⚠ Sky Children Of The Light - Stopped 0.14.0

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

π‘‡β„Žπ‘Žπ‘›π‘˜ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘¦ π‘šπ‘’π‘β„Ž π‘‘π‘œ π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘π‘’π‘œπ‘π‘™π‘’ π‘€β„Žπ‘œ β„Žπ‘’π‘™π‘π‘’π‘‘ π‘šπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘ π‘’π‘π‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘‘ π‘šπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ 𝑔𝑒𝑑 β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’, 𝑏𝑒𝑑 𝐼'π‘š π‘”π‘œπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘‘π‘œ π‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘‘π‘’π‘π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘π‘‘π‘  π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘Ž 𝑓𝑒𝑀 π‘šπ‘œπ‘›π‘‘β„Žπ‘ . 𝐼𝑑 π‘€π‘Žπ‘  π‘Ž π‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘’π‘‘π‘–π‘“π‘’π‘™ π‘—π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘›π‘’π‘¦ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘šπ‘’, 𝑏𝑒𝑑 π‘π‘™π‘’π‘Žπ‘ π‘’ π‘‘π‘œπ‘›'𝑑 π‘€π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘Ÿπ‘¦, 𝐼 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 π‘π‘Žπ‘π‘˜ π‘ π‘œπ‘œπ‘›.

𝐼'π‘š π‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘π‘π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘π‘’π‘π‘Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’ 𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 π‘‘π‘œ π‘–π‘šπ‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘šπ‘¦ π‘˜π‘›π‘œπ‘€π‘™π‘’π‘‘π‘”π‘’.

Β 

What you need to know about this script:

• ThisΒ script is a auto updating version, no more additional download.
  • I'mΒ still testing the Eden and wing run function.
  • I'll add the candles cakes from the forest, valley, Golden wasteland and vault maps.
  • Before using the function candles run with your friend enable the function explode darkness.

Uptades:

• Version for android 11 done -Β Download The second script.
  • The first scrip is more fast now.
  • AddedΒ  new function unlock legendary hairsΒ  - credits for vashj
  • Added new function complete all seasonal questsΒ - credits for vashj
  • I'm working on a function to facilitate the collection of permanent spirits.

My discord: ⚘LIKA⚘#5751

If you have any problems using itΒ let me know. You can write to me onΒ discord or leave a comment here!

spacer.png

Edited by LIKA_SENPAI

What's New in Version 0.14.0   See changelog

Released

Read the text aboveπŸ‘†

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

XiaoHeXin

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Script completely works very well in live version but it won't work in the test suit (beta) version. I'm really sad that I can't use the script normally in Beta. I hope I can directly contact you (owner of script). Thank you for your hardworking!✨✨✨

Response from the author:

Hello XiaoHeXin, Thanks for your reviewπŸ’–

Yes the script doesn't work in beta. Maybe in the future I can make some functions for the beta version.

Link to review
Keecho_1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I downloaded the file but i want to know that it's still working or not? Like it's 2022 and the file was of around august 2021....can i make a contact with you through discord? My id is TNA#1297....I just sent you the request hope you'll accept it!Β 

Link to review
Enes13

3 of 5 members found this review helpful 3 / 5 members

When I open the script, I accept that it asks for internet permission, but the script does not open. 😩. Please help me πŸ₯Ί

Response from the author:

I'm sorry but I'm going to stop producing scripts for a few months so IΒ will don't uptade the script for now.

Call me in private, I can recommend you a script for you not to be forsawed.

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.