System Features // 

Type Armeabi-v7 / 32    ( Playstore ) 

Type: Armeabi-v8 / 64     ( Apk use ) 

Do I need root? : Yes / No

İf there is no root, use Vmos

Note 

✓ Works only on 32-bit supported phone

✓ Let 64 bit phones use the apk file on my telegram address

✓ The game may not open in Parallel Space Virtual Space etc. applications.

Game Script Features //

-- Bypass 

-- Admin Console

-- Antena Esp

-- No Recoil

-- AimLock

-- Camera Aim

-- Max Ammo / No reload 2524

-- Ghost Hack / The competitors will not be able to see you.

-- Auto Speed 

-- Auto Fire Rate

-- Manual Speed  / You can set the charecter speed to your own setting

-- Manual Fire Rate / You can set the firing speed of the weapon to your desired setting 

-- Sideway Back Speed

-- Bomb Speed

-- Fov Hack

-- Easy WalhackOn the Edge of the Wall, you see the Place of the Opponents

-- Charecter Color 

-- Chams Color 

-- Options 

Script opening information //

Username =  bymeto

Password  =  g1g1

Contact //

Edit & ByMeto

Telegram : http://t.me/godsofboom

Gmail :mylale011@gmail.com

What's New in Version 17.2.147   See changelog

Released

## Gods of Boom  ##

Version , 17.2.147

..Updated...

✓ Max Ammo
✓ No Recoil
✓ A. Fire Rate
✓ A.Speed
✓M.Fire Rate
✓M.Speed
✓ Fov

Note ,

✓ "Oops, An Error Occured !", "Failed searching". 

✓ Those who get this error need to download and install apk file in telegram !

✓  64 bit users  17.2.147 version download files  and install with sai 

✓ Download files  link telegram adress

Telegram   t.me/godsofboom

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

i went to your telegram channel and followed instructions. i confirm that on my 64bit device the script provided is working. One minor issue is that the language of the script is not displaying properly. Tried on the newly downloaded GG 92.0 apk from GG.net. screenshot attached. How can that be fixed ?? Thanks again for the script.

Screenshot_2020-02-23-22-17-09-882_com.gameinsight.gobandroid.png

Share this comment

the problem will be fixed after the update. You don't have to do anything.

Share this comment

16 hours ago, Metin011 said:

the problem will be fixed after the update. You don't have to do anything.

Thanks its working fine now. And Thanks a lot for providing this freely :-). The game company has recently become very greedy and insists on pay to win plus regular advertisments. They do not care one bit about users. I would have left the game and not bothered but because of your script i still play. Thanks again for your time and effort.

Share this comment

Script working smoothly 💯 Thanks💪🏼🔥one of the best scripts out there yet💯well done ok GIF by funk

Share this comment

Thanks bro, the best script ever and thanks for free script. 

Share this comment

You did a good job, I wanted to ask you if maybe you're working on esp. Unfortunately Antena esp is not very useful, it is quite bulky.  If you managed to implement a good esp it would be perfect.

Share this comment

On 2/25/2020 at 2:33 PM, genial84 said:

Thanks its working fine now. And Thanks a lot for providing this freely :-). The game company has recently become very greedy and insists on pay to win plus regular advertisments. They do not care one bit about users. I would have left the game and not bothered but because of your script i still play. Thanks again for your time and effort.

Using hacks only to ruin the gaming experience of others, the developers are just scum.

Share this comment

What is it Type : Armeabi-v7 / 32 it is not entirely clear? The script works, everything is fine.

Edited by Artem_Nikiforov

Share this comment

22 hours ago, Artem_Nikiforov said:

What is it Type : Armeabi-v7 / 32 it is not entirely clear? The script works, everything is fine.

Some phones use a 64-bit system. this system also uses the game armv8 lib file.   Since the script is written with v7 codes, it gives errors on phones using V8. That's why we share a special APKS   file for 64-bit.We make this APKS file use. This APKS file allows us to use v7 lib on 64 bit phones. Thus, it does not fail.

You can download these files from the  my telegram address and upload it with sai. The script will work without any problems.

Share this comment

1 hour ago, Metin011 said:

Some phones use a 64-bit system. this system also uses the game armv8 lib file.   Since the script is written with v7 codes, it gives errors on phones using V8. That's why we share a special APKS   file for 64-bit.We make this APKS file use. This APKS file allows us to use v7 lib on 64 bit phones. Thus, it does not fail.

You can download these files from the  my telegram address and upload it with sai. The script will work without any problems.

Thank you for the detailed answer

Share this comment

Em 24/02/2020 às 16:19, Metin011 disse:

o problema será corrigido após a atualização. Você não precisa fazer nada.

if i play using parallel space will i be banned above lvl 40?

because I once logged into an account using this SAI method without activating any scripts and I was banned

Edited by Fatiador

Share this comment

Fov Hack, what is this function for? Activated once in combat and did not notice any changes, only the screen expanded slightly

Share this comment

The Ghost Hack feature is so risky that after playing a few matches, you will be blocked after a while. Can I safely use this feature? If not, what is it for? Banned information // I read it, it is very useful.

Share this comment

Got banned after paying few matches with ghost mod with your script.. my google play id is banned permanently.. how to get it unban bro i was playing with that account from last 3.5 years

Share this comment

5 hours ago, Bhargavpandya0 said:

Got banned after paying few matches with ghost mod with your script.. my google play id is banned permanently.. how to get it unban bro i was playing with that account from last 3.5 years

Unblocking is not possible, you must create a new account. It is better not to use the Ghost Hack function, it is very risky

Share this comment

Hello, thank you very much for the script. Just a question, there any other esp like hack apart from the Antena? 

Share this comment

Please i cant login my account face for parallel space what i can do 

Share this comment

Please Meto remove the game version check brother, I used this with unlimited ammo apk perfect before until now it will not work cuz you implement this check as i get my modified game apk from androeed.ru it is ver 17.0.129. Please change back to before all was excellent and working perfect 👌 

Share this comment

See what I say!! Now game version updated to 17.1.136 so every time game updates the script not work! Is stupid check plz remove it! Why you put this stupid check for is no need?!

Share this comment