1 Screenshot

About This File

REAL RACING 3 CAR CHANGER

Working RR3: 12.2.2

Current version: 12.2.2.4.3

Description:

Change car at will.

Instructions:

Execute Step 1 in the garage by selecting the desired car, then go to the race and replace the car with the one previously selected by running Step 2

Known issues:

May not work in some devices.

Search mode does not work in omp (x64)

Video:

Edited by MarioRossi93i

What's New in Version 12.2.2.4.3   See changelog

Released

- Working RR3 v12.2.2

- Auto fast/search mode

- Working without game libs

- Search mode will not works in omp (x64)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Brothers once again thank you for sharing, I wonder if you can update AUTO VIP?

Thank you for the update great brother thank you~

Hi Mario! It's been awesome to use all your scripts over the past year.

I try to do most my hacks manually but the scripts can save me lots of time when I help others on there Acc's to be modified.🤓

Anyway! Just hoping you will soon be able to update the VP points script now with 4 seasons in v10 it would be awesome to be able to change the VP points for each season, I've tried everything to find a manual way but with no luck so hopefully in time your friends who help will figure it out soon.🔥

Thanks again.👍

Edited by Jetbull

28 minutes ago, Jetbull said:

Hi Mario! It's been awesome to use all your scripts over the past year.

I try to do most my hacks manually but the scripts can save me lots of time when I help others on there Acc's to be modified.🤓

Anyway! Just hoping you will soon be able to update the VP points script now with 4 seasons in v10 it would be awesome to be able to change the VP points for each season, I've tried everything to find a manual way but with no luck so hopefully in time your friends who help will figure it out soon.🔥

Thanks again.👍

please post your requests in the right thread, this is car changer not the vp hack. anyway at the moment there are some technical issues so you can edit vp only manually

Hello Mario ! Could you update it to version 10.3 please, I really like being able to change cars and it doesn't work in this version thanks

Exactly at what point we should run step 2? For example in NASCAR racing... Kindly tell with a picture if possible. Thanks.

2 hours ago, GamerLucifer said:

Exactly at what point we should run step 2? For example in NASCAR racing... Kindly tell with a picture if possible. Thanks.

Never mind I got it. 😗

Script ended::
Script error: luaj.o: /storage/emulated/0/Android/lua/rr3_car_changer.v10.6.0.2.16.bin.lua:-1

attempt to index ? (a nil value) with key 'start' (field '1')
level = 1, const = 6, proto = 0, upval = 4, vars = 3, code = 16
GETTABLE v0 v0 "start"
 ; PC 7 CODE 0040C007 OP 7 A 0 B 0 C 259 Bx 259 sBx -130812
stack traceback:
    /storage/emulated/0/Android/lua/rr3_car_changer.v10.6.0.2.16.bin.lua: in function </storage/emulated/0/Android/lua/rr3_car_changer.v10.6.0.2.16.bin.lua:59>
    /storage/emulated/0/Android/lua/rr3_car_changer.v10.6.0.2.16.bin.lua: in function </storage/emulated/0/Android/lua/rr3_car_changer.v10.6.0.2.16.bin.lua:81>
    /storage/emulated/0/Android/lua/rr3_car_changer.v10.6.0.2.16.bin.lua: in function </storage/emulated/0/Android/lua/rr3_car_changer.v10.6.0.2.16.bin.lua:115>
    /storage/emulated/0/Android/lua/rr3_car_changer.v10.6.0.2.16.bin.lua: in function </storage/emulated/0/Android/lua/rr3_car_changer.v10.6.0.2.16.bin.lua:144>
    /storage/emulated/0/Android/lua/rr3_car_changer.v10.6.0.2.16.bin.lua: in main chunk
    [Java]: in ?
    at luaj.LuaValue.f(src:989)
    at luaj.LuaValue.c(src:2864)
    at luaj.LuaValue.i(src:2767)
    at luaj.LuaValue.w(src:1094)
    at luaj.LuaClosure.a(src:363)
    at luaj.LuaClosure.l(src:160)
    at luaj.LuaClosure.a(src:533)
    at luaj.LuaClosure.a(src:186)
    at luaj.LuaClosure.a(src:540)
    at luaj.LuaClosure.a(src:167)
    at luaj.LuaClosure.a(src:534)
    at luaj.LuaClosure.a(src:533)
    at android.ext.Script.d(src:6056)
    at android.ext.Script$ScriptThread.run(src:5785)

Edited by Jaime_Cool