No CD hack - All characters. Amber damage multiple 1.0.2

(5 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Genshin Impact No CD hack for all characters, just need to run one times.

Don't use multiple damage in Multiplayer/Abyss mode or you'll got ban.

Password (if any): 123

Language: VN/EN

Please keep the name of the file.

Credit by me: TekMonts - GG

Required GG 100, not tested on lower version yet.

Please review the script.

If positive review, I will update more stub.

Use at your all risk.

What's New in Version 1.0.2   See changelog

Released

Update offset.

Added multiple damage choice.

Added Keaya for Normal Skill menu.

Added Amber for damage multiple

Password (if any): 123

Keep the file name.

Loaded into game world and run script.

I'm not responsible for banned account, use as your own risks.

If it not work, try to restart the game/GG (GG must be set language EN-US)

You tried everything but not work? Buy a new phone, maybe your phone kernel not support.

Wanna more? Review it, donate it...

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

4 hours ago, orrans said:

can u add dmg hack for all chars?

Too lazy to do that, each character have different damage address table, and I don't have all characters to find out, not sure pointer will work.

On 10/31/2020 at 8:06 AM, TekMonts said:

Too lazy to do that, each character have different damage address table, and I don't have all characters to find out, not sure pointer will work.

do you know someone who is creating a script for lol wild rift?

im using x2 5 days in a row. still not getting banned. i think its safe..still testing it. ill let u know

1 hour ago, mst3dz said:

do you know someone who is creating a script for lol wild rift?

Nope, you can find on google, I'm busy for new project right now.

Well i don't think its the hacks that's getting people banned its some triger in the quests , i got banned without even using any cheats , just power lvling .

Imagine getting banned with some lvl 40 toons and gear doing lvl 17 dragon tear dungeon quest , just because i didn't finish 2 quests i started before it or used waypoint to get there because i already had temple unlocked since i had killed the flying wind  guardian the day before for fun.

1 hour ago, 288578_1434558057 said:

Well i don't think its the hacks that's getting people banned its some triger in the quests , i got banned without even using any cheats , just power lvling .

Imagine getting banned with some lvl 40 toons and gear doing lvl 17 dragon tear dungeon quest , just because i didn't finish 2 quests i started before it or used waypoint to get there because i already had temple unlocked since i had killed the flying wind  guardian the day before for fun.

I believe that you should report this bug if you haven't already reported it, but its 100% online server makes it difficult to use a hack because it is easy to keep checking any changes within the "if use a hack because it is easy to keep checking any changes within the "session"

[added 1 minute later]
On 11/1/2020 at 12:12 PM, nealfrei said:

im using x2 5 days in a row. still not getting banned. i think its safe..still testing it. ill let u know

when you take ban tell me because I want to test on my main account on the 18th that is when her ban ends 🤣🤷‍♂️

i think its safe bro..im still using it untill now and im not getting banned..x2 is safe..

[added 4 minutes later]

do you think that it  is possible to modify the loot? is it server sided? 

On 11/4/2020 at 2:58 PM, mst3dz said:

I believe that you should report this bug if you haven't already reported it, but its 100% online server makes it difficult to use a hack because it is easy to keep checking any changes within the "if use a hack because it is easy to keep checking any changes within the "session"

[added 1 minute later]

when you take ban tell me because I want to test on my main account on the 18th that is when her ban ends 🤣🤷‍♂️

Im sure i tested it many times being efficient will trigger a ban ... a 2035 ban lol.

Don't pick up chests early  that you will need to pick up for a quest , like the one on the windmill or hilitroll . Don't kill mob that your adventure lvl don't make use , even killing 1st ice abyss mage early will can get you banned but all without hacking or having a modified device . For an open world it's tricky what way to go , its like walking on eggs , and customer service never replied.

From what i can tell is that the higher your adv lvl less likely to get banned

i did many different things in this game.i even do quest beyond my lvl..and didnt get banned.. the only thing i get banned my thought is killing world bosses early. .i think u need to get youre world to get lvl 1 first before killing them.

Edited by nealfrei

exploring the whole map dont get u banned i think.because that was the game built. idid that in my main account.im just enjoying exploring first before doin some quest.the only thing i cant do that time is killing world bosses..so i did that with this cheat using x5 and x10.. and walla banned..i even do that in x2. yeah i still get banned.i realize the reason im getting banned is killing world bosses too early. i waste 10 accounts here trying to figure out to bypass this game..and now im using x2 and still not getting banned.. im lvl 50 now and im exploring liyue.

2 hours ago, nealfrei said:

exploring the whole map dont get u banned i think.because that was the game built. idid that in my main account.im just enjoying exploring first before doin some quest.the only thing i cant do that time is killing world bosses..so i did that with this cheat using x5 and x10.. and walla banned..i even do that in x2. yeah i still get banned.i realize the reason im getting banned is killing world bosses too early. i waste 10 accounts here trying to figure out to bypass this game..and now im using x2 and still not getting banned.. im lvl 50 now and im exploring liyue.

my main account is in the rank 33/34 or 35 I don't remember, but on the 18th when the ban ends I test it, but 2x help on the cd would be better kk

bad news. i got banned today. yeah idk.i just playing my dummy account using x2.i got two 5 star hero.ar 10.idk the reason though. im just doin quest. even my main account got banned d***. 

On 11/10/2020 at 12:48 PM, nealfrei said:

bad news. i got banned today. yeah idk.i just playing my dummy account using x2.i got two 5 star hero.ar 10.idk the reason though. im just doin quest. even my main account got banned d***. 

Well i hope it is a 1 month ban not 2035 ban im getting for not even cheating .