About This File

Features:

1. Head Hitbox
  2. Damage 2x
  3. Zoom scope
  4. Freeze player screen
  5. Giant
  6. Freeze player joystick
  7. chams (not x86, x86_64, some virtual spaces)
  8. Admin panel (32 bit only)
  9. Ammo
  10. Zoom scope Height
  11. Teleport
  12. Auto Fire
  13. Aim lock
  14. No recoil
  15. Quick reload
  16. Max ammo clip/magazine
  17. No accumulation time
  18. User info

Note -> teleport

• You can't teleport to dead players or players that left the game.
  • If your in a public match with 6 players, Player 7 will be empty, so need to press it.
  • The teleport is at your own risk.
  • Teleport on its own does not ban, however if you teleport in to a wall because the enemy player was to close to a wall you "or" the enemy could get a ban (depends who push who in to the wall).
  • Here is game play on how to use teleport(1.7): https://emalm.com/?v=4qDKS
  • Gameplay latest script: 

If any issues you can respond on this post.

Edited by nok1a
New info regarding script update.

What's New in Version 2.1.3   See changelog

Released

• Bug fixes
  • player info optimization

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

23 hours ago, Ryoo1 said:

Still same result nothing change. Is this problem coming from my virtual?

Screenshot_2023-02-03-19-22-59-416_com.vphonegaga.titan.lite.jpg

I dont think. Not sure what the issue is. Will do proper check later this weekend. If you can show me how you got the error it would help. Did you activate some feature?

Also i be making some changes to the design of the script. So perhaps when changes are applied i do notice the error.

Can you check. The issue should be solved.

1 hour ago, nok1a said:

I dont think. Not sure what the issue is. Will do proper check later this weekend. If you can show me how you got the error it would help. Did you activate some feature?

Also i be making some changes to the design of the script. So perhaps when changes are applied i do notice the error.

com.gameinsight.gobandroid.lua

5 hours ago, Ryoo1 said:

Yes, It's working normally now Thank You.

By the way sorry for asking this, do you planning to bring back the esp feature?

Screenshot_2023-02-05-10-31-28-765_com.vphonegaga.titan.lite.jpg

I think i never did a esp. perhaps chams. Actually for the purpose of education im not looking for esp, but for a player kick features. But im struggling with predicting cookie ID algorithm that clients send to the server. If done right you can kick players out of matches by choice. Would be great to have. The feature it self does not exist in game. So it comes down to Lua scripting and knowledge of networking and GG. But the GG part i have coverd.

5 hours ago, Ryoo1 said:

Yes, It's working normally now Thank You.

Thanks. Will update script.

11 hours ago, nok1a said:

I think i never did a esp. perhaps chams. Actually for the purpose of education im not looking for esp, but for a player kick features. But im struggling with predicting cookie ID algorithm that clients send to the server. If done right you can kick players out of matches by choice. Would be great to have. The feature it self does not exist in game. So it comes down to Lua scripting and knowledge of networking and GG. But the GG part i have coverd.

Thanks. Will update script.

thanks for your hard work and there is one more issue I'm facing regarding the freeze player screen feature. when I activates this feature sometimes my screen are also freezing too, not sure if other people have facing this too but I think it would be better to put a warning regarding this feature

1 hour ago, Ryoo1 said:

when I activates this feature sometimes my screen are also freezing too, not sure if other people have facing this too but I think it would be better to put a warning regarding this feature

Unfortunately this is out of my control. Screen freezing effects every one in that match. Its only because the screen freeze takes 20sec or so that others get effected before you do.

Better to use joy strick because it is guaranteed to work without you being effected since it happen so fast.

Edited by nok1a

4 hours ago, nok1a said:

Better to use joy strick because it is guaranteed to work without you being effected since it happen so fast.

sorry to bother you again this time, I have tried the freeze control and it doesn't seem that it works anymore, any players can still move and shoot at me and I didn't see any change in the game. I've tried it in old update (in 2022) that it worked Just now I tried it again and it didn't work this time maybe I was wrong can you please check that If it still works.

