(4 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

REAL RACING 3 REWARDS HACK

Current version: 8.7.0.1.0

Description:

Decide your reward and get it.

Instructions:

Run the script, set the reward you want, then put app in background and resume it to get reward.

You ll get reward every time you bakground / resume app, to stop it, restart the game. (This will be fix soon)

Notes:

hello monkeys 🙂

Video tutorial:

What's New in Version 8.7.0.1.0   See changelog

Released

Fixed script expired

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

hello friend thanks for the contribution it was eagerly awaited, a question seems that it only works in 64X because on my device it does not work thanks friend again

Well, I'm going to configure it as shown in the image, I have everything deactivated and I will notify you of the result, thanks friend for responding immediately

friend thanks if it worked changing the settings I did not need to restart the game thanks friend you are a hero without a cape, sorry if I write something wrong what happens I use the google translator greetings from Ecuador

Hey,

Just want to confirm that the script is working perfectly on rr3_row version on x86 architecture. The privacy setting is must for script to work.

Thanks a lot dude really appreciate your work.

Happy Racing Everyone.

Thank you so much @mariofor your work on remodeling the reward to 8.7 version.

Usually to better get the different currencies after getting gold everyone should restart the game and gg otherwise the reward is going to increase each time game goes in background.

Then with second currency also better to get reward and stop the game. in that way and clearing the cache reward stop to work.

great job, even if it does ot work on all profiles. As mentioned in the past there are profiles defectives on which this method does not work.

When you arrive to find the encrypted value of the currencies and modify it as done for 8.6 all will be happy.

Anyway great work and thanks for your essential support.

Grazie Mario 🙂

13 minutes ago, briganteraffa said:

Thank you so much @mariofor your work on remodeling the reward to 8.7 version.

Usually to better get the different currencies after getting gold everyone should restart the game and gg otherwise the reward is going to increase each time game goes in background.

Then with second currency also better to get reward and stop the game. in that way and clearing the cache reward stop to work.

great job, even if it does ot work on all profiles. As mentioned in the past there are profiles defectives on which this method does not work.

When you arrive to find the encrypted value of the currencies and modify it as done for 8.6 all will be happy.

Anyway great work and thanks for your essential support.

Grazie Mario 🙂

Parli italiano?

You have to enable first two entries in rr3 privacy setrings if it doesn t work

Yes, thank you @MarioRossi93i! If only I could figure out how to find the critical values, addresses, and patterns. That's the real gift! (The coding part is easy.) LOL  Great job!

Edited by mia2wa

19 hours ago, esoteric1 said:

what is x86 architecture 

32 bit architecture, i checked on both 32 and 64 bit architecture on emulator and mobile phones both.

On 9/18/2020 at 7:37 PM, MarioRossi93i said:

Parli italiano?

You have to enable first two entries in rr3 privacy setrings if it doesn t work

Ciao Mario si sono Raffaele,

this morning while opening rr3 there was a small update that I did not expect, then I realized what they have done.

They have discovered your script on reward and not it is not working.

d***ed monkeys
I believe that you are aware and looking forward receiving news from you 🙂

Buona giornata

Raffa

On 9/23/2020 at 7:33 PM, MarioRossi93i said:

Sorry, file fixed again, redownload it

problem with script, still work? 

Umm I tried this with latest version, 8.8.1, shows no results. Any chance of supporting the new one? Thank you 

successfully tested in the previous version?

[added 1 minute later]

On 10/19/2020 at 3:33 PM, KaiSer98 said:

Umm I tried this with latest version, 8.8.1, shows no results. Any chance of supporting the new one? Thank you 

successfully tested in the previous version?