About This File

Support game version: 8.2.1

Features:

• M$ R$ Gold Hack

• Profile Hack

• Car VIP Hack

• Endurance Hack

Note:

• Do not Hack too mach M$(more then 4,000,000), R$(more then 100,000,000) and Gold(more then 20,000) or you might get banned!!!
  • In Profile Hack, you can change your profile like: total time played, money earnings, money spent, total gold gained and fame points.

• Car VIP Hack can VIP ALL your cars.

• You can run endurance hack before go in match, and then go in Endurance, you will win immediately.

What's New in Version 3.0.0   See changelog

Released

Added new feature: profile hack.

Speed up the script: no need to search any number now.

Changed car VIP hcak: you can VIP all your cars after run the script once.

Changed endurance hack: you can run endurance hack before match.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hello, I have seen your script and it is great, the truth is that I use another method. I have a question. Of all the numbers you are looking for in this script, what number are you looking for to verify the results? 

hi, thank you very much for this fantastic thing you created.

the ability to change game time and hunger has been superb and allows for many things.

I kindly asked you:
When you are in an online race and participate in a laps / laps / autocros race / how can you change the result sent? example from 1 turn to 100.

When you are in an online race and participate in an overtaking race how can you change the result sent? example from 45 overtaking to 300.

to modify the result of the 'maximum speed obtained example 314 and to send 350 as result in the team speed races' how can this be done?

thanks in advance for your kind reply

possibly willing to pay the time you spent for what is requested.

The great BreadKiller has not been active since February 10th.
I believe that unfortunately we can consider this project as closed, finished, dead. 😥

13 minutes ago, MarioRossi93i said:

The script works with this version of rr, so use it, it runs 😉

Do you think I'm not aware of it?
The problem is that a new version of the game is just around the corner, do you think the old, limited script will still work?
I hope so, but I wouldn't swear on it.

@Berinjela u said that develop er has visited the site on february last time. I said that he visited it on april. So maybe he doesn t want uptate a thing that works fine. Wait next release of rr and we ll see if he ll update the s ript.. 👋👋

54 minutes ago, MarioRossi93i said:

@Berinjela u said that develop er has visited the site on february last time. I said that he visited it on april. So maybe he doesn t want uptate a thing that works fine. Wait next release of rr and we ll see if he ll update the s ript.. 👋👋

Sorry but you misread,

I wrote "the last activity" not the last visit on April 13th.
What we are using is an old and limited version (2.1.1) compared to version 3.0.0, with more options and faster, that only works with Real Racing 3 8.2.1
It is only thanks to my friend IyeVice that we have the old version 2.1.1

Let's end it here,
have a nice time

Dearest BreadKiller,

will you come back one day to continue and update this magnificent piece of art?
Otherwise, give us at least a sign that you are still alive.

Thank you
Have a nice time

Berinjela a.k.a. Pulecenella

I really need to be the latest virsion of real racing 3 because it's really hard to hack it without the script plz help

6 hours ago, AndOoR69 said:

I really need to be the latest virsion of real racing 3 because it's really hard to hack it without the script plz help

Old script 2.1.1 still works, so don't worry. Look for the link on previous page.

Edited by IyeVice

5 hours ago, IyeVice said:

Old script 2.1.1 still works, so don't worry. Look for the link on previous page.

Yes and no. Without the profile hack, you have more chance of getting banned. And the profile hack was introduced in 3.0.0

What would be great is if we could have the functionaluty of 3.0.0 without the game version check (like in 2.1.1).

Hello guys!

I quit this game already, maybe I will never update this script or maybe I will return this game some day.

Thank you all and have a nice life!

Big thanks @BreadKiller i hope you ll come back, however... good luck!!! 

ps: Any idea how calculate right pointers offsets after latest releases?!

Regards ✌️

Edited by MarioRossi93i

Well, what can I say - ALL HAIL MarioRossi93i! When a man is a genius, he's a genius!)