MAJOR MAYHEM 2 | NO ROOT SUPPORTED 5.22

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thank you script works just fine. I was able to get the gems. Although you need to post a high quality video. It's really hard to follow what you're doing, but the script is working. 🙂 Thank you

On 4/13/2020 at 5:41 PM, Creap said:

Thank you script works just fine. I was able to get the gems. Although you need to post a high quality video. It's really hard to follow what you're doing, but the script is working. 🙂 Thank you

Video tutorial is for proof only. But the main of hack-script is inside of file. High quality video is required more internet connection. Sorry for that. I'm in the Philippines. Data connection here is too poor. But I assure you my hack-script was totally working.

19 hours ago, johsan027 said:

password not working please indicate it on your post.

Please enter correctly. Double check if can.

On 5/24/2020 at 4:42 AM, Lord-King said:

Please enter correctly. Double check if can.

It seems it does not work now...i mean when i run the scrip message pops up "This Script is only for Major Mayhem 2 And im runing MM2 but seems the script cant recognize it and after Scan was done nothing else pops up after that.

On 4/14/2020 at 2:38 PM, Lord-King said:

Video tutorial is for proof only. But the main of hack-script is inside of file. High quality video is required more internet connection. Sorry for that. I'm in the Philippines. Data connection here is too poor. But I assure you my hack-script was totally working.

Yes Scrpt Cand find any values...it applys "hack" but it cant find any value to change it to so it does not work...update it 

It is not same like on Video, this scrip does not allow me to enter current value from Shop...it is kinda automatic...is it normal or i have to click somewhere to enter current value, right now i cant enter current value im not allowed.