Minecraft PE 1.7 Mega Update ! 26 Feature

(1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Script Minecraft by Argarize - I made this script for free without being charged at all, please note that I made this script by prioritizing a value that you can turn on and off at any time, maybe it doesn't have many features, but it can be useful for you to use.
Important I see there are still many features that can't be used on you guys, please use the version of minecraft that I use too, usually I will send a download link on my YouTube channel, make sure you visit my channel to download it Visit Channel
The script itself can be used in any virtual type, make sure your device supports it, i'm not sure all devices can use this script, make sure you comment if there is a script that doesn't work even though you're using the same version of minecraft as me,

You can contact me personally at the contact below
Telegram
More? Tap here
Thank you for downloading this script and for those who just visited!

Edited by argarrize

What's New in Version 1.7 Mega Update ! 26 Feature   See changelog

Released

About the Minecraft Version

I'm not sure the script works in all versions, but I'm using the latest version!

Does not work if you are using third party applications (ex; toolbox for MCPE, Blocklauncher, Minecraft Master, and etc.)

Only works on ARM64 ✅

About the Script

This is an advanced version of the previous version, and it is stable. Script can work on realms and server (tested by me)

Video Review 1.6❤️ (Pls Subscribe)

Script Minecraft Hack | Xray Underground | GameGuardian

🔥What's new in version 𝟭.7?

See at Screenshot

Total features: 26

Thanks to @Patolaa 👑✨

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Your hack Script is very good but a lot of fetures it isn't useful I recommend to put an air jump at the script thanks for you and your script 🥰

[added 0 minutes later]

Your hack Script is very good but a lot of fetures it isn't useful I recommend to put an air jump at the script thanks for you and your script

Hi there, I appreciate your work for MCPE: if I can suggest some features for the next update.. it would be better if you know about (Toolbox for MCPE) The features it has there would be awesome if possible to be made into gg scripts.

But unfortunately all these new features don't work: it say could not be found: (contact maker) on all of them except (High Jump) and the high jump is limited to every running of the script which is (useless)  please fix, also...

I'm specially asking for X-ray in your next update... please reply if possible... thanks & keep it up!

Edited by Patolaa

5 hours ago, Patolaa said:

Hi there, I appreciate your work for MCPE: if I can suggest some features for the next update.. it would be better if you know about (Toolbox for MCPE) The features it has there would be awesome if possible to be made into gg scripts.

But unfortunately all these new features don't work: it say could not be found: (contact maker) on all of them except (High Jump) and the high jump is limited to every running of the script which is (useless)  please fix, also...

I'm specially asking for X-ray in your next update... please reply if possible... thanks & keep it up!

Hi, I've known about toolbox for a long time, they have amazing features.

For the problem of not finding the value feature, are you using a third party application for Minecraft? Like the toolbox, block launcher, and Minecraft master. If you use such an application to run scripts, it won't work 🙂

Yes I found the xray feature, but it won't be perfect

I will update the latest high jump with the latest value you don't need to press the gg icon to high jump again

In the next update I also added a super knock up feature, so just stay tuned

Thanks for the advice, I'll give you credit on my script

On 9/9/2020 at 1:16 AM, SherifPlayer said:

Your hack Script is very good but a lot of fetures it isn't useful I recommend to put an air jump at the script thanks for you and your script 🥰

[added 0 minutes later]

Your hack Script is very good but a lot of fetures it isn't useful I recommend to put an air jump at the script thanks for you and your script

download the latest version.