Archero hacks 1.0.3

(4 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

A little Archero script, containing the following hacks :

•  Energy hack (unlimited play)
  •  Gold in lucky wheel
  •  One hit kill
  •  Resource drops edition in game (number, or transform then into items)

I do not take any responsibility if you get banned using this (well, if this happens, that would mean I will also probably get banned).

I do not intend to provide support if it doesn't work for you.

This is loosely based on 5G_Controller Archero's script v1.0.3. I merely tweaked things to my liking and added the item hack feature (which he added afterwards in his 1.0.4 version).

In order to use resources edition in game, you have to do it after you've collected the resources. You should use the script before entering the next room.

The number you have to enter for this to work is the total number of the resources you currently have in your "inventory", that is to say the number you have collected since the first room.

Sometimes the transformation doesn't work perfectly, if you loot 2 ring scrolls and transform them into an item (let's say a Serpent ring), then if in the next room you loot more ring scrolls, your hacked serpent ring might revert back into ring scrolls.

In order to prevent that, as soon as you loot the resources you wanted to transform, use the script, go to the next room and die.

What's New in Version 1.0.3   See changelog

Released

Added hero unlock hack

Added duo mode one hit kill hack

Added infinite revive hack (in energy hack)

Added builtin "how to"

Removed sliders as they are inconvenient

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Got that. Thanks. It worked 

However is it possible if we can get more number of items instead of 1. Like i converted 3 ring scrolls to 1 weapon. Is it possible if we can get more weapons ???? 

Edited by Samanex

It's working very well, except the option of gold in lucky wheel. I receive a warning when I complete the room

On 3/3/2020 at 3:18 PM, Samanex said:

Got that. Thanks. It worked 

However is it possible if we can get more number of items instead of 1. Like i converted 3 ring scrolls to 1 weapon. Is it possible if we can get more weapons ???? 

Sorry, it is not possible to my knowledge.

I would appreciate if you could update your rating if my answer was satisfying.

On 3/6/2020 at 12:18 AM, Colart said:

It's working very well, except the option of gold in lucky wheel. I receive a warning when I complete the room

There is an anti-cheat in Archero that tries to deduce what could be the maximum gold you could have for any given level. If you go above that, you get a warning.
For instance, I think it is something like 14000 for level 6, and 25000 for level 9 (I may be wrong, I have not done those levels in quite a while).

You have to try to find the correct value for yourself.

Also, sometimes the hack just does not work because lucky wheel values are too far apart in memory. I have yet to find a way to narrow down the search to find them each time.
Because of that, I'm doing a bulk update on lots a values that may be critical to the game, which is way I ask you to click the GG icon after you've collected the coins so the script can restore them.

On 3/18/2020 at 5:19 PM, Arzaroth said:

Sorry, it is not possible to my knowledge.

I would appreciate if you could update your rating if my answer was satisfying.

There is an anti-cheat in Archero that tries to deduce what could be the maximum gold you could have for any given level. If you go above that, you get a warning.
For instance, I think it is something like 14000 for level 6, and 25000 for level 9 (I may be wrong, I have not done those levels in quite a while).

You have to try to find the correct value for yourself.

Also, sometimes the hack just does not work because lucky wheel values are too far apart in memory. I have yet to find a way to narrow down the search to find them each time.
Because of that, I'm doing a bulk update on lots a values that may be critical to the game, which is way I ask you to click the GG icon after you've collected the coins so the script can restore them.

I wish you good luck in this difficult task, I hope you will succeed. I personally don't use this feature for my own safety. And so the script turned out not bad 💪

15 hours ago, Mashablee said:

Energy hack doesnt work

Everything works fine for me. Only here for using the script, a warning is sent. You need to use it very rarely, otherwise the account will be blocked

yup... everything works but when use hack energy make sure to get warning..... one more thing, hack transform item not work wtih new script.... so i keep using your old script.... last one, thank for your script 

Edited by mlikcow

On 4/12/2020 at 7:10 PM, Sslvador said:

bro, does your script work with diamonds?

If you're talking about the green gems, sadly no. It is not possible to my knowledge, as it is not handled like other loots (you do not collect them from the "game over" screen).

Everything works fine except the unlimited energy. Even though the energy displayed is 50k, it seems that the true value is recorded online and once you enter a dungeon with energy true value below 5 you will get the warning after the dungeon. 

Thx. Everything works but one hit kill hack.

I might've done wrong. Plz let me know how to use it.

1. Scrip has got to be executed bofore the first weel in game? or any stages is ok if you stay in game? (For me, both doesn't work)

2. Should i put numbers whick kind of numbers at least? (ex. above 50,000) I put 99,999 but didn't work.

3. Is it only works if i equip 1 level weapon?

Thx your reply in advance

1 hour ago, breaching said:

Thx. Everything works but one hit kill hack.

I might've done wrong. Plz let me know how to use it.

1. Scrip has got to be executed bofore the first weel in game? or any stages is ok if you stay in game? (For me, both doesn't work)

2. Should i put numbers whick kind of numbers at least? (ex. above 50,000) I put 99,999 but didn't work.

3. Is it only works if i equip 1 level weapon?

Thx your reply in advance

Shoot! ive figured it out myself. put current weapon, health spec and it finally woks. Such an idiot! Everthing works now. thx!!!!!

