Dr. Clone + 64-Bit Support 1.5 GG + 1.0 GG

(5 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Requires Android: Android 4.4 (KitKat) or later.

There is support for x86.

Video: No root via Dr. Clone - GameGuardian (#aft8whcy)

Before installing the optimized version, uninstall the version from Google Play.
Differences of the optimized version: no error 105.

About second apk (64-Bit Support):

You do not need to install it if you do not intend to crack 64-bit games.
After installing it, GG will not see 32-bit games in the virtual space, only 64-bit.

🌟 Dr. Clone 64Bit Support!

Note: The app is an add-on for Dr.Clone. Please install Dr.Clone on your phone first.

Dr. Clone allows you to sign in TWO ACCOUNTS of ONE APP (e.g. WhatsApp) simultaneously, and create a private space with hidden apps.

If you like our app, please give us a 5-star rating!
For any problems or suggestions, please feel free to contact us via the 'Feedback' menu inside Dr. Clone or send us an email to: [email protected]. We are looking forward to your feedback!

What's New in Version 1.5 GG + 1.0 GG   See changelog

Released

Support 64Bit Apps including WhatsApp

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

why the google play services is crashing, I am using Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro, 4GB RAM, 8.0.0 Oreo Android Version

I used dr clone for a years... but noe the application is getting error 64bit always crashing cant used gameguardian on this it's not working anymore pls update

On 7/22/2019 at 2:37 AM, MrGamer19 said:

why the google play services is crashing, I am using Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro, 4GB RAM, 8.0.0 Oreo Android Version

This is the optimized version which means Google Play services will not work. Just like the modded game apk's you find on websites, those won't connect to Google as well.

[added 3 minutes later]

@Enyby I'm on Samsung Galaxy Note 9 on Android 9.0. (non-root) - Dr. Clone doesn't load any game. It gets stuck on the Dr. Clone loading screen. Please update this optimized version to work on Android 9+ devices. Thanks 🙂

Screenshot_20200220-182827_Dr Clone 64Bit Support.jpg

Edited by D1G1TALv7