Real Racing 3 (11.6.1) AutoWiN Hack 11.6.1.5.12

(15 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

REAL RACING 3 AUTOWiN HACK

Current version: 11.6.1.5.12

RR3 working version: 11.6.1

Description:

Automatically win any race without play.

Instructions:
1. Before run this script is highly recommended to logout and restart the game.

2. Win your wished serie then go to profile and check total completed events.

3. Restart the game again.

4. Check total completed events again to see if something went wrong.

If you run script in background (default) you have to stop it manually
After several wins a game restart is racommended too.

Run the script then select any race to win it automatically, or, if you don t run it in background, select race before run the script.

Known issues:

After several races the game can become unstable, so occasionally restart it to avoid game crashes and loss of game progresses.

Video:

Edited by MarioRossi93i

What's New in Version 11.6.1.5.12   See changelog

Released

- Working RR3 v11.6.1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, MarioRossi93i said:

Dont ask me for updates. I already update everithing i can, if u dont see updates there are no updates. Thank you!

Thanks a lot hey, we appreciate all the effort you put to helping us. Till the end of time, we behind you always. You've done enough already man. We grateful 

Hi,

In my case it keeps saying "nothing to do here"!!!

I launch the script, then select a race, it says hacking .... but then nothing to do here.

Am I missing something?

Thanks

On 12/13/2020 at 9:28 AM, readyplayer36 said:

Hi,

In my case it keeps saying "nothing to do here"!!!

I launch the script, then select a race, it says hacking .... but then nothing to do here.

Am I missing something?

Thanks

When this message is shown, it means the race is already won.

8 hours ago, Dulagwagon said:

When this message is shown, it means the race is already won.

@Dulagwagon , thanks for your reply, but actually not, the race stays not won, but I just find out why it was not working; when the race have been already played and for example you finish 3rd, 4th or whatever but not 1st, the script wont don anything. But with races not player at all, it works like a charm.

So maybe @MarioRossi93i can add an update if it's feasible.

14 hours ago, readyplayer36 said:

@Dulagwagon , thanks for your reply, but actually not, the race stays not won, but I just find out why it was not working; when the race have been already played and for example you finish 3rd, 4th or whatever but not 1st, the script wont don anything. But with races not player at all, it works like a charm.

So maybe @MarioRossi93i can add an update if it's feasible.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that. My bad, sorry.

Hi Mario,

thank you for your work. But with newer version autowin is no longer working, same for VIP car.

Can anybody confirm that?

1 hour ago, PrisonMike said:

Hi Mario,

thank you for your work. But with newer version autowin is no longer working, same for VIP car.

Can anybody confirm that?

I can confirm. It does not work for 9.1 version. The script runs and the percentage reaches 100 every time, but the race remains as not won, I tried this in a couple of races and the result was the same. Some of the other scripts still work, BTW.

Hi Mario,

Script AUTOWiN HACK version: 9.1.1.4.4 does not work for Real Racing 3 9.1.1 version. Script runs and the percentage reaches 100 every time, but the race remains as not won. I tried this in a couple of races and the result was the same.

Edited by Cherniy_IT

37 minutes ago, Cherniy_IT said:

Hi Mario,

Script AUTOWiN HACK version: 9.1.1.4.4 does not work for Real Racing 3 9.1.1 version. Script runs and the percentage reaches 100 every time, but the race remains as not won. I tried this in a couple of races and the result was the same.

It works on my phone with last version of the game. Android 9.

Just now, frederic82 said:

It works on my phone with last version of the game. Android 9.

I run it in background and it writes to me "Select a race and win without play". I haven't chosen a race yet and I see the following inscription "Hack in progress, you can select next  race"  the percentage reaches 100 and the inscription appears "Nothing to do here..."

9 hours ago, Cherniy_IT said:

I run it in background and it writes to me "Select a race and win without play". I haven't chosen a race yet and I see the following inscription "Hack in progress, you can select next  race"  the percentage reaches 100 and the inscription appears "Nothing to do here..."

Be sure to download the last version of the script: rr3_autowin_hack.v9.1.1.4.4.bin.lua

The race is completed but to see it you need to refresh the view. To do so, select another race or exit the championship and get back to see changes.

To be clear, @MarioRossi93i, the AutoWin hack only works if you haven't run the race before, right?  If I try on a new (never attempted) race, the script wins the race for me.  However, if I try to auto-win a race that I have not been able to complete beyond 2nd or 3rd place, the scrip says "Nothing to do here," and the race remains un-won (in whatever place I was able to complete).

I'm just wondering if I'm missing the instructions or something else, when running the script.  Thanks for your help and all the wonderful scripts!

6 hours ago, MarioRossi93i said:

Script search only for not played races, otherwise it would be too slow

Thank you for the clarification.  Luckily, I can still use the Race Mode hack to help with some of the races...except for Autocross and, I suspect, Speed Snap or Speed Record races.

2 hours ago, MarioRossi93i said:

Race mode works with qll races

Sorry, that's not what I meant. Race Mode does work with all races, but it doesn't help if you've got to hit a certain speed or beat a certain time; i.e. it doesn't make your car faster. Autocross, speed snap, and speed record don't have opponents on the road, so Race Mode doesn't really help for those. 

8 hours ago, mia2wa said:

Sorry, that's not what I meant. Race Mode does work with all races, but it doesn't help if you've got to hit a certain speed or beat a certain time; i.e. it doesn't make your car faster. Autocross, speed snap, and speed record don't have opponents on the road, so Race Mode doesn't really help for those. 

idk what it means. race mode wins 'all' type of races', except tt of course

Edited by MarioRossi93i

8 hours ago, MarioRossi93i said:

idk what it means. race mode wins 'all' type of races', except tt of course

Yeah, I suppose that the best way to explain it is to show you.

Since there are no opponent cars on the road, there's no sense in enabling any mode other than Autodrive.  However (and for the record), I have tried with and without the Freeze, Freeze/Ghost, and Freeze/Kickass hacks enabled.  I've also tried with and without Traction and Brake assists turned on.  For the race in this video, I only had Steering assists turned on.  As you can see, Race Mode can't help me win this race.  I need to find a way to make the car faster, since I have tried several other performance profiles, and I believe I'm using the best one for this track and race.

Also, for the record, I'm not saying there is anything wrong with this hack.  I'm merely pointing out that it doesn't necessarily help, if there are no opponent cars on the track, as is the case with the Autocross, Speed Snap, and Speed Record races.

sincerily is the 1st time that i see this. You could slow down bots by loosing (8th) some races (without use continue button) consecutively

On 1/25/2021 at 12:40 PM, MarioRossi93i said:

sincerily is the 1st time that i see this. You could slow down bots by loosing (8th) some races (without use continue button) consecutively

Apologies for the late comment. What I've noticed in the past is that losing several consecutive times will lower the 1st place metrics; for example, the speed to beat will drop from 138mph to 135mph, or the time to beat will drop from 0:19.345 to 0:17.986, etc.

I'll try several consecutive losses, to see if that happens with a couple of races that are giving me a hard time.  Thanks for the continued support.  Keep up the great work with your hacks!

On 1/25/2021 at 12:40 PM, MarioRossi93i said:

Yup, that did it!  Coming in 8th a couple times would raise the speed to beat, making it easier to come in under.  Thanks for the tip!

5 hours ago, mia2wa said:

Yup, that did it!  Coming in 8th a couple times would raise the speed to beat, making it easier to come in under.  Thanks for the tip!

Alternatively you can lower the acceleration value and raise the cornering value a bit, it's faster.