About This File

Features:

1. Head Hitbox
  2. Damage 2x
  3. Zoom scope
  4. Freeze player screen
  5. Giant
  6. Freeze player joystick
  7. chams (not x86, x86_64, some virtual spaces)
  8. Admin panel (32 bit only)
  9. Ammo
  10. Zoom scope Height
  11. Teleport
  12. Auto Fire
  13. Aim lock
  14. No recoil
  15. Quick reload
  16. Max ammo clip/magazine
  17. No accumulation time
  18. User info

Note -> teleport

• You can't teleport to dead players or players that left the game.
  • If your in a public match with 6 players, Player 7 will be empty, so need to press it.
  • The teleport is at your own risk.
  • Teleport on its own does not ban, however if you teleport in to a wall because the enemy player was to close to a wall you "or" the enemy could get a ban (depends who push who in to the wall).
  • Here is game play on how to use teleport(1.7): https://emalm.com/?v=4qDKS
  • Gameplay latest script: 

If any issues you can respond on this post.

Edited by nok1a
New info regarding script update.

What's New in Version 2.1.3   See changelog

Released

• Bug fixes
  • player info optimization

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hello Nokia.  Range Memory Xa float code 60 i try it and walk faster and rapid fire Its safe?

Thank you so much for making this, nok1a. Hope this wonderful creation of yours will stay alive(updated) for a long time😄

On 6/15/2022 at 10:57 AM, ternyata said:

Hello Nokia.  Range Memory Xa float code 60 i try it and walk faster and rapid fire Its safe?

I only see this comment now, i don't always get notifications from here. Fire rate can be added. will add it in the next update. But i am not sure if it bans. I don't use 60 Xa because it isn't a fire rate value. It's something else. It can't be really putted in a script to because after one match the functionallity of that value changes. No way for me to update that. So will add my own fire rate value to it. Not to high so that it doesn't give ban.

On 6/15/2022 at 10:57 AM, ternyata said:

walk faster i think it possible till some extend. I recall it banned if going to fast.

On 6/16/2022 at 8:07 AM, MythicalHunter said:

Thank you so much for making this, nok1a. Hope this wonderful creation of yours will stay alive(updated) for a long time😄

I was originally cheating this game for improve a bit my scripting and learn a bit more about the games in general. My scripting a little bit better now, so i have more freedom in implementing the cheats i want to. Finding the values i not find to much of an  issue. It's just scripting it. Missing a lot of cheats i wanted to add for the game because dunno how to script them. But perhaps in the future i will know. They will be OP 😄 (if the game is still alive by then).

All you have to kno
w is that this script is designed with all my love and pleasure. Its open source and free. I don't want to hide anything. Enjoy the script and its cheats till you heart contents! 😄

Edited by nok1a

6 hours ago, nok1a said:

I was originally cheating this game for improve a bit my scripting and learn a bit more about the games in general. My scripting a little bit better now, so i have more freedom in implementing the cheats i want to. Finding the values i not find to much of an  issue. It's just scripting it. Missing a lot of cheats i wanted to add for the game because dunno how to script them. But perhaps in the future i will know. They will be OP 😄 (if the game is still alive by then).

All you have to kno
w is that this script is designed with all my love and pleasure. Its open source and free. I don't want to hide anything. Enjoy the script and its cheats till you heart contents! 😄

Take your time! Learning is a long process. And thank you! I will. I have a question(possibly a request haha) is there a way to make the double damage to a x3? It would he awesome if if it's possible. Or is that too risky? 👀 haha. Once again, thank you for your time! 😆

On 6/18/2022 at 12:49 AM, ternyata said:

Have you seen the loader hack is it possible?

Screenshot_20220618-054817_YouTube.png

Yes, will be released soon. one loads its direct base value. And the other script load its pointers. they are Entry. Like that you get a bit used to using pointers to. Like this you can find your own cheats to. And perhaps add them in to a script.

image.png

Edited by nok1a

On 6/18/2022 at 6:23 AM, MythicalHunter said:

Take your time! Learning is a long process. And thank you! I will. I have a question(possibly a request haha) is there a way to make the double damage to a x3? It would he awesome if if it's possible. Or is that too risky? 👀 haha. Once again, thank you for your time! 😆

To risky. Damage is the fraction amount per shot. So if you increase it to 3, you shoot x3, its to much damage. insta ban.

Can anyone please tell me how to run the script properly, I mean whether i need to change any memory ranges or something like that before running the script? 

