Shadow Fight 3 (1.28.2) 1.28.2

(11 reviews)

2 Screenshots

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I activated the script v1.26.0, went into battle and there is a departure after the first strike, the enemies are not frozen.
My setup is BlueStacks 5.3.145.1002 P64 (Beta),
(Samsung Galaxy S10) root - enabled. The previous version of the script worked. Help pls )))

d*** it at all do not understand downloaded lua script it seems to work only it is not clear how to put endless energy is spent putting one the kill but it does not kill the enemy in one fell swoop and freezes the health of the enemy as the main character is more or less only freeze works and that too is not clear works can I be something wrong to do or have all so works?

One-strike kill does not work just freezes the health of the enemy and the protagonist and that's all the problem can anyone not be explained?

Hi guys anyone know where else we can find sf3 scripts? Anyone use the modded apk? Gonna try that I think 🙂

how come this isn't working nfor me?

i hit execute then three dots then choose .lua file activate on lobby but nothing happens (╯ರ ~ ರ)╯︵ ┻━┻

1.28.0 plz

2 hours ago, LewdKitten98 said:

1.28 sürümünü güncelleyin lütfen, teşekkürler

@jskaBro, perhaps this helps you pinpointing the bug: frozen enemy only works after the first hit, so only after hitting the enemy he freezes.