SandVXposed + 64-Bit 2.1.3-3 GG

(0 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

I am not an author. I am only upload the app here. Address all requests for updating the app to the author on Github. He does not exist here.

It is useless to write here in the comments, reviews, or to me in PM! All of this will be ignored. Write to the author on Github!

Requires Android: Android 4.4 (KitKat) or later.

There is support for x86.

Usually, the optimized version is installed over the official version. If this does not work, uninstall the official version before installing the optimized version.
Differences of the optimized version: no error 105.

To install any applications, you may need to disable safe mode in the settings. See screenshots.

What's New in Version 2.1.3-3 GG   See changelog

Released

Add Android 12 Support
Fix bugs

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thankyou for update optimize version 2.0 ,

but version 2.0 GG stuck or crash i don't know.

version 2.0 original stable no stuck ,no crash

Thankyou enyby

This app as a virtual space seems to be a lot more clean than the regular VXposed and seems to function better as well, and it's because of this reason and the fact I love VXposed as it is (in my opinion) the most convinient Virtual space and this one is even better, the optimization needs to be updated for the latest version of Game Guardian, If you could do this it would be greatly appreciated. I downloaded the optimized file from the official Game Guardian site but Game Guardian said that it wasn't the optimized version and I can only assume the optimization is outdated so once again I would really appreciate if you could do this, this app deserves a lot more recognition as well but this screenshot is what I got from the Optimized version of SandVXPosed from Game Guardian when I tried to select a process.In the event I'm doing something incorrect or misunderstood something please let me know what I may have messed up on. Thank you

Screenshot_20210222-161300.png

Edited by FLASHCAT255

On 23/2/2021 at 06.26, FLASHCAT255 said:

Aplikasi ini sebagai ruang virtual tampaknya jauh lebih bersih daripada VXposed biasa dan tampaknya berfungsi lebih baik juga, dan itu karena alasan ini dan fakta bahwa saya menyukai VXposed karena ini (menurut saya) ruang Virtual yang paling nyaman dan yang ini lebih baik lagi, optimasi perlu diperbarui untuk versi terbaru dari Game Guardian, Jika Anda bisa melakukan ini, itu akan sangat dihargai. Saya mengunduh file yang dioptimalkan dari situs resmi Game Guardian tetapi Game Guardian mengatakan bahwa itu bukan versi yang dioptimalkan dan saya hanya dapat berasumsi bahwa pengoptimalan sudah usang jadi sekali lagi saya akan sangat menghargai jika Anda dapat melakukan ini, aplikasi ini layak mendapatkan banyak lebih banyak pengakuan juga tetapi tangkapan layar ini adalah apa yang saya dapatkan dari versi yang Dioptimalkan dari SandVXPosed dari Game Guardian ketika saya mencoba untuk memilih suatu proses. saya melakukan sesuatu yang salah atau salah memahami sesuatu tolong beri tahu saya apa yang mungkin saya salah. Terima kasih

Tangkapan layar_20210222-161300.png

Same

@Enyby