1 Screenshot

About This File

REAL RACING 3 - VP HACK

Current version: 9.6.1.1.0

Working RR3: 9.6.1

Description:

Edit vp amount.

Instructions:

Run the script, enter current and new amount and restart the game to update the score.

Known issues:

none

Video:

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Good Script but its kinda mess up for now example i want to modify vp of season 4 but it modifies other seasons instead of the season 4

On 11/30/2021 at 5:29 PM, Raynold125 said:

Oh I see thx for the info 

Edited by Raynold125

Hi Mario, I'm still getting use to having an Account now with the GG Forum so I'm here in the VP pts thread. I made a some mistakes and added to much VP to season 1 and have tried so many different ways to change it back you said it could be done manually could you please help me with the search, value numbers and steps to use? Thanks

Here is what I tried but couldn't make the changes on the season page after putting in the correct VP pts needed but think it  will only get season 4 this way just not sure if it's right or how to actually choose season 1 which is what I'm trying to do.

Example: 0;0;0;0;-2108268414::29 then go to address -2108........14 then try to change it to the correct and new VP pts I need but no luck even found 4 results using number above do Dword search -2108268414 but again no luck to find a way to change it. If you could please help with how to change season 1 to the correct VP I need it would be very much appreciated.🤓 Thanks.👍

On 12/8/2021 at 1:34 AM, MarioRossi93i said:

send me your character2.dat, i ll try to fix

I also have same issue, how I can share the characters.data with you ?. I messed up first 3 seasons and have to reset the VP values. Please share email or contact info so I can share the same.

On 12/15/2021 at 3:54 AM, FebMax777 said:

I also have same issue, how I can share the characters.data with you ?. I messed up first 3 seasons and have to reset the VP values. Please share email or contact info so I can share the same.

you can attach it to the post or you can use a file sharing site