Please help me bros

Screenshot_2022-06-21-23-48-12-39_97d8557e5edac333d00a63a1df4942ef.jpg

1 hour ago, JCooper said:

Can anyone please tell me how to run the script properly, I mean whether i need to change any memory ranges or something like that before running the script? 

Please help me bros

Screenshot_2022-06-21-23-48-12-39_97d8557e5edac333d00a63a1df4942ef.jpg

can you first download latest version of the script? 1.9.2 and see if you still get error?

1 minute ago, nok1a said:

can you first download latest version of the script? 1.9.2 and see if you still get error?

try this one.

com.gameinsight.gobandroid.lua

yah i try to change the damage to x3 it will kick you out of the game ban 1hour for firerate safe is scattershot must not use 30 change to something like 40-45 i used in destroyer but also ban

thanks nokia i like the combo of no reload plus unli ammo and auto fire haha

bro can you teach me how you are finding this value i try on my own manual search but i coud not do it.

20 minutes ago, SolitaryGamingPH said:

yah i try to change the damage to x3 it will kick you out of the game ban 1hour for firerate safe is scattershot must not use 30 change to something like 40-45 i used in destroyer but also ban

thanks nokia i like the combo of no reload plus unli ammo and auto fire haha

bro can you teach me how you are finding this value i try on my own manual search but i coud not do it.

I uploaded a script on this forum but its waiting for approval. You can download it from this video. Its a hack loader for guns of boom. It loads 200+ hacks. From an Entry and base values. You can try to play around with it and find your own cheats, i will later make a new video how to make such hack loader.

Edited by nok1a

On 6/18/2022 at 12:49 AM, ternyata said:

Have you seen the loader hack is it possible?

Screenshot_20220618-054817_YouTube.png

It has been released. The script is waiting for approval but for now you can download it from this video. 

Must change in lobby. But Armor would be like one of those things that is server sided.

17 minutes ago, SolitaryGamingPH said:

i want to change max ammo here to unli ammo like in your script 5000 ammo what value should i change here

IMG_20220623_162715.jpg

You loaded the pointers. Enable hex view.
If you want to change max ammo you must set the pointer ecual to a pointer that points to an address that has a higher base value. 
its "additionalMaxAmmo" btw.

Edited by nok1a

Correction. Its "additionalStrartAmmo", my bad. Had to relook the script.
You can use this script uploaded here. It will show the base values when you load these pointers.
image.thumb.png.06302555b73ad3a3a5958b3b8f4be8e7.png

You can see that the 'additionalStrartAmmo' has a base value of 0. replace the value with a pointer that has a higher base value...for example maxHealth.

baseValue of maxhealth is 1000.

image.thumb.png.d08c014d43dbe54d6e6e750c60b5f5ac.png

so copy the value of maxhealth

image.thumb.png.66e9e45abd48a5c5fd87fbeef3f858fe.png

and replace the value of additionalStrartAmmo with the value of maxhealth.

image.thumb.png.a89f2f1a5c80f5f4e4d3d6d9e3836cea.png

and set

image.thumb.png.ad20b220ab21544f33c383bb65060c92.png

the base value of additionalStrartAmmo is now 1000

guns of boom hack loader.lua

Edited by nok1a

ah i thought i can change it to for example 9999 ammo from 0 there, so its not like that how about the movement speed let'say the value is 0.5 im having a hard time to understand it

bro if you are not busy can i request only the weapon settings in your script in the latest version it takes too long to load from my phone is only 3gb ram, i just only need that latest addition damagex2 auto fire no recoil, max ammo i forget the other one i think it is 5 in there.

34 minutes ago, SolitaryGamingPH said:

ah i thought i can change it to for example 9999 ammo from 0 there, so its not like that how about the movement speed let'say the value is 0.5 im having a hard time to understand it

If you want to edit the value of ammo directly you would need to load the base values instead of the pointers. You can edit these values how you like. 

37 minutes ago, SolitaryGamingPH said:

bro if you are not busy can i request only the weapon settings in your script in the latest version it takes too long to load from my phone is only 3gb ram, i just only need that latest addition damagex2 auto fire no recoil, max ammo i forget the other one i think it is 5 in there.

Changes like that i won't do

Hello brother. This is the second time I got banned. This time after playing for a month or two. The only hack I used was damage multiplier that too at 1.25 setting and ammo that too at 10X the original value. I had hidden the magisk as well as other rooted apps via sudohide. Now I have quit playing. However I still have that itch of starting again. Could you please assist me where iam going wrong. Any suggestions is highly appreciated.