Crazy hack for Standoff 2(English) version 0.12.1 2.7.1(beta)

(1 review)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Hi, I am Duvi. I made a script for the game Standoff 2 of the final production. I hope you like it. Also there is open code.

Привет луа я crazy) и кто русский молодец. Мой канал: my channel.

What's New in Version 2.7.1(beta)   See changelog

Released

Go my YouTube channel to see new cheat:

https://youtu.be/MF1CTMyCigI

Hello i am crazy and please go my YouTube channel. And Кракен 👋 сдесь открытый код.... Ну скорее всего его украдут...

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

after installing GG and opening standoff 2 cheat detected message show and i must uninstall GG to play it so how to load script if i can't load GG 

11 hours ago, sdmj said:

after installing GG and opening standoff 2 cheat detected message show and i must uninstall GG to play it so how to load script if i can't load GG 

Everything is very easy. Download Virtual exsposid, install standoff and game guardian. Then you need to install another game guardian and remove the first. All.

On 9/29/2019 at 8:29 PM, DUVI said:

Everything is very easy. Download Virtual exsposid, install standoff and game guardian. Then you need to install another game guardian and remove the first. All.

First of all,I have no experience with your script.So I cant say anthing About it !

Uhhmmm,I never used Virtual Exposed because I am r00ted.
so I installed everything….
But I can tell you right now Virtaul Exposed is pain in the a**. 

Dude,DUVI How da FVCK can I unInstall Apps on Virtual Exposed ??? I have 8 Game Guardians Installed and it does not work.
When everything is so easy,why you cant create a easy Tutorial with easy steps ???
I was NOT able to Loggin via Google or Facebook because you Need to Install it,you didnt mentioned that once by the way.

Step 1.

5.do this this and this

thank you.

since I cant EDIT or Delete my post,I have to make a double post. (Thanks GG Devs lmao)
so I finally managed to get arround that GG detection,I must say it is not easy....to click Install every idiot can do that,but the steps are more important.

DUVI how to load the latest script Version ? why so many in the Download ???
NOT Easy ???
Crazy Hack1 Crazy Hack2 yea wich one ? >:<
I cant see any date when the last one was added when you click Download only the Name is there

4 hours ago, PsyT3X said:

since I cant EDIT or Delete my post,I have to make a double post. (Thanks GG Devs lmao)
so I finally managed to get arround that GG detection,I must say it is not easy....to click Install every idiot can do that,but the steps are more important.

DUVI how to load the latest script Version ? why so many in the Download ???
NOT Easy ???
Crazy Hack1 Crazy Hack2 yea wich one ? >:<
I cant see any date when the last one was added when you click Download only the Name is there

Sorry for this problem.

Edited by DUVI

8 hours ago, DUVI said:

Sorry for this problem.

Naaah,it's not a Problem...just takes some time to figure it out.

As I said,I am "NORMALY" r00ted. So I removed  r00t and tested everything...I must say for me it works better when I'm r00ted dont know why. 
And my Exposed was broken I think,I couldnt deInstall Apps,I reinstalled Exposed now it works fine.

DUVI can you maybe Explain script options ?

I just tested " Anti Error = instant Bann " I didnt know that  🥶
tested also No Recoil,but nothing happens. Still Recoil when Shooting.

DUVI do you have Discord,if so send me your contact details over PM.

2 hours ago, PsyT3X said:

Naaah,it's not a Problem...just takes some time to figure it out.

As I said,I am "NORMALY" r00ted. So I removed  r00t and tested everything...I must say for me it works better when I'm r00ted dont know why. 
And my Exposed was broken I think,I couldnt deInstall Apps,I reinstalled Exposed now it works fine.

DUVI can you maybe Explain script options ?

I just tested " Anti Error = instant Bann " I didnt know that  🥶
tested also No Recoil,but nothing happens. Still Recoil when Shooting.

DUVI do you have Discord,if so send me your contact details over PM.

Hi, I don’t know why no recoil does not work. I will look and fix this problem.and I really don’t know why you have a ban

0.11.3 Doesn't work, wrong binary script header

Script closes with this error

Screenshot_20191212-104645_Standoff 2.jpg

Edited by MoerdA