How about other features? Like unlimited revival by using 1 gem? I understood that obsidian chest hack doesn't work anymore. Also what's the gold limit per level? I've already received 3 or 4 warnings 😅

2 hours ago, okatokat said:

How about other features? Like unlimited revival by using 1 gem? I understood that obsidian chest hack doesn't work anymore. Also what's the gold limit per level? I've already received 3 or 4 warnings 😅

To be honest I never tried to mess with revival. No promises but I might look into it.

The gold limit is gradual by level, but I don't have a definitive list. You might want to find values by yourself to find the threshold for your farming routine.

I tend to believe warnings don't do anything (yet). I receive a fair amount of them while messing around to do this hack (including one for getting 150m gold at the end of a level), but I have yet to be banned.

good job but I am having trouble with a few things:

1.god mode works for my main account but does not work for my brand new account ( I just take damage and die).

2.what's the max gold you could get from arena 14 wheel script without getting a warning would be nice.

3.Im unable to input values in the resources to item drop script so I have to use the slider which is a max of 8.

Edited by CrashOverride

20 hours ago, Arzaroth said:

To be honest I never tried to mess with revival. No promises but I might look into it.

The gold limit is gradual by level, but I don't have a definitive list. You might want to find values by yourself to find the threshold for your farming routine.

I tend to believe warnings don't do anything (yet). I receive a fair amount of them while messing around to do this hack (including one for getting 150m gold at the end of a level), but I have yet to be banned.

Okay thanks for taking consideration. Will be looking forward to more features. Thank you so much. 

On 4/29/2020 at 5:32 PM, okatokat said:

Quick update on this, I've figured out how to have unlimited in-game free revives. I've stumbled upon it by accident and I've yet to target the exact memory address, but I have a working prototype. I'll put it in the next release, which will probably happen at the same time as the next Archero update, if they bring anything new to the table.

On 4/30/2020 at 4:01 PM, CrashOverride said:

good job but I am having trouble with a few things:

1.god mode works for my main account but does not work for my brand new account ( I just take damage and die).

2.what's the max gold you could get from arena 14 wheel script without getting a warning would be nice.

3.Im unable to input values in the resources to item drop script so I have to use the slider which is a max of 8.

1. Yeah I can understand why. When you are on a brand new account, the health value is not "special" enough (iirc it's like 600). Thus it is possible there is another match in memory which is not your actual health points. I could do a bulk update to get around that, but you would encounter the same issues as with the lucky wheel, i.e. breaking the game because of changing a system value (it's why I ask to click the GG icon after the lucky wheel roll, in order the cleanup values I shouldn't have touched).

2. I don't know. My personal rule for the game to stay fun for me is to only cheat on levels I've already beaten fair and square. I'm stuck on level 13.

3. Yeah it's annoying. I'll replace the sliders with a regular input in the next release.

The game is glitching for me when I run the script. There are invisible blocks, getting spawned outside the area (i.e. the walls), cant talk to some npcs (like devils and merchants, no problems so far with angels). Energy hack doesnt seem to work as well, it goes from 50k or something then goes back to 0, for item scroll and such, it doesnt work with 0 values (with does make sense. This probably caused the other glitches but on another acc that i used to hack long ago it has the same problems so might be emulator issue.)

Other than those, its well made and how to explains real well, though when I just installed it, I just didnt know about it.

Is there a way to multiply weapons / spawn more weapons either in battle or in the equipment screen? I want to do that so I can fuse them.

20 hours ago, InfraDelta said:

The game is glitching for me when I run the script. There are invisible blocks, getting spawned outside the area (i.e. the walls), cant talk to some npcs (like devils and merchants, no problems so far with angels). Energy hack doesnt seem to work as well, it goes from 50k or something then goes back to 0, for item scroll and such, it doesnt work with 0 values (with does make sense. This probably caused the other glitches but on another acc that i used to hack long ago it has the same problems so might be emulator issue.)

Other than those, its well made and how to explains real well, though when I just installed it, I just didnt know about it.

I never encountered the glitching issues you're describing, but I did encounter weird stuff using an emulator.

Regarding the energy hack, your energy counter should visually decrease when you use some, but the value in itself is frozen (to 50k).

For the resource hacks, the issue lies in the fact that the hack revolves around hacking your "in-game inventory". As long as you haven't looted the targeted scroll, it's not in your inventory and cannot be changed into something else (or its quantity). Also, there are in memory some "system values" that would match a search against "0 of targeted resource". Altering those values might cause the game to be unstable.

8 hours ago, Xiaoyu said:

There is no Shari in the Uniock hero

Only heroes that can be bought with real money can be unlocked through this hack.

3 hours ago, NateDubs said:

Is there a way to multiply weapons / spawn more weapons either in battle or in the equipment screen? I want to do that so I can fuse them.

Not that I know of. What you can do is go to a boss only stage, after you kill a boss use the resource hack to transform the sapphires (which are a garranted drop) into the item you want, and die after 3 bosses (since you cannot loot more than 3 items per game, except in event stages).

Is there a way to change buy energy to 1 gem?

Or change the energy value?

Edited by Xiaoyu

On 5/28/2020 at 1:20 PM, Xiaoyu said:

Is there a way to change buy energy to 1 gem?

Or change the energy value?

You can change your energy value (fixed to 50000) by using the "energy hack".

20 hours ago, Arzaroth said:

You can change your energy value (fixed to 50000) by using the "energy hack".

The energy hacker will be warned after use