Virtual Beggar Game VC hack 1.2.0

(0 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

My second GG script and extremely light weight. This hack is for the game Virtual Beggarย It group searches the values for the CoinsExchange and refines down to the 100VC option then edits the value to a massive negative number to give the user VC cards. ***UPDATE:THE EXP HACK ONLY WORKS BEFORE LVL 10 BECAUSE THE EXP GIVEN CHANGES PROGRESSIVELY AND I WASNT AWARE OF THIS WHEN I WROTE THE CODE***

What's New in Version 1.2.0   See changelog

Released

>>NEW UI Utilizing Functions

>>Added Gift Hack

>>SPECIAL THANKS TO MonkeySan for the tutorial on assigning functions

>>Very Sorry for Frequently As I Know this means reinstalling for the users. New to coding with gg so I'm always finding new ways to improve scripts. Less frequent updates with more content per update in the future

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

another script i made...

20210123_202133.thumb.jpg.86eae5230036b4c37b45812640588853.jpg

which are more direct so to speak..

it use your current level as a base point to find the other things and then edit.

in other word...it use offset to get to the target from the base point.

btw about the color you see here...its nothing from what im wrote in the script.

its something else and its absolute PROHIBITED for anyone to ever to talk about it in here.

and please dont PM me about it either.