Real Racing 3 (11.6.1) AutoWiN Hack 11.6.1.5.12

(15 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

REAL RACING 3 AUTOWiN HACK

Current version: 11.6.1.5.12

RR3 working version: 11.6.1

Description:

Automatically win any race without play.

Instructions:
1. Before run this script is highly recommended to logout and restart the game.

2. Win your wished serie then go to profile and check total completed events.

3. Restart the game again.

4. Check total completed events again to see if something went wrong.

If you run script in background (default) you have to stop it manually
After several wins a game restart is racommended too.

Run the script then select any race to win it automatically, or, if you don t run it in background, select race before run the script.

Known issues:

After several races the game can become unstable, so occasionally restart it to avoid game crashes and loss of game progresses.

Video:

Edited by MarioRossi93i

What's New in Version 11.6.1.5.12   See changelog

Released

- Working RR3 v11.6.1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 1/27/2021 at 11:15 PM, Berinjela said:

Alternatively you can lower the acceleration value and raise the cornering value a bit, it's faster.

Yup, that's what I was referring to about trying different performance profiles; e.g. top speed vs acceleration vs traction, etc.  Thanks for the tip.

Hello, MarioRossi93i. The AUTOWiN HACK 9.1.1.4.4 script stopped working on the RR3 version 9.2.0 ... Although it works for some ... We are waiting for this script to be updated !!!

Edited by Cherniy_IT

4 hours ago, Cherniy_IT said:

Hello, MarioRossi93i. The AUTOWiN HACK 9.1.1.4.4 script stopped working on the RR3 version 9.2.0 ... Although it works for some ... We are waiting for this script to be updated !!!

This is still working for me, although it takes a lot longer. But still helpful!

1 hour ago, waltschwarzkopf said:

This is still working for me, although it takes a lot longer. But still helpful!

Can you tell me the mode in which you are running it. i tried in the "background mode" and selected the race / waited for 2-3 minutes, but didnt get the result. Any other way i need to do it?

12 hours ago, mbbm said:

Can you tell me the mode in which you are running it. i tried in the "background mode" and selected the race / waited for 2-3 minutes, but didnt get the result. Any other way i need to do it?

I have the same situation.

Probably we need an updated script for game version 9.2.0

Hopefully MarioRossi93i will update this script...

It works here. For those who never used this script before, you may not understand how it works despite the video.

I can also confirm, that it does work on my phone via Parallel Space Lite with 64bit mode. And that it doesn't work on Nox emulator via 32bit mode!!!

On 3/21/2021 at 8:12 AM, acelet said:

Works in 32bit! using x8sandbox.

Thanks for all the hard works

What android have you

Huge thanks for your work from our racing team of over 50 riders! We always follow the updates and use your violins. On behalf of our large team, we kindly ask you to update this "autowin" script, as the last two updates 10.2 and 10.3 it does not work. Thanks in advance.