Asphalt 8: Airborne - hack events (Career, Tags, F1, Mastery, R&D, EDD, Championship, World Tour) 1.3.1

(10 reviews)

18 Screenshots

About This File

Hack all possible events.

Automatically win all races, include championship.

Career, Tags, F1: Get 5 star on every race. All events need only Dodge Dart. All season unlocked. 9 season no need maxed car.

Mastery: Erased rank limits for all cars.

Mastery, EDD, R&D, championship, world tour load into memory only if you open it. So you need run script on the screen of mastery, EDD, R&D, championship, world tour if you want hack it. 

R&D: Every race get you 100 QC, which allow close each test from one key.

EDD: All events fixed and win automatically.

Championship: All events fixed and win automatically.

World Tour: All events fixed and win automatically.

Video:

Asphalt 8: Airborne - hack events (Career, Tags, F1, Mastery, R&D, EDD, Championship) - lua script - GameGuardian

What's New in Version 1.3.1   See changelog

Released

• Add BETA x64 support for Championship.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Fury_rider said:

Script error ((

Script_error.jpg

You need use latest version of GG.

☹️ Not working on R&D with main task "Beat time: XX:XX" as there are no QC on the track, so you can win only if you complete all secondary tasks...  

• Administrators

You need update script. For me all worked.

Before:

scr_1507326869.jpg

After:

scr_1507327048.jpgscr_1507327068.jpg

scr_1507327071.jpgscr_1507327077.jpgscr_1507327147.jpgscr_1507327155.jpgscr_1507327163.jpg

hello...........Enyby...........   

Please Make a...Script....  Wreack  (any carss NO crash)

OR

MultiPlayer  -----Hack----- Possible   OR   NO

OR

MotoByce   race star hack   Make Script

Please Read My Friends

Please my Friend    Update events  Lua Script asphalt 8  (Moto Blits Does not Hack script)

maps

1. The Great Wall

2. Westminster Bridge

3. Alps 

4. Barcelona

5. The Mirage

6. Classified

7. Temple Drive

And Many Maps on Moto Blitz

Time Attack    Does Not Hack

...........(Moto Blitz first play 3 Star hack Next TIME 2 other star not hack)......

please  update events lua script

please Read my comment......Please  Please 

you have wish yours subscribe

• Administrators

This script not support moto blits. And I do not have plans add it.

@Enyby hi bro. I want to hack credits on my general account (13d playtime) and I want to make sure that I dont get banned. The "normal" way can get you banned. According to my knowledge (I may be wrong) you "damage" / change the hash-code of your savedata in a way which is not natural if you hack credits by changing the credits variable. My idea is to change the credits base payout you get from a race. For Example: I change the credits payout from DS Survolt Season 9 from xxxx to 10 000 000 credits and finish the race. If I do it this way the hash-code should be changed normally since the credit value its changed by the application itself and not by game guardian? Am I right? Is this a safe way to hack credits?

If not is it still possible to multiplicate your account unlimited times?

And how long does it take that yoi get banned if the system detects you as hacker? If you hack an extremly suspicious amount of credist usingthe old way (999 999 999 credits) you will get banned instantly? After a week? After a month? 

Thx in advance for your help bro.

P.S. I am using Nox & GG newest Version

• Administrators

I do not know.

You try invented wheel. You describe hack credits via first place reward. Common way, described on many videos on youtube. It is better from direct hack credits, but still can produce ban. Any rapid change of credits can produce ban.

This way described even in our gallery.

46 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Any rapid change of credits can produce ban.

Critical number for an rapid change?

so the best is to add credits slowly in multiple small steps? Like 1 million every 2 h or smth.? I mean hackers like BeaSt Ghost must`ve found a way to get much credits fast without getting a ban.

btw didnt knew that this way was also common way

• Administrators

Nobody knows.

1 million it is too very many. You can not up more from 60 000 per race. With double credits it is 120 000. But it can be only once if you get 5 stars from one race.

Usually you get from race less 10 000. So any amounts larger from that can be traced. But nobody know how exactly they detect.

Face problem while unlock mastery, problem occur after FOB update game and GG crashed.

samsung 5.1.1

rooted and selinux permissive

Thanks

IMG_20180217_094522.jpg

IMG_20180217_094542.jpg

IMG_20180217_094611.jpg

IMG_20180217_094627.jpg

IMG_20180217_094640.jpg