Sky: Children of The Light 1.3

(4 reviews)

2 Screenshots

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

9 hours ago, Viki1706 said:

New update of this game wing power is not working. 

Hello Viki1706,
download the updated script.
Should work now on the latest version of sky.

Hello there, 

can you do the Suck all flames script? Where you can suck all the flames at home and finish the candle run in one go. Thank you 😄

6 hours ago, Cleru said:

Hello there, 

can you do the Suck all flames script? Where you can suck all the flames at home and finish the candle run in one go. Thank you 😄

It's a lot of work to make. In reallity it is no more then getting user coordinates and teleport to each candle. I would need to check each coordinate of the candle and get the value that prevents you from kneeling when lighting candles. You will have to find someone who plays the game and has that kind of time on his hands.

Also a value which force you through other maps. This candle run is a lot of repeative work. Won't take joy in making it.

Edited by XxhentaixX

5 hours ago, XxhentaixX said:

It's a lot of work to make. In reallity it is no more then getting user coordinates and teleport to each candle. I would need to check each coordinate of the candle and get the value that prevents you from kneeling when lighting candles. You will have to find someone who plays the game and has that kind of time on his hands.

Also a value which force you through other maps. This candle run is a lot of repeative work. Won't take joy in making it.

I understand dude. Thank you for your patience anyway. 

Last night I used your script and only turn on the Aura and Quick Steps Mode. It made my Candle running More faster than before. 
Thank you for your hard work mate. 🙂

N.B.: I found out just now, some users have the Suck all flames from all realms Script but they are not willing to share it. Its like, you are just at home, Run the script, wait for it to finish 100%, then suck one candle, and it will automatically SUCK OUT all Candles across ALL REALMS. Finishing your candle run immediately. That's what I saw in his demonstration video. 

20 hours ago, Cleru said:

N.B.: I found out just now, some users have the Suck all flames from all realms Script but they are not willing to share it. Its like, you are just at home, Run the script, wait for it to finish 100%, then suck one candle, and it will automatically SUCK OUT all Candles across ALL REALMS. Finishing your candle run immediately. That's what I saw in his demonstration video. 

Does exist indeed. It's most likely a changing value and must been frozen. Since the other value to fire candles without moving is a changing value as well. For sure not impossible to find. Have you any idea if there is a hack on the game to put multiply tables? when i try i get crash.

Hi there. May I ask how do you run the game? Did you root your phone because I can't seem to find an emulator that supports the game

On 12/9/2021 at 7:30 AM, XxhentaixX said:

Does exist indeed. It's most likely a changing value and must been frozen. Since the other value to fire candles without moving is a changing value as well. For sure not impossible to find. Have you any idea if there is a hack on the game to put multiply tables? when i try i get crash.

I happen to come across a script with all the coordinates to candles but the script is not updated to the latest version. May I pass it to you and can you make a auto candle run script with it?😄

On 1/24/2022 at 1:00 PM, bleep9907 said:

I happen to come across a script with all the coordinates to candles but the script is not updated to the latest version. May I pass it to you and can you make a auto candle run script with it?😄

i usually not modify other script. You should ask creator.

On 1/25/2022 at 9:33 PM, XxhentaixX said:

i usually not modify other script. You should ask creator.

maybe you can make use of the coordinates instead of directly modifying the script? i mean coordinates are just data that can be found by anyone