Edited by Ryoo1

6 hours ago, Ryoo1 said:

sorry to bother you again this time, I have tried the freeze control and it doesn't seem that it works anymore, any players can still move and shoot at me and I didn't see any change in the game. I've tried it in old update (in 2022) that it worked Just now I tried it again and it didn't work this time maybe I was wrong can you please check that If it still works.

Go in a private match with two accounts and test it on your self. It should work. The freezing controls is a very short moment. 100ms.  

4 hours ago, nok1a said:

Go in a private match with two accounts and test it on your self. It should work. The freezing controls is a very short moment. 100ms.  

I just tried it, I don't know if I'm doing it wrong or not but I've tried it several times in private matches even in group matches with two accounts, the freeze controls feature doesn't seem to work.

Check this out I recorded the video to show https://youtu.be/tcBEq-2R2h0

2 hours ago, stonis said:

@nok1a new script is working like charm..many many thanks.Can u pls add fire rate to script 

Will ban, unless very low

Help please, when using player info this happens

Script ended:

Script error: luaj.o: /storage/emulated/0/Download/com.gameinsight.gobandroid-2.lua:32

tableMetadataOffsets = t[2].address

attempt to index ? (a nil value) with key 'address' (field '2')

level = 1, const = 10, proto = 0, upval = 1, vars = 8, code = 25

GETTABLE v2 v2 "address"

; PC 17 CODE 01424087 OP 7 A 2 B 2 C 265 Bx 1289 sBx -129782

stack traceback:

/storage/emulated/0/Download/com.gameinsight.gobandroid-2.lua:32 in function 'searchString'

/storage/emulated/0/Download/com.gameinsight.gobandroid-2.lua:778 in function 'fighterStats'

/storage/emulated/0/Download/com.gameinsight.gobandroid-2.lua:1140 in function 'START'

/storage/emulated/0/Download/com.gameinsight.gobandroid-2.lua:1449 in main chunk

[Java]: in ?

at luaj.LuaValue.f(src:989)

at luaj.LuaValue.c(src:2864)

at luaj.LuaValue.i(src:2767)

at luaj.LuaValue.w(src:1094)

at luaj.LuaClosure.a(src:363)

at luaj.LuaClosure.a(src:167)

at luaj.LuaClosure.a(src:534)

at luaj.LuaClosure.l(src:160)

at luaj.LuaClosure.a(src:533)

at luaj.LuaClosure.a(src:533)

at android.ext.Script.d(src:6056)

at android.ext.Script$ScriptThread.run(src:5785)

On 2/8/2023 at 6:43 AM, stonis said:

I Can test fire rate,if u add in script 

Preferably i do not add it because the ban was guaranteed. People will get the idea to use fire rate with double damage or headshots which will result in 100% ban. Also i would need to find the values again regarding fire rate. I forgot the class it belongs to. But perhaps in future i change mind. Thanks for suggestion.

I use your script "guns of boom", and it still work like charm for me.

I wonder how you used offset from gg.getRangesList("metadata.dat") instead of libil2cpp.so, usually people dump libil2cpp.so, global-metadata.dat to get offset from dump.cs. Can you teach me how to get offset from metadata.dat like yours? I already know how to dump and get dump.cs

Anyway thanks again very much for your amazing script, it useful and help me a lots.

On 6/16/2023 at 6:07 AM, thkr said:

I use your script "guns of boom", and it still work like charm for me.

I wonder how you used offset from gg.getRangesList("metadata.dat") instead of libil2cpp.so, usually people dump libil2cpp.so, global-metadata.dat to get offset from dump.cs. Can you teach me how to get offset from metadata.dat like yours? I already know how to dump and get dump.cs

Anyway thanks again very much for your amazing script, it useful and help me a lots.

I stopped using offsets since i have to update those each game update. I prefer to make a script and have it work independent of game updates. I use string searches in metadata. Now being using string searches in metadata and haven't had to update the script for a year or so and it still works regardless of game update. Unless i want to add or remove features the script will work.

Unfortunately i do not have video tutorial on how to do it but you could inspect the script.