!

Weapon spoofer script is done and will be coming soon!

Unlock at your level instead of level 1 script is done and will be coming soon!

Use illegal weapons like bone knife script is done and will be coming soon!

Unlock UNCOMMON GUNS script is done and will be coming soon!

Do you want necklace of the ice king, spirit staff, and ultimatum? How about heart of volcano, desert fighter, and iron sword? No? Maybe ice paws, activity neutralizer, and cyclops sling?

Unlock all your dream guns with pixel gun 3d weapon unlocker, with only the click of a button!

This hack comes with 500 of the most wanted weapons!

4.3 is now out! And it has 5 times as many buyable weapons!

Notes:

-Some weapons do not have buy buttons. If a weapon does not have a buy button, you cannot buy it (Update: In 22.4.0, the devs unpatched it and now they all do!)

-This mod does not get you the guns for free. You still need currency. However, I am working on a currency hack at the moment! I will post it once it is done.

-This script takes about 10-50 minutes because it has to search and edit about 2000 values.

-You can manually add your own ids if you have extra ids, or if you just don't want to wait for all the ids.

Contact me:

User123456789#6424 on discord.

Credits:

Script 100% by me (HorridModz)

Some weapon IDs by me, but about 80% are by my friends. G_M#5963 is the only one who wants credit.

Edited by HorridModz

What's New in Version 5.3.0   See changelog

Released

Finally, after a month of waiting! 5.0 is out!

This is mainly a patch update since devs changed the way gun unlocking works (breaking the script) in 22.4.3.

Patches / Bug Fixes:

-Fixed some not-working ids

-Made it work in 22.4.3

-Fixed a bug where the first id may not work

In addition to the patch, there are many new features:

-Added more guns

-Fixed some guns

-Should work better on other android versions

-Added a built-in id finder

-Improved UI

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

really cool script you did alot job in this

BUT i dont understand why there is no this weapons

comet, med module(melee)

comet sniper is OP and it must have buy button 

and med module is really usfule for raids xp farm

anyway your the best!

Quoting both of these, I have answered on discord. I am working on finding more ids. Tutorial on id finding coming soon!

Im not like beggin ;/,mostly was a joke. Also i cant download lua files on nox/memu can ya tell me what is the problem?

3 minutes ago, Shadxw said:

Im not like beggin ;/,mostly was a joke. Also i cant download lua files on nox/memu can ya tell me what is the problem?

figured it out by myself

On 4/21/2022 at 6:26 AM, HorridModz said:

Yes, I figured out pixel gun's logic!

cool

On 4/19/2022 at 5:05 PM, t3mi said:

Can u explain why you can't make a currency mod/script.

Because pixel gun's collectables and currencies are all encrypted. These mods require lots of skills and experience - more than I have!

On 5/3/2022 at 5:26 PM, t3mi said:

When's v4.0 coming out

When I get motivation. I am too busy working on other hacks right now! Better than this!

Heard you made a mid called obtain no limit for pixel gun strangely I didn't see it in your posts

Hi, do you write scripts as HorridModz on the GameGuardian forum?
If so, please tell me, it must be that some guns cannot be bought. As far as I understand this is because they are event?

On 5/5/2022 at 3:40 AM, Kleamis said:

Hi, do you write scripts as HorridModz on the GameGuardian forum?
If so, please tell me, it must be that some guns cannot be bought. As far as I understand this is because they are event?

Hi! The devs made it so all guns that are not in the craft section or visible in the gallery cannot be bought (idk why). If the weapon is a question mark in the gallery, it can be bought.

On 5/13/2022 at 6:09 AM, HorridModz said:

Привет! Разработчики сделали так, что все оружие, которое не находится в разделе крафта или не видно в галерее, нельзя купить (не знаю почему). Если оружие стоит под знаком вопроса в галерее, его можно купить.

Hello, everything works, and by the way, your guess is fundamentally wrong, since there are weapons that cannot be bought in the gallery, but you can use the script to buy these weapons, proof below

Maybe I fixed it by switching to android 9 in the emulator, or just updating pg3d to be honest I myself have no idea

Edited by Kleamis

On 5/13/2022 at 12:22 PM, Alvarinox said:

Hi HorridModz can you uptate the script i can buy any weapon and i am level 48 :c

You need android 7 or 11 or 12, I believe.

On 5/14/2022 at 5:51 AM, Kleamis said:

Hello, everything works, and by the way, your guess is fundamentally wrong, since there are weapons that cannot be bought in the gallery, but you can use the script to buy these weapons, proof below

Maybe I fixed it by switching to android 9 in the emulator, or just updating pg3d to be honest I myself have no idea

Actually, he was somewhere close to that. Yes, it was true that you could only buy weapons that did not show up in the armor (were marked with a ? mark). However, in 22.4.0, the devs just unpatched it because they are idiots who can't code or test a game!

On 5/14/2022 at 5:51 AM, Kleamis said:

Actually, yes, there were exactly right! Before 22.4.0 that was the case.

I think that make currency hack is not hard but if somebody use it, he will be banned immediately. There's a reward way. This way can easily give you any amount of currency (45.000 is recommended limit)

here is currency hack which modify currency inside of lottery and event set to 45000
https://www.mediafire.com/file/xu23qwio3c0jfq5/script_lottery_sets_updated.lua/file

safe version (only 5000 value) :

https://www.mediafire.com/file/bdm1qkg1la7679l/script_lottery_sets_safe.lua/file

also both script is only working on arm64 emulator

free super chest script which modify the points required to open a super chest to 1 :

armv7 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qfkftu1kgdof0xy/free_super_chest_armv7.lua/file\

arm64

https://www.mediafire.com/file/uxj1zxn7h9g96xh/free_super_chest_arm64.lua/file

every script is made for 22.4.0 version