⚠ Sky Children Of The Light - Stopped 0.14.0

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

π‘‡β„Žπ‘Žπ‘›π‘˜ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘¦ π‘šπ‘’π‘β„Ž π‘‘π‘œ π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘π‘’π‘œπ‘π‘™π‘’ π‘€β„Žπ‘œ β„Žπ‘’π‘™π‘π‘’π‘‘ π‘šπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘ π‘’π‘π‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘‘ π‘šπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ 𝑔𝑒𝑑 β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’, 𝑏𝑒𝑑 𝐼'π‘š π‘”π‘œπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘‘π‘œ π‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘‘π‘’π‘π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘π‘‘π‘  π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘Ž 𝑓𝑒𝑀 π‘šπ‘œπ‘›π‘‘β„Žπ‘ . 𝐼𝑑 π‘€π‘Žπ‘  π‘Ž π‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘’π‘‘π‘–π‘“π‘’π‘™ π‘—π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘›π‘’π‘¦ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘šπ‘’, 𝑏𝑒𝑑 π‘π‘™π‘’π‘Žπ‘ π‘’ π‘‘π‘œπ‘›'𝑑 π‘€π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘Ÿπ‘¦, 𝐼 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 π‘π‘Žπ‘π‘˜ π‘ π‘œπ‘œπ‘›.

𝐼'π‘š π‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘π‘π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘π‘’π‘π‘Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’ 𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 π‘‘π‘œ π‘–π‘šπ‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘šπ‘¦ π‘˜π‘›π‘œπ‘€π‘™π‘’π‘‘π‘”π‘’.

Β 

What you need to know about this script:

• ThisΒ script is a auto updating version, no more additional download.
  • I'mΒ still testing the Eden and wing run function.
  • I'll add the candles cakes from the forest, valley, Golden wasteland and vault maps.
  • Before using the function candles run with your friend enable the function explode darkness.

Uptades:

• Version for android 11 done -Β Download The second script.
  • The first scrip is more fast now.
  • AddedΒ  new function unlock legendary hairsΒ  - credits for vashj
  • Added new function complete all seasonal questsΒ - credits for vashj
  • I'm working on a function to facilitate the collection of permanent spirits.

My discord: ⚘LIKA⚘#5751

If you have any problems using itΒ let me know. You can write to me onΒ discord or leave a comment here!

spacer.png

Edited by LIKA_SENPAI

What's New in Version 0.14.0   See changelog

Released

Read the text aboveπŸ‘†

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

gracias por tu scrip, thanks for your scrip you are great, they have served me a lot. I tell you that there is a problem with the function to exploit darkness, days ago it worked fine but today's update stopped working, also running with the friend suddenly votes you off the maps. but in itself great your scrip thanks πŸ₯°

4 hours ago, yisus1985 said:

gracias por tu scrip, thanks for your scrip you are great, they have served me a lot. I tell you that there is a problem with the function to exploit darkness, days ago it worked fine but today's update stopped working, also running with the friend suddenly votes you off the maps. but in itself great your scrip thanks πŸ₯°

Hi thanks for your comment.

Are u have sure about the function explode darkness?

I'm saying this cause I tested the function right now and worked well. Please test the function one more time and if u still having problems send me a video on my discord and I will see what I can do for you. ⚘

Edited by LIKA_SENPAI

Hello again Lika!πŸ€— look at this. I'm trying to wear the Grateful Shell Collector spirit hair but I become bald. I've tried this so many times before but still bald πŸ˜‚ I love this hair so much but I didn't expect I'll become bald πŸ˜‚ can you check on this? Hopefully you can fix this soon. Thanks for your hardworking to fulfill our satisfaction πŸ₯ΊπŸ€

Screenshot_2021-08-09-22-04-25-435_com.ludashi.superboost.jpg

ok so I tested the functions and here are some that don't work after the update ^^

- any teleporting

- explode darkness (only lights up candles)

- and spells

keep up the great work πŸ˜„

I found a bug in the VIP section, there is no Elder hair fault, instead it has been replaced with Elder valley hair

Hi, I've tried your script but not everything are working. Explode darkness, teleportation, single candlesΒ run and also wings run. Do they need an update?

"Cannot find player base!" error. I did select the process sky game, I restarted the script at home and the game. What did I do wrong?

On 8/13/2021 at 7:07 PM, BROSSCO said:

Hi, I've tried your script but not everything are working. Explode darkness, teleportation, single candlesΒ run and also wings run. Do they need an update?

I'm going to stop producing scripts for a few months so IΒ will don't uptade the script for now.

You call me in private, I can recommend you a script for you not to be forsawed.

On 8/9/2021 at 2:38 AM, ivel said:

post your script to the channel to promote it XD

One dayΒ I'm going to do it ^^

On 8/9/2021 at 2:38 AM, ivel said:

post your script to the channel to promote it XD

One day I'm going to do it