Real Racing 3 (12.1.2) Cars/Events Unlocker 12.1.2.6.1

(6 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

REAL RACING 3 CARS/EVENTS UNLOCKER

Current version: 12.1.2.6.1

Working RR3: 12.1.2

Description:

Run this script to unlock all cars and old closed events/races!!! 

Instructions:
Run the script wherever you want, then go to the garage and get any car for free (also old nascar cars). Script will re-open old finished events

Known issues:

May not work on all devices/emulators.

Note:

Video:

Edited by MarioRossi93i

What's New in Version 12.1.2.6.1   See changelog

Released

- Working RR3 v12.1.2

- Removed fast mode

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hello, do you have the opportunity to make a script to add cut-out cars, that is, NASCAR - 28 cars and Australian supercars - 9 cars? 1196693572_Screenshot_20201216-182340600(1).thumb.png.0c4ff53bfed9d32fe61d8aeb5e6fb86d.png This script is very necessary, thanks in advance.

Edited by User999

Thank you very much for your scripts!  For your efforts and desire to help us, ordinary users.  May God grant you health and success!

Hi Mario - This script alone does not work for me, have tried multiple times, from multiple screens - nothing works. Any suggestions?

hello friend the script does not work I am using 32 bit architecture please if you could solve it thanks in advance

Thanks friend it works great in 64 bit architecture in 32 bit it does not work thanks again greetings

2 hours ago, diegodert said:

Thanks friend it works great in 64 bit architecture in 32 bit it does not work thanks again greetings

Why is not working? What I must to do, that it will work? Please help meeee!

The newest version doesn't work. The rr3_car_single_unlocker.9.3.0.4.3.bin.lua works, but only for a single car. Can you make it for all cars at once?