Sky the children of light hacks 175117 ( 14.5) latest

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

this is latest sky hacks.i giving it for some weeks . it have a verification .execute in sky home and fill your name . i will active in 5 mins. i have a another script with so many features . message me on telegram for taking this @Taransky my telegram.feedback me if you facing any bug. please support us

requirements=

android 8,9,10

Telegram=@Taransky

What's New in Version 175117 ( 14.5) latest   See changelog

Released

1.auto candle run , wings, quests, unlock maps, emote upgrade , unlimited red candles. unlock friend tree. 90 free magic spells. candle run with friends, auto cr in 10 seconds all maps, have 27 entertainment functions, all quests in 30 seconds

2. steps to use it will download a new file and delete old file. execute file in sky home it will ask for registration .fill your username like this for EXAMPLE your name from gamegurdian for ex = john from gameguardian. then wait for confirmation

telegram = @Taransky
Discord = https://discord.gg/yfkEc9WcUh

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi,

Is there a existing hack to get infinity candles or hearts? "IF" Not since you made this script do you think that it would be possible in theory?

Regards

Edited by WhoKnowsWho

Yes it is possible in Beta sky . In live sky it is not possible . I have script for beta also . 

Edited by Skyhacks

On 4/25/2021 at 6:12 AM, Skyhacks said:

Yes it is possible in Beta sky . In live sky it is not possible . I have script for beta also . 

Perhaps there is a way to increase the range of the light, so that it fills your candle faster?

its not working... when I execute that I been registered already after in step that you need to connect in internet and I tap the yes.. It says the script has ended!

Edited by MrkyVncy

it was free for somedays,sorry but now it is not free.contact on my telegram for more information.

On 4/29/2021 at 4:51 PM, MrkyVncy said:

its not working... when I execute that I been registered already after in step that you need to connect in internet and I tap the yes.. It says the script has ended!

I have the same problem smh

On 4/25/2021 at 9:42 AM, Skyhacks said:

On 4/29/2021 at 2:38 AM, WhoKnowsWho said:

Perhaps there is a way to increase the range of the light, so that it fills your candle faster?

yes possible

I am not sure you can use this space to sell your code. A moderator should look into it.

I think a more positive way to make money from your development it would be to get a Patron account?

I think you would make more money that way.

Good work my friend. Continue with your research and work. Please. Amazing. 👉👈⟵⁠(⁠๑⁠¯⁠◡⁠¯⁠๑⁠)