BadCase's Toolbox 1.2.6

(0 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

New Hooking and calling methods with Il2Cpp Edits by Name Plugin

This is a plugin based script aimed mainly at finding edits and creating scripts for Unity based games but can be extended via plugin to do whatever you are capable of scripting for any type of game.

You can import dump.cs (Il2CppDumper) and types.cs (Il2CppInspector) files.

My Il2Cpp Fields and Edit by Name scripts are included as plugins with improvements over the original scripts for making edits.

You can export standalone scripts using the edits made with the plugins.

Do not delete the BC_DATA directory that is created or the files inside of it and its subdirectories.

Info for creating plugins:

A template for creating plugins is in the downloads list with the toolbox.

--

To load data from dump.cs or types.cs, user will be prompted to select a dump.cs or types.cs file if a saved json with processed dump data is not found in the scripts data directory.

dumpHandler.loadDumpData()

--

To make the script return to your plugins main menu instead of the scripts main menu when the floating [Sx] button is pressed.

pluginManager.returnHome = true
pluginManager.returnPluginTable = "yourScriptsFunctionTableHere"

To make normal functionality return to the floating [Sx] button.

pluginManager.returnHome = false

-- 

Search results from the built in dump search plugins are stored in the following tables which reference dump_cs_table
The tables are created upon loading the search plugin.

Method results
dumpSearcher.methodResults = { {1,10} } -- this would be one result referencing dump_cs_table[1].methods[10]

Field results
dumpSearcher.fieldResults = { {1,10} } -- this would be one result referencing dump_cs_table[1].fields[10]

Enum
dumpSearcher.enumResults = { {1,10} } -- this would be one result referencing dump_cs_table[1].fields[10]

--

Your plugin should be based on the plugin template and have a unique function table name, there should at minimum be a function named "home" in the function table.

Edited by BadCase

What's New in Version 1.2.6   See changelog

Released

Fixed issues with dumping and class scanning
Added the ability to create a custom Unity API build for games that do not have normal offsets
Rewrote the Static Value Finder
Fixed numerous other bugs and probably added some more...

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Something can improve:

If I got the exact Class: Function when searching the Dump.cs then I must use this value and save it to the function list. If the function name was similar for classes, then you will waste the time when searching by the function name again.

1 hour ago, TekMonts said:

Something can improve:

If I got the exact Class: Function when searching the Dump.cs then I must use this value and save it to the function list. If the function name was similar for classes, then you will waste the time when searching by the function name again.

Do you mean when the Edit by Name plugin searches for a method name?

You would like it to save that search for when you are editing the same method name in multiple classes so it doesnt have to run the same search again?

On 4/1/2022 at 3:04 PM, BadCase said:

You would like it to save that search for when you are editing the same method name in multiple classes so it doesnt have to run the same search again?

Sorry for the late reply.

My simple mean was to bring the "Load Il2CPPDumper Dump" function, and it belongs to the toolbox; It was the easiest way to make a new script for me.

On 4/25/2022 at 8:11 PM, Chill420 said:

How to search enum ? Please 🥺

Screenshot_2022-04-26-10-03-29-32.jpg

Search dump.cs first, then you can see results here

@BadCase

Bug: there is no "libil2cpp.so" in the list if the game uses split_config.arm64_v8a.apk instead of extracting to the lib folder - Working with an older version (toolbox free)

Screenshot_2022-06-05-10-17-38-409_com.gramgames.mergemagic.thumb.jpg.ca138da3164138d0d70eeea4a6e8d7e8.jpg

6 hours ago, TekMonts said:

@BadCase

Bug: there is no "libil2cpp.so" in the list if the game uses split_config.arm64_v8a.apk instead of extracting to the lib folder - Working with an older version (toolbox free)

Screenshot_2022-06-05-10-17-38-409_com.gramgames.mergemagic.thumb.jpg.ca138da3164138d0d70eeea4a6e8d7e8.jpg

Ok, if you do not see it fixed in the next few days remind me

I mean when I start an option in script will work first time when, I just turn it off then, I want make it on it will not working again.

On 4/1/2022 at 10:04 AM, BadCase said:

Bro what is utility of plugin plz ? 

The script looks awesome especially the static value plugin, but there is an issue with the main core toolbox:

Error Log From GG:

Script ended:
Script error: luaj.o: /storage/emulated/0/Download/BadCase's Toolbox v1.2.2.lua:403
`script_title = "🧰 BadCase's Toolbox 🧰\nGame: " .. gg.getTargetInfo().label  .. "\nPackage: " .. gg.getTargetPackage()`
attempt to index ? (a nil value) with key 'label'
level = 1, const = 137, proto = 27, upval = 1, vars = 31, code = 306
GETTABLE v27 v27 "label"
 ; PC 113 CODE 0DCF86C7 OP 7 A 27 B 27 C 318 Bx 14142 sBx -116929
stack traceback:
    /storage/emulated/0/Download/BadCase's Toolbox v1.2.2.lua:403 in main chunk
    [Java]: in ?
    at luaj.LuaValue.f(src:989)
    at luaj.LuaValue.c(src:2864)
    at luaj.LuaValue.i(src:2767)
    at luaj.LuaValue.w(src:1094)

at luaj.LuaClosure.a(src:363)
    at luaj.LuaClosure.l(src:160)
    at android.ext.Script.d(src:6056)
    at android.ext.Script$ScriptThread.run(src:5785)

image.thumb.png.4946b74b1de62a1cd71223da3b653a0f.png

Please fix this asap, i need the static value plugin desperately!

Good Luck Bad! 

Unable to find fields for class.

/storage/emulated/0/BC_DATA/plugins/plugin_bc_class_field_search.lua:24
`os.exit()`
calledos.exit(0)(field'exit')
level=1const=58proto=0upval=1vars=23code=354
CALLv3..v3
;PC50CODE008040DDOP29A3B1C1Bx513sBx-130558
stacktraceback:
    /storage/emulated/0/BC_DATA/plugins/plugin_bc_class_field_search.lua:24infunction'classFieldSearcher.home'
    /storage/emulated/0/BC_DATA/plugins/plugin_bc_class_field_search.lua:128inmainchunk
    [Java]:infunction'dofile'
    /storage/emulated/0/BC_DATA/plugins/toolbox_core.lua:396infunction'pluginManager.callPlugin'
    [Java]:infunction'pcall'
    [Java]:infunction'pcall'
    /storage/emulated/0/BC_DATA/plugins/toolbox_core.lua:756infunction'pluginManager.home'
    /storage/emulated/0/BC_DATA/plugins/toolbox_core.lua:3966inmainchunk
    [Java]:infunction'dofile'
    /storage/emulated/0/Download/GG/BadCase'sToolboxv1.2.6.lua:732inmainchunk
    [Java]